Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:49 pm
Well, things were certainly quite busy. It was always this way whenever people came back.

"Everyone is ranked up to whatever their experience with missions suggests they should be. I'm only doing this broad a promotion once, so you all had better train your asses off to make up for it! Anyone who doesn't learn all they can... that person will have to answer to me!" Bast playfully waved a fist at the room's inhabitants before brushing some of her pens off of her desk. "Does that answer the question, Kurai, Ken, Ayame?"

When the cat put his head in her lap, she felt the slightest bit perturbed. She would have to find out where it came from later; she couldn't think with so many people around who weren't screaming and dying on a bloody battlefield. It was probably a creature that James got from a pet shop somewhere.

"James, I was already operating under the assumption that you were S-Ranked, if you catch my drift," she told the Hyouton user, the corners of her mouth turning up slightly.

So many people, she thought to herself, wondering how many people she'd have to kill just to crack open a window and let the smell of body odor out. Not that she would kill anyone, but the thought of violently overreacting to her situation was mildly amusing.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Winterwolf78

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San gave a smile to James, and then stood up. The Kage was getting peeved and claustrophobic. Besides, they had training they had to do.

"You heard the lady! Get! Move! Go! When i come down to that University, i expect to see you all training and training hard!"

This should get them all moving. Then San could talk with Bastet, and get some stuff going.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Chakra: 425/425
Stamina: 555/555

Ken just smiled upon hearing that and knowing he had a long couple of days after this ahead of him. With a bow and a smile "Thank you Lady Kage, we shall make the village of Suna proud. I have to go to Takumi first, if anyone wishes to join me, or has something the need to say to me." He mentioned looking at San and James, "I'll be in the village for a few more hours before heading out, I feel like I need a bit of a nap before leaving." he said bowing one more time and headed off to pick up some gear.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave the Kage a short smile. "I thought that was supposed to be our little secret. Dominae." James said with a chuckle. He hoped Bast would appreciate the humor. San was correct, and James was ready to sit down and rest and get some medical attention anyway.

"Come on Keir, you can suck up to the lady later." James motioned to the panther, who leaned up and padded to the large man's side.

"Alright people, lets get to work." James said as he headed out.

"Oh, Sanshi, I have some new ideas for you, and after a rest I have something I think you are going to like."

James was about to revolutionize medicine and his bloodline, and Suna was going to reap the benefits.

[exit]  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm
Winterwolf78

Ergo War

Yo-ko

Yetisarge

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame smiled, "Thank you," she put her hand on Daichi's head, "We will definitely get to training. So no worries on that part. Thank you again ma'am," she said smiling again then heading out to the academy.
[Exit]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Winterwolf78

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San, allowing the ninja to leave, would give a glaring expression to the others in the room.

"Your promoted! Go get on out of here!"

Only after the room was clear, San would have a pot of tea float its way to the table along with two cups. He would pour some for the Kage, and then pour some for himself.

"Although they handled the situation well, im going to have to observe the bodies personally. When i was with Mamoru, i got the chance to intemetly research and understand the Juin, as well as collect the understanding that more then just myself and Mamoru is capable of them. With that in mind, There is a Juin that acts as a method to erase technique memory. This method, because it handles natural chakra, would be unobservable to any of the ninja there, and even Jame's Biosense wouldn't pick it up. Now that the body is void of life and chakra, i may be able to look and see if their is perhaps any residual natural chakra in the body. If i do, it means the memories of the ninja were erased...."

San took a sip of tea, letting his words sink in to the Kage. She came from the void, and her understanding of chakra even exeeded his one...a very impressive and unique feat.

"The memory that James recoved....i dont think it is real. i think it is a memory doctored to make us think Konoha attacked us. If we look at the fine details, it was heavily botched."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai smiled and nodded. "Thank you lady Kage. I'll be of then." He said walking off..

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:04 pm
Bast watched as her Office emptied, was slightly relieved when the cat left, and leaned back in her chair with a sigh. The tea that San brought was relieving. She listened to his thoughts while sipping at the drink, then took a few minutes to gather her thoughts.

"San," she began, thinking over her words carefully. "Entertain a question of mine for a little bit. What happens if you remove a rock from a puddle of water?"

The question was exactly as simple as it sounded. While she was no expert on the matter--she had never attempted to even gather natural energy, let alone use it--she could remember the basics of her sister's research regarding the subject. The question was less about the physics of a fluid system than it was pointing out a complication in San's proposal. Essentially, all she knew about the mechanics of natural energy was that it came from the environment; if something living were to become intrinsically part of that environment, through death or otherwise, it would fill up with that energy. San's proposal seemed to hinge on the idea that the corpses were empty, but it seemed to her that the vacancy of living Chakra would be filled by natural energy almost immediately. In her eyes, he was looking for a slightly denser packet of natural energy awash in a sea thereof; he was looking for a pebble in the desert.

Of course, if he had come up with a way to detect a seal composed of natural energy, that would be wonderful. Such a sensory technique, if she had made it, would have been sensitive to the point of overspecialization, but this was because her specialty was in the pursuit of the root of all techniques. Gunsei and its elemental variant had been close to doing this, but fundamentally flawed; neither of them approached the Sage's Banbutsu Souzou. The Dark Release effects of that technique had been approximated, but the Light Release aspect of it was so far beyond her reach as to be inaccessible. For some reason, when she had confronted her sister about this matter and tried to use Gunsei on an imagined object--Zyonu was able to replicate the Light Release effects of Banbutsu Souzou--the techniques annihilated each other.

Yo-ko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 am
Ergo War
I was dying....physics....omg.....it was so funny

User Image
User Image

San was taken aback a little by the sudden question, but kept his thoughts on his sensei's question. After a small bit of pondering, San did his best to keep it in simple terms and not overcomplicate the question.

"Remove a rock from a puddle of water? Well the water level would drop equal to the weight of the rock removed....but i think thats not what you were looking for...."

San cleared his throat, thinking back to the abstract ideas he had come up with the natural chakra. Would San perhaps teach his instructor? He figured it was more of a group effort to find the answer.

"What my hypothesis was, is that all the Juin is is a seal that allows for the absorption and use of Natural chakra in a physical aspect, where Sennin moddo is more of a spiritual aspect. With too much natural chakra, the body will then begin to petrify. With this in mind, what happens if a life is ended while a Juin is still activated or in use? What happens if the body no longer has chakra? If i use Sennin moddo, gaining the ability to see/feel/etc chakra, I will be looking to see if their is any minute and acute petrification in the form of a seal. It is a far off chance, but a chance no the less."

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 am
"Hm... not quite what I was going for, but okay. If you think you have a chance to uncover something, I won't get in your way. Perhaps we shall both learn something from this." Bast downed the rest of her tea. She would have to look into natural energy more in the future, but perhaps San was correct. Sage Mode was a special state, so it would not be unreasonable if special rules applied to it.

Yo-ko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:49 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San gave a nod. He was just given the go ahead to get digging. This will certainly be interesting. Maybe time to go train a bit, clear his mind, then get to it.

"Ill Keep you posted sensei"

Downing his own glass, San put his cup away, then left the room

[exit]

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:24 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai walked up to your office and knocked.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:49 pm
lee hosokawa

"Come in!" Bast chimed. She took a sip of tea while she entertained the silliest thoughts to come into her mind. As strange as they were getting, they weren't entertaining enough to keep her from wanting to go outside and do something for once.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ It wasn't long before Shiroi had finally arrived at the kage's office. She was here under the same circumstances as before a potential promotion, but this time with the encouragement of her adopted father, Sanshi. As she reached the doorway, she met an unfamiliar shinobi who also stood at the doorway. She paused for a few seconds before gently knocking on the door, awaiting the Kazekage's order to enter the room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 20200

Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:46 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc was waiting at the door sighlently. "Hello." Doc said. Doc has been waiting there for a while now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 530
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games