Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi walked up the steps, he was gonna look at the mission board when he spotted Doki inside the kage's office, he did a bit of eavesdropping and smirked. "Yes! This could be my chance to get on a better term with Doki.." he thought and poked Doki's back but still a bit behind the wall. "I could assist you Doki-kun..." He said it softly, afraid she was mad at him for beating her up but she had also beaten him up, probaly why he had a bandage on his nose.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Iron Body
Current Chakra [ ► ] 210

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The girl was grateful and rather proud of herself it seemed, and... someone else was? There wasn't much she could do about it, but the way the genin spoke. It was frankly astounding. She couldn't be right in the head, the way she conversed. Touched in the head or not, she smiled, letting things go, as she departed. The girl was off, and it wasn't the end just yet. Doki arrived, as did Kyo, apparently listening in on Doki's offer.

"Surveillance, hm? I suppose I can let it go at this point, and I'll ask that you make haste," the raikage replied to the adviser within the room, glancing at Kyo. "I'll trust you to select a partner to run this with. Avoid appearing hostile at all costs, Doki." It was Doki's decision, as she would be heading the mission in the first place.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 295/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"Hrm..?" She felt a slight prod at her back while in her bowing stance. Naturally, she was curious so she shifted her head to her left just to see who or what it was. And remarkably, she caught on to the role-reversing changes in suffix names. Assistance my forefront rear..! And what's with that tone and suffix? Immediately after doing so, a rugged stem of webbed veins cracked above her skin's surface just below her head following along with a dark contrast enveloping her stark intentions. Don't you dare act so cutesy...Calm down Doki, not in front of Kinpaku-sama.. This was mainly due to hearing Kyo's voice and the surprisingly milder side of his personality. He hardly seemed like himself, meekly hiding behind a wall when on average he would instead barrel out from it. She dared not to respond since she was still speaking with the Raikage. Also because she was still a bit sore from the whole thing, not being able to win also. Now that the young advisor thought about it, she was pressed on time enough as it is. I suppose..he'll do. And I won't allow any more of my social paths to cripple. She could feel the throbbing sensation pounding at the back of her head after coming to the valid answer. Maybe this was an opportunity open to many different things.

Averting her gaze back to Kinpaku, Doki retained her formal gesture till hearing the end. Her eyes beamed while looking down at her acceptance. "Yes, I surely will. Thank you, I'll be heading off now with...no one more suitable than with my old instructor." Standing up from her bowing stance, she held her hands and did so to present one for the last time before turning out to door. Doki had a very chipper expression on her face that almost seemed to radiate positive energy. And yet a forceful hand wrenched kyo by the collar of his chest, dragging him out and out to the gates.

Sometimes when it came to luck, Doki felt it was a remarkable deed to forcefully grab at it with her own two hands. "Let's make haste, Kyo-ii-shi- chan.~ Or may I add...Teppei-kun."

[[Exits to the Gates]]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:13 pm
[/exit]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin gazed down at her reflecting pool, hidden beneath the desk. It seemed that her activity had slowed to a trickle, and that was well. None had come, and so from the pool, she pulled herself the water reflection clone, clambering up. With the clone settled within her seat, Kin was off. She had much to practice.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image
Tonou Tamekaze
Puppet Master of the Clouds

User Image

Tonou smiled as he walked through village heading towards the Raikage's office. It was a great day, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing. As he pushed the door open, the young genin looked around the inside of the building. It sure was a nice place hopefully he could see more of this place in the future. Walking to the front desk Tonou asked for simple directions to the office so he can get the headband. Fallowing the directions he was given, Tonou laughed as he thought, this was such a great place the Raikage sure was lucky. Arriving at the door he knocked on it while smiling hoping he could get his headband and start as a shinobi.

User Image
"I will make you last forever.....
.....If you join my collection."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The clone had settled itself comfortably in the cushy chair that Kin so often occupied. Hair done up properly, the knock which came at the door was rather surprising amidst the peace and quiet. The reflection clone settled itself upright, should it be someone who was a bit more important on the totem than the average ninja. "You may enter," she called starkly, making certain she had herself just right.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:16 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:295 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Right behind the first knock Yuugao would come tot he Raikages office awaiting the call to enter. She'd been a bit anxious towards the answer to her request but with her hopefully new sempai with her Yuu had hope that the lady Raikage would favor this request to join under Suzume's banner as her new student.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

When they finally made it to the Raikage's office, Suzume noticed that someone else was ahead of them. Looked new, probably a genin. After the new boy had gone in, Suzume would knock on the door and wait patiently to be invited in. She of course remembered the last time she had entered without permission and was a little more careful this time around.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Tonou Tamekaze
Puppet Master of the Clouds

User Image

(sorry for the wait hellish week at work lol)

After hearing the Raikage answer his knock Tonou walked inside a smile on his face. Bowing to her as he walked in the genin began to speak as he returned to a standing postion. "I am Tonou Tamekaze, mylady. A puppet master in training at your service as well as a desent genjutsu shinobi. I've come for my headband now that I completed my time at the academy." He spoke clearly in a pleasent tone while taking in the set up of the Raikage's office. It would most likely come in handy someday he was sure. However his eye were able to take this in while seeming to only watch the Raikage infront of him.

User Image
"I will make you last forever.....
.....If you join my collection."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 pm
Isamu Masaoni
User Image

User Image

: Kumogakure :: Gennin :: Oni Clan :: Bukijutsu :: Brawler :: /225 (chakra) :
: Katon :: Raiton :: Saketon :

User Image

Isamu strode through the village, headed for the Raikage's office. every now and again taking a sip of the gourd carried at his side. For the time being, his face mask was lowered to show his full face to everyone and to avoid staining the cloth with the drink. Anyone that was able to smell it, not many as the container was sealed up again fairly soon after he took a swallow, would smell the delectable aroma of sake. Though he was fairly young, he was evidently of the Oni clan, the one clan that was impossible (or next-to-impossible) to hide their bloodline clan status. It was present on their heads in the form of the pair of horns.

When he arrived at the office, there were others waiting for an audience with the kage as well. The tall male stood a bit away from the girls and took another gulp of his life-giving-liquid-also-known-as-sake. He waited for a bit, but neither seemed to be entering the Kage's office so he spoke.

"Is the Raikage-sama busy?" Despite how much he'd already been drinking, his words were unslurred and his voice steady with a nice, husky rumble to it. Kind of like a lion's. In fact, had he not been of the Oni clan, many would probably mistake him for a member of the neko-user clan for his feline-like traits. Not that he had many physical traits like that, but his pupils did look rather slitted at times, also his personality was rather like a cat's. Including his liking of laying out in the sunlight or anywhere warm.

User Image

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used: N/A

Jutsu Learned:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The call for entry was being answered quickly enough for the clone, and fulfilled by another of them entering into the room. A young man, and one of the genin. Yuugao had been one of the more recent additions to the village. The young man however was someone newer. She didn't have student files on hand, so... she'd have to wing that.
"Welcome, miss Hanshou. You are here for something?" spoke simply the Raikage to the genin. Fortunately, Tonou (the young man) had begun to introduce himself to his leader. Not that she wasn't prepared. From within a drawer, she withdrew a steel plate and set it gently upon the desk before her. "Welcome, Tonou Tamekaze. This is your first true step to becoming a shinobi, and I look forward to seeing what time will make of you." Not that she didn't of all her shinobi.

[So sorry for the delays! Busy week at school and trying to get work! n.n; I'll try to be on this a bit more, here and there!
Crystal: I'm assuming you're interacting with Suzume, but the invitation to enter stood for all outside. ]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:295 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuugao would enter and bow towards the Raikage's clone. Well it wasn't like she could tell it was her clone so she'd react towards the clone with the same respect she'd always held towards lady Isshin. "Thank you Lady Raikage, I've come with Suzume Kinjo to request that you allow me to become her new student and join her squad." bowing again and keeping her head low in hesitation to hear the raikage's reaction she'd close her eyes tight to ope with all her might for a positive response from the Raikage.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:13 pm
Isamu Masaoni
User Image

User Image

: Kumogakure :: Gennin :: Oni Clan :: Bukijutsu :: Brawler :: /225 (chakra) :
: Katon :: Raiton :: Saketon :

User Image

Though unanswered, Isamu saw the two females enter the office and followed curiously. He remained in the doorway for a confirmation of his permission to enter being granted and to get a glimpse of the Raikage, whom he hadn't ever personally met and whom his brother had refused to give much information to him on. To see that their Raikage was also an Oni clan member was indeed a surprise. As far as he could tell from looking at her, she was like his dad in living a sober lifestyle.

After the one girl mentioned wishing to join Suzume Kinjo (the redheaded female) 's team as her student. After the female gennin finished speaking he made his presence known, though it was likely that they already knew he was there, and entered the office fully; His horns proceeding him at an angle that would really hurt to any subjected to a headbutt from him, though the points were at such an angle as to not pierce anyone unless he angled his head just right and the person receiving a headbutt was taller than he.

"Hello, Lady Raikage... Sorry to interrupt, but uh, I need a headband.." The only place he would allow himself to show respect was in front of the Kage or higher-ranked shinobi (that deserved it anyway). "I'm Isamu Masaoni." He left out that his older brother had been a Jounin-ranked shinobi in the village until his death on a mission some years ago. It was obvious enough with the fact their eyes were nearly the same shade of fiery amethyst.

The siblings also looked enough alike that many people sometimes mistook him for his brother, hence his wearing of a mask much of the time, that and it will be useful on certain missions to keep him from being identifiable... well, if it weren't for his clan's obvious identifier (not that he held any sort of negative thoughts for the easily-identifiable features on his head). Isamu waited patiently for the Raikage to acknowledge his words, though he did take another fair gulp of the sweet sweet sake.

User Image

{{OOC: Okay, wasn't sure with that, since he arrived after the two women and wouldn't have thought he could just walk in like that since he missed the invitation and wouldn't have thought it would have applied to him had he heard it.}}

Jutsu Used: N/A

Jutsu Learned:

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games