Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel appeared at the Dojo and wasted no time getting down to work. He took out his two scrolls and set them down going with the Raiton one first. He read over the first jutsu memorizing the handsigns completely and focusing on the correct amount of chakra to put into the jutsu
1/3
Now it was time to actually preform it. He preformed the handsigns and raised his hand. As soon as he willed it,a funnel of compressed air shot out of his hand and hit a dummy,cutting it up and punching a huge hole in its guy
2/3
Now all he had to do was to do it again to a grander scale. This time when he tried instead of putting a hole in the dummy there was no dummy! A much more satifying result in his complex mind
3/3
This next one wasnt really as combat related as it was combat useful,it caused the air pressure around him to drop dramaticly while not effecting him at all. He read it over thouroughly making sure he understood it perfectly
1/3
Then he went through the handsigns until he was sure he could do them fast and in the heat of battle. He also tried doing them in unnoticable ways,so that someone wouldnt recognize them if they werent watching him
2/3
Since he couldnt practice on any real targets he kept practicing it over and over again in his head until he was sure that given the chance he would be able to do it in the heat of battle
3/3
Next the Lightning clone. An easy jutsu,he decided to learn it as it was one of the simplest of jutsu's but also one of the most effective,the most preverbial bang for his buck. He did the handsigns and in front of him stood an exact replica of himself
1/1
The next jutsu would go hand in hand with the Clone. A technique that if used effictivly would create an ultimate tag team combo. First he concentrated on making a clone,doing that with ease
1/3
He then did the jutsu. He sent the clone running after the target and when it was close enough,activated it. The result was...pitiful. The explosion had barely enough power of a firecracker. The look on his face,some might say was funny,but if anyone had mentioned it right now he would have killed them literally
2/3
The next time he tried was much more satisfying. This time when he tried the result was the complete and utter annialation of the dummy. The clones explosion was amazing,a shower of electricity and force. Being more then satisfied with the results he raised his arm into the aire,sending a wave of paper shooting off of it and into the sky. It hovered above him before,and all at once,folding into hundreds of buttflies and scattering across the village in every conceivable directions. Thus was his searching method. He himself also left,heading for a destination yet unknown
3/3

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rayzu then hear some sounds form another part of the village something was going on and he needed some fun so he left the training grounds but before he left he saw a pair of Gauntlet setting on the ground they must have been for training so he left yoma taste them they might help.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 pm
Kyo walked into the door and went back out the other side to a clearing. He took out a Inuzuka scroll and Shi out of his backpack. He had read about a howling mode from his clan, he might try it out after learning new techniques.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 am
He stress to set up a dummy while he read the first chunin Inuzuka technique. It was Dual Piercing Fang and it looked epic. It wasn't like the other technique that made him dizzy after one try. This one was faster and more accurate.(1 out of 3) it also made it so he could attack from angles from his opponent. He tapped his chin and sifted through his pouch on his side, taking out two pills. He threw one to Shi who ate it quickly.(2 out of 3) Taking a stance as Shi transformed to look just like Kyo. He grabbed Shi and both connected their claws as they ran, slightly jumping to thrust Kyo around to create the spinning at high speeds. They made contact at the dummy and slid on the ground afterwards to stop and disconnect their claws. Shi transformed back into himself and slid into a bush while Kyo plopped onto his butt to stop.(3 out of 3)

Gatsuuga [ Dual Piercing Fang ]
• C - Rank Technique
•----------------------------•

The next technique seemed a bit complicated, he read it while Shi climbed out of the bush and shook leaves off. Kyo stood up with Shi under his arm.[1/3] Shi was wiggling to be set down. "Stop it!" Kyo grumbled, setting him down now. He wondered what it would look like as a two headed dog, pretty creepy! Making handsigns, he focused on combining both him and Shi together.[2/3] A poof of smoke appeared as Shi and Kyo were combined. Both heads looking at eachother. It was awesome! He changed back and sat down.[3/3]

Inuzuka Ryuu Chinjuu Konbi Henge : Soutou Rou [ Inuzuka Style Rare Beast Transformation : Double-Headed Wolf ]
• C - Rank Technique

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki wandered into the academy and walked to the academy library and searched for a katon scroll. When he found one he opened it and scanned it's contents. Finding them to be appropriate to what he wanted to learned he walked back outside and opened the scroll. "Katon: Tanebi no jutsu," sakaki read off as he scratched his chin. He lifted his left arm and pressed his middle finger and thumb together. He suddenly had the urge to yell out 'For the miniskirts!' He shook his head and focused fire chakra into his fingers and concentrated on the space just in front of his hand. He snapped and when nothing happened he frowned though it almost looked like a pout.
[1/2 Tanebi no jutsu]

Sakaki thought about how to fix his problem and sighed seeing to many options. So he shrugged and went with the simplest option. He held up his hand again and as he pushed the fire chakra into his fingers he moved it more to the tips of his fingers. He concentrated on the area just in front of his hand this time when he snapped a small flaming cinder appeared in the air where he was concentrating. He smiled and pulled the scroll back up determined to learn as much as he could before his fight with sypher.
[2/2 Tanebi no jutsu]

Sakaki read the first jutsu in the genin section and nodded. "Kasumi Enbu should compliment the tanebi," He said quietly to himself. Reading over the jutsu he nodded and slowly sealed not adding any chakra as he wanted to get a feel for the hand signs. Once he felt he had memorized them enough he added his chakra and took a breath before he blew out releasing a misty cloud of combustible gas. He then concentrated where the cloud was and snapped his fingers making a cinder appear inside the gas. When the gas didn't ignite he scratched his head in confusion.
[1/2 Kasumi Enbu]

Sakaki palmed his face as he realized his mistake. "Moron you forgot the fire chakra," He grumbled out to himself as he began sealing again. This time when he took a breath in he mixed fire chakra into his lungs and let out his breath. This time he watched as the mist came out it seemed a bit darker then before. He charged his fire chakra to his finger tips and snapped. This time when then the flaming cinder hit the mist it ignited in flames. He grinned and pumped his arm.
[2/2 Kasumi Enbu]

Sakaki read through the scroll and came across another clone technique. 'The more the better,' He thought as he set the scroll down and concentrated. Flowing through the seals slowly he focused on his fire chakra and on the formation of a bunshin. He looked in front of him and saw a clone mostly formed. He smiled then his eyes went wide as he saw the clone glow, right before it exploded in his face. He coughed a little smoke as he brushed the soot off his face and clothes.
[1/2 Yojin bunshin]

Sakaki sighed and flowed through the hand signs again and began to form the clone slower pushing fire chakra into it in larger quantities. Slowly but surely the clone formed and held it's form. He then formed a mizu bunshin and had the clones fight. Satisfied with the results he dispelled both of them and leaned against a training log.
[2/2 Yojin Bunshin]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher arrived at the dojo, yawning widely and without shame. He was tired and sore now that Ima had turned him into his personal scratching post. Ima trailed next to Sypher, almost doubled in size now. He was growing fast and Sypher needed to work on training him Once I'm done training everything else under my control...

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Kyo petted Shi who sniffed the air, he smelled evil cub! Kyo looked in the direction Shi was growling, he bared his own tiny fangs at Ima. "Hey Sypher-san!" He smiled at Sypher friendly and waved at him, he sat on the ground with his backpack in his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Ima snarled at the dog, puffing up, and baring fangs that had grown substantially. Sypher nodded at Kyo and wandered over, taking a seat with another yawn "Kyo. Whatcha working on?" he asked as Ima prowled around behind him.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm
Shi growled, kyo had brought his attention to Sypher as he dug in his bag. "I was about to go look for you! Since your smart and know about a lot of stuff can you explain what these are?" He plopped a playboy and playgirl magazine in Sypher's lap and a condom. Shi circled with Ima still growling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Yawning as he glanced at the stuff in his lap, Sypher choked violently on air, coughing and hacking for a few minutes Where the hell did he get this stuff?! he lifted one magazine between his fingers, staring at it uneasily "Y-You want to know what this stuff is? Wh-Where did you get this stuff?!"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:41 pm
"In two treehouses...so what is it?!" He picked up the condom and set it on Ima's back as the cub went past in another circle. Shi snickered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Ima lunged at Kyo with a snarl but Sypher grabbed the tiger, physically restraining him. The tiger subsided with a growl as Sypher took the condom off and curled up in Sypher's lap, giving Kyo a smug look. 'I'm in his lap. You're not. I win.' was clearly the emotion in Ima's blue eyes "Well...let's start with these I guess...." Sypher grabbed up the magazines, trying his best to avoid the condom till last "This is...well this one is for guys to look at girls...uhm...to look at girls who are...well they're naked." he said with many pauses as he held up the playboy "I'm guessing you know the difference between boys and girls right?"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm
Kyo glared at Ima as Shi snuck around ready to bite Ima's tail. Kyo focused on the playboy. "Ew. Girls are icky and dumb right?" It was bad enough to see the cover but he didn't want to imagine the inside. Kyo snatched the playboy and ripped it in half only to be stuffed in his backpack and the playgirl handed into Sypher hands. "This must be the same but for girls to look at other girls?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

"This is...uh..." Starting to get himself confused, Sypher stared at the playgirl, not sure about it himself "Uhm...no...this one...this one is for girls to look at guys...and...well I guess guys look at this t-too...some guys...." Sypher stared at the pages then closed it, rolled it up tightly and shoved it at Kyo Why am I giving this to him?! He's nine! Sypher took it away from him but then was at a loss as how to get rid of the magazine "...Kyo...just...throw that other magazine awa- Wait a minute...Girls aren't dumb." he frowned, confused even more. In his confusion, the condom came out and was being tossed back and forth in his hands as he tried to think "Guys are supposed to LIKE girls, Kyo."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm
Kyo was ten, he had turned ten a couple days before and that's why his hair was shorter or rather his mother's fault. "I will...aw you wanna keep that Sypher?" He teased as he shoved the playgirl at kyo then took it back. He tried to snatch it back wondering why girls would look at it. "Let me see!" He kept trying to grab it without going near Ima or too close. "Hmph..I hate girls! Except Dai cause she is much better and dosent even seem like a girl to me!"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games