Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:20 pm
Nowe glared at Ayame, wincing in pain from the cursemark. "That's just fine..I dont' have any problem taking you out first." He said. While he talked a big game, Nowe knew he was in serious trouble. He drew his swords, forcing his body into a stance. "Come on then, I'll kill you all!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 pm
"You're kidding me, right?" Tsubaki laugh at Nowe when he said he'll kill them. "Sorry, you can't." first time revealing his own killing intent.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 pm
Nowe glared over at Tsubaki, trying his best to hide his fear and still his racing heart. "Don't underestimate me..." He snapped. I'm going to die here...I'm going to die and Seito is going to go after Kiri...after the leaf...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:03 pm
(Thanks.)

Tayu scrambled out of the tunnel in time to see her mother clap a hand over her cursemark. "Mom! What is it?"

Kin looked at her daughter, fear in her eyes. "Seito's back."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 pm
Looking at Yumi kyo hung his head slightly. "I don't know my body just kinda moved on it's own" Kyo said keeping hidden as he looked around. "I hadn't done anything for this team and when I saw a chance I took it without thinking of the outcome" he told her rubbing his head. There really wasn't a good way out of this at the moment.

Healing up herself and Zane after the explosion had rocked the area Kohane kneeled there for a moment a small sigh. She hadn't caught the direction they had gone in when she pulled herself and zane down and couldn't feel Nowe's chakra. "Dam" she muttered doing a quick series of handsigns. "Summoning Jutsu" she muttered biting the tip of her thumb and finishing the seal. As the blood touched a slug about the size of a large truck appeared infront of her. "Break off and spread out telling me what you find" kohane said looking at the slug who nodded and proceded to separate into smaller ones and head off into teh forest. The one from it's head rested itself on Kohane's shoulder being the one to tell what had been found.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 pm
Kiri raced towards where Nowe was being kept, keeping one hand on her bracelet. She could feel Nowe's chakra, still a steady pulse, though that flare a moment ago had scared her. She simply hurried faster in response. The girl only paused a brief moment, catching sight of one of Kohane's slugs. She grinned an scooped up the creature. "Tell Kohane where I am. I know where Nowe is." She knew Kohane always seemed to have a slug with her and that they would all report back to the one.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm
"Well it doesn't matter now, anyway, if you still want to help your friend out, I'll need your help, got any flash bombs?" Yumi asked quietly, her anger abating when she saw the problem Nowe was in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm
Tsubaki laugh out, turning back into his normal self "I'm just joking you see... Now should we handle the pests over there? Or let them rot?" as he unbinds his puppet on his back.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 pm
"Yea I got plenty of them" Kyo said pulling out only a few of them as he handed it to her. "What are you planning to do with them" he questioned keeping his voice low.

(Are they in a cave or just out in the forest cause I had kinda thought they woudl be in a cave and kyo would have just followed to the cave and hidden outside.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 pm
( their in the abandoned cursed village )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 pm
"Well the idea is that I'll flash them, grab your friend and then we'll get out before they notice us." Yumi said, feeling a pit of nervousness in her stomach, if they failed then they'd probably end up dead, or worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm
"I don't think that would be the smartest of ideas" kyo said looking at the area. There were tree's and buildings all over the place which was his area with the sun not at it's peak shadows covered the ground. "If you can atleast give them a toss I can get Nowe out without us even having to go inside there" Kyo said thinking of using his shadow sewing to grab Nowe and pull him to safety. "I just don't know how long of a time limit we will have during the explosion so neither plan would be a smart one." Sighing he rubbed the side of his head trying to come up with a different plan. All of them tho with the levels of the enemies were coming up with nothing but a bad end for the both of them.

"Kohane" the slug on her shoulder said suddenly getting close to her ear to whisper. "Kiri has found where they took Nowe to and is heading that way as we speak" the small slug said to her relaying the slug's words that kiri was carrying.

"Idiot" Kohane growled looking at the slug. "Tell the slug she has to make her stop she's running into her own grave" Kohane all but yelled as she grabbed zane. "Tell the other slugs to relay the message and location to everyone else that idiot is going to get herself killed being blinded by love" she said looking to zane. "Come on I doubt we have much time to try and catch up to them" Kohane said pulling him along by the wrist.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 pm
Kiri growled as she heard the slug's message. "Hell. No. I'm not stopping." She responded to the little slug. She did stop however, when she found Yumi and Kyo. Well, looks like her survival chances just went up from zero to slim. She arrived in time to catch the tail end of their conversation. "Kyo's got the right. Explosions aren't a good way to go. Me however, I'm good at mass distractions. How were you planning to grab Nowe?" Kiri asked authoritatively. She'd learned enough to not just charge in, but she wasn't going to sit around forever, thinking of a plan. The entire time she spoke, she fiddled with her bracelet, focusing on Nowe's chakra to keep her calm and level-headed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm
Kikou looked over to Kin with worry and bit his thumb and summoned a pack of rats "Find a Healer Kohane if you can" the rats scampered off to search for a healer

Senro, Kimi and Rila came after Kiri "Kiri the Grass village is here to help" Senro said with a grin

Seito Smiled at his new body he felt stronger then before "Boy to you wish to test me?"  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 pm
Reaching out suddenly kyo twacked kiri on the forehead with his knuckle. He didn't care if she was a sannin or not kyo saw her more as a hinderance then anything else right now. "Your abilities and what I have noitced from what I seen and gathered will be helpful in this area. Your to attached to Nowe you may make a mistake if something happens to him and go off the deep end" kyo said looking back towards the direction nowe was in. "I may not be on any of your level in skill or abilities but I know that this terrain is advantageous to me. Also I don't have any real ties to my group so I can keep a much more level head" he told them looking at the shadows. "I have enough chakra to use the shadow's to send threads around and pull nowe out of there during the flash bang's time" Kyo told them looking to Yumi. "I won't be able to move during this time really so if you see anything coming grab me please being a pin cushion doesn't feel like the best idea" he muttered looking away.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games