Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 pm
ok. was just a suggestion. but i'll do whatever... lol... so long as i get a chance to slit a throught or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:10 pm
im sure you mean throat XD and remember these are jashin...you dont wanna get anywhere near their blood......not good news....think back to howaido....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm
*thinks back then laughs*
riiiiight! ok... so seclude them then blow them into itty bitty particles?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 pm
dreadno
*thinks back then laughs*
riiiiight! ok... so seclude them then blow them into itty bitty particles?
hence the plan i wrote up and sent you....XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:16 pm
fair enough... so... i get to place traps? good... i should get on learning some special things for that right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:19 pm
yeah...and prob use your skills to sneak you and james in. what you think of the plan?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:23 pm
i think it's solid and really only way to mess it up is to have sensor's spot everyone or to have had them set up traps so that if we are spotted we are trapped between them and deadly traps... i can see it happening. the entire compound being a trap i mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm
If you have a way for the Jashin blood NOT to enter your bloodstream then you could get close to them. A good Mask will keep it from getting in your mouth and nose. If you had Goggles you could keep it from your eyes. Also any wounds would have to be covered.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:31 pm
Flawed Anubis
If you have a way for the Jashin blood NOT to enter your bloodstream then you could get close to them. A good Mask will keep it from getting in your mouth and nose. If you had Goggles you could keep it from your eyes. Also any wounds would have to be covered.
hm...cause howaido just got in in contact with him and all that crazyness happened....

Dreadno: Yeah, and that also why ganchou and i are doing the initial insertion. We are stealthy at getting in, but even better at getting out  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm
Ahh well I was under the impression that the one who was questioning the dead Jashin was a might too close and when he spit up the blood it hit his face. OH well Nothing wrong with my Hypothesis.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:06 pm
a perfectly plawsable hypothesis.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 pm
Yeah, the dying Jashin dude was infected, & he spat blood up all over Howaido. There won't be a way to tell if someone is infected or just has the normal technique, so I'd plan for both ways.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 pm
So there are more than 300 remaining Jashin, including the bystanders, and we should kill everyone just to be sure?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm
YES!!!!!!!  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm
No! Just the Jashin, or those that are infected. Some of these people are just trying to make a living. It's not their fault that the Jashin decided to take over their slums.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games