Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:03 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

The Hokage seemed busy with things he had just finished giving orders to some anbu in his office as he turned to Leonidas."Ah welcome, Of course."He said reaching into his satchel pulling out a headband of whichever color Leonidas wished. He then handed him the headband."Train hard to protect this village and its people."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Leonidas Armidayus Anderson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

The new gennin took the dark red head band and quickly threw it on his head. Giving a small smirk and a thumbs up, leo spoke as he left the room.

"Thanks teach. Let me know if i can help you with anything"

Chakra Lvl ::
Stamina Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis waves goodbye to the young genin and receives a report that a injured monk was brought into the village. He carried with him two blades and is currently being treated at the hospital. He had some time to spare so he decided to take a trip to the hospital.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:44 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 5,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse sniffed the air around and cursed under her breath. "Damn, the one time I'm actually asking him about something that doesn't involved the kids and he steps out right before I get here!" Briskly turning she looked at the sad sight of Steel's muzzle only fitting through the double doors. Raising her hand to her lips Eclipse smiled, chuckling a bit. "Oh Steel~ We need bigger doggy doors for you."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

The wolf growled lowly, not in a threatening way, but almost embarrassed. "I keep telling Noctis to put bigger doors in! But he doesn't!"

Eclipse just smiled more. "Hey, at least we got them for the house! . . . But, to be honest. . . I don't think your whole body could fit into the office anyways."

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:29 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 5,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse sighed and exited the Office. "Come Steel, we have a Kage to track."
[[Exits to Hospital]]

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Knocking on the door, Jae waited patiently outside in the hall. Calmly the Kunoichi surveyed the area around her. She felt odd being away from her apartment. Had it really been months? It felt like longer. She was very out of the loop, having only focused on getting her mother back on her feet. Stretching her arms over her head she sighed. Waiting was not something she was good at doing. Glaring daggers at the door she contemplated breaking it down. Cocking back her leg she got ready to swing her leg forward and kick a hole into the door but stopped just before making contact. Yeah, she was no idiot. A few bruised toes was not worth making her point known. "Sir. I have a few questions." Jae said aloud, her voice clear and loud. There was nothing reserved about her demeanor now. Her vacation really had given her the time she needed to sort her personal problems out. She felt a million times lighter and was ready to go. Maybe...he isn't here. Hmmm what to do then. She could always go train. There were some new jutsu she was dying to try out and maybe she could find a willing victim.

Looking back to the door she banged on the wooden divider. "Oooooooi! Slacker! Her patience had run out and her informality was a huge indicator of that. Crossing her arms over her chest she scoffed. She would rather do something productive rather than train. Being cooped up she felt very, very anxious to be out and about.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Pulling her hair up into a ponytail, Jae sighed. I hope he gets indigestion... She thought to herself. There was nothing malicious in her curse but was still a curse nonetheless. Training it is. Yippe. It wasn't like it would kill her to learn a few more tricks. She was probably long due for some serious pow wow maneuvers. Her bloodline mastered it was time to learn how to combine her jutsu into something masterful. Fighting was an art and she had yet to reach the mastery level altogether. With one last cursory glance at the Hokage's door she headed out to find a secluded location to meditate.

[exit : ??? ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

A cloud of smoke would burst into existence in the kages office. Taka had just reverse summoned herself in along with her three companions, Koshi shade and luna. She dropped a ledger on his desk and looked to the kage, taking off her false mask she had bought at the festival of snow roughly a year ago. "Mission complete..."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm
The person waiting in the office was not the Hokage but another anbu with light blue mask. He seemed familiar always seemed to be at the Hokage's side when he needed him. He was there but then he wasn't all at the same time. He clapped his as Taka said the mission was complete eying the ledger she dropped on the desk. Though he wasn't on the chair he was merely leaning against the desk."Congratulations, This was a test to see how quickly and efficiently you could complete your mission. The hokage had me set this up, excuse him not being here he's currently out dealing with the situation that happened with the marker." He lifted a mask and a robe out from a satchel lying on the side."These are yours, when on your anbu mission these must always be worn. Never remove the mask while on duty for any circumstance unless the Hokage specifically orders you too." He took a breath and then continued speaking."Though I doubt I have to say this but it is protocol, remember to not reveal you are anbu to others, especially outsiders. If you ever fall into enemy hands on a mission... well you know what to do." Well that was about it, she was promoted to Anbu. And the person in front of her the ANBU captain stood straight and picked up the ledger and began reading through it."Jacobs...and Altman."He wondered who Altman was but jacobs was the maniac who caused the mess with the marker."Good work bringing this, this is important information you retrieved."

Title: Retrieve Important [ X ]
Information: Something important has caught the eye of the village leader and he or she needs a select shinobi squadron to retrieve the item at all costs. The safe retrieval of the item is paramount to the lives of the shinobi themselves.
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Do not return until X has been retrieved.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:32 am
                  User Imagexxxмaчвeℓℓexxx ɪηuzuкa
                  xxxxxxxxxxx.x——————
                  ωe'яe aℓℓ iη тнis тσɢeтнeя!
                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  xxxMaybelle quietly walked through the Konoha streets as she made her way to the Hokage's Office. While she was well known for the quantity of dogs she had, the only relatively similar trait she shared with them was the fact that she was able to communicate with them. Of course, what came with that was the fact that she was an Inuzuka, meaning she had natural canine-like qualities so communicating never would've been an issue to begin with.
                  Maybelle found herself standing in front of the Hokage's office rather quickly. She didn't like the idea of having to go and meet him or her but there was just no choice now. She couldn't keep running from a fate she had no clue that she wanted. She was already twenty-four and still, she found herself reluctant to make a life-changing choice. That was a big down-fall of hers, the doubts that she possessed. “You made it this far, come on!” Cordelia, the brown shaggy dog that belonged to Maybelle, was barking in a tone that only the Inuzuka and other dogs would understand, but thanks to Maybelle's understanding, she replied, “B-But, what if I-I'm making a mistake...?” Right now being a on a farm cultivating the land sounded like a good idea.
                  “Oh come now child, you honestly believe that you'd be jolly living day by day without a rush?” That was Bentley, the slim white dog that was in need of glasses. He was always the more cunning and thorough of the group who often times was in charge of making sure the other two didn't do something they'd end up getting hurt doing or regret later. “F-Fine...” Maybelle walked up to the door before placing all of her projectile weapons at the entrance. The last thing she wanted was for the ANBU to think of her as some sort of enemy of the village since she was carrying around all those weapons, even though many other Genin had them as well...

She turned to her two partners, Bentley and Cordelia, “I think you guys should stay her, just in case the Hokage has an allergic reaction to... Well, you guys.” Cordelia was the first to object to this but was quickly subdued by Bentley who understood Maybelle's reasoning. “Yes, yes, now go. Don't keep him waiting.” The two dogs walked around the corner and laid down away from all the crowds while they waited for the Maybelle to finish up in the Hokage's office.

May nodded once her partners were out of sight and she walked into the Hokage's office. “U-Um, hello.” May turned and stole a glance of a woman with a pet of her own. Clearly they weren't forbidden from the office but it was too late to go outside and get hers now. She also noticed that an ANBU was swapping mission with her, or something like that. May really didn't know what was going on other than she needed to get herself a headband, and with that... “My name is Maybelle Inuzuka and I'd like to receive a headband if I may.” Maybelle exhaled before waiting to see if anyone was going to respond to her, hopefully so.

User ImageUser Image

════════════════
Chakra Pool
365 / 365
AC: O X Ryo: O
Techniques Used

OOC: ━━━
════════════════
════════════════
Cordelia Chakra Pool
120 / 120
Techniques Used

════════════════
════════════════
Bentley Chakra Pool
120 / 120
Techniques Used

════════════════

Lovely Windows

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 am
Lovely Windows

The anbu noticed a genin enter the office he reached over the desk and grabbed a headband tossing it to the new genin."Welcome to the fighting force of Konoha, train hard and protect this village, its people and the Hokage."

((Sorry so short~ off to work)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka nodded to the genin, being her usual quiet self. It was too common of an occurrence for her lately. She turned and would be headed to the academy to finish honing her genjutsu.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Lovely Windows

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 am
                  User Imagexxxмaчвeℓℓexxx ɪηuzuкa
                  xxxxxxxxxxx.x——————
                  ωe'яe aℓℓ iη тнis тσɢeтнeя!
                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  xxxMaybelle looked at the ANBU for a moment and followed him with her eyes as he pulled a headband from the drawer, one that she'd be willing to wear now and from now on, considering the fact that she was now officially a shinobi of Konohagakure. She took in a deep breath, nervous about what this would mean for her in the future. She couldn't exactly change her mind at this point, she had too many people expecting a lot from her now. “T-Thank you.” May nodded before continuing, “I-I will protect everyone.” May turned to the door, slightly wondering how her pets were getting along without her. She knew that Bentley could sit there for hours without batting an eye but Cordelia was a lot more impatient than him. May shook her head before coming back to the present, “I suppose I should make myself useful and train then?” May didn't really know the daily routine of an average Genin, but if she had to guess, training would definitely be somewhere on that list of the most needed things.
                  She turned her heel and slowly walked to the door moments after the women with pets of her own left. Maybelle kind of wanted to ask the woman a few things, mainly a request being on the top of her list, but that would have to wait, it seemed like the woman was on her own little personal mission, at least that's what May seemed to think of the situation. She really didn't want to bother anyone, as of right now, it was a matter of not stepping on any toes or making anyone mad.

Walking out of the office, May looked to her two partners who had taken refuge beneath a stair case outside of the Hokage's office. “I got it guys! Let's go to the Academy!” Cordelia sighed dramatically, almost as though she had 'been there and done that' all before. “Ugh, finally darling! You had me sitting out here forever! So what of it, can we go inside his office next time?” Bentley was more excited than he was concerned about if he was going to be outside again as he had congratulated May on finally becoming a Genin. “No, there was another woman inside who had a... well, I'm not sure what she had, it looked like a dog but I could be wrong. It didn't bark or speak either so I'm not sure what kind of sounds it's capable of. But you guys can come in.” May smiled to her pets before waving her arms at them. “Hey guys, I need to learn some Ninjutsu and then we can go do some missions alright?” Bentley nodded while Cordelia simply groaned, which always meant 'fine, whatever.'
                  The three moved away from the Hokage's office and moved on to the academy where they were hoping to learn some useful moves in the event that some deranged shinobi wanted to fight May.

Exit: Academy

User ImageUser Image

════════════════
Chakra Pool
365 / 365
AC: O X Ryo: O
Techniques Used

OOC: ━━━
════════════════
════════════════
Cordelia Chakra Pool
120 / 120
Techniques Used

════════════════
════════════════
Bentley Chakra Pool
120 / 120
Techniques Used

════════════════

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

Yukiko Shinsztsu
NPC
| Konohagakure | Snow Bunny | Daughter of the Hokage |Bloodline Class | Pre-Academy | Dreams of being the Bunny Sage | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko made it to her Daddy's office. Wondering inside the little toddler frowned. No Daddy or Mommy in sight. People were leaving all around, she could smell the scent of dog. "Doggies smell funneh~ I wike how Stweel smells. Stweals a guud doggeh~" Smiling Yukiko ran to her fathers desk and climbed up into his big comfy seat. Sitting in it she let out a small laugh. "I'm Hokagi!" She looked above his desk, under a few messy paper stacks and underneath his desk. "Awww, . . . No Dah-dee herwe!" Scouting out of his seat she wobbled out. Following the people from before, maybe they knew were her father was. Turning she looked back at the tall man just standing there in the room. Smiling she waved him a goodbye. "BiiBii big swary dude!"

[[//exit to Academy]]

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them!"

User Image

Chakra Count: ---/---
AC: ----
Ryo: ----

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis arrived at his office, Orbezeus was there informing him of the completion of Ivilice test he nodded but he seemed he wanted to tell him more. He walked over to his seat when he noticed something on his chair. He reached down and picked a bunny clip from out from his chair looking at the anbu. He informed him that he duaghter was here earlier looking for him. He sighed but Orb told him she still had anbu trailing her to keep her safe. He nodded and waited for Kein to arrive."You're dismissed." he told the anbu captain who nodded and left.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games