Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy, but excited
✔Status: Single

Simon led his three brothers to the platform, with the older, Samuel, close behind him. "Now, remember, Edd, Erik... No pranks. Or at least, wait until after the Sorting Feast," Simon said with a smirk, glancing at his next eldest brother. The two didn't always have this good rapport, but suddenly, over the summer, Samuel apologized and wouldn't say the reason. Simon adjusted his glasses as he scanned the platform. There was one student in particular that he was looking for. "Sam, could you show them where they'll meet the caretaker?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager

Following close behind Simon, with the twins behind him, Sam felt very important. The red robes of Gryffindor decorated him as he stepped onto the platform. Sam glanced at Si when he asked him if he would show the boys where to go. "Yeah, sure, Si. Are ya gonna ask her out this year?" he jested and turned to the twins. "Come on, I wanna introduce you to my friends. Then you two can bugger off," Sam said with a smirk and made his way towards Kat, Ariana and Chase.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

Tobyn Jackson
Unsorted First Year

Tobyn's smile widened as the boy accepted his greeting. Tobyn thought the boy came off as a bit stiff but he seemed nice enough so far and was really polite. His brows lifted in concern at the last part of Damien's sentence? He had been shoved? Well that wasn't very polite. He could understand it happening since it was a large crowd but it was still rude. "You were shoved eh? By who?" he asked. It was pretty tasteless to shove people and rudeness really set Toby off. "Ah well. At least now you know who not to go near."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored

Edd and Erik, identical twin children of Sarah and Silas Meridith, followed behind their two elder brothers, Simon and Samuel, as they walked onto the platform. The twins glanced at each other and simultaneously rolled their eyes as their brother commented on prank pulling. 'Sure, sure," Edd said, and smirked at Erik. When Simon bounced off, the twins followed Sam, grumbling under their breath that they were being forced to meet his friends.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:06 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

A wide smile grew on Ariana's face as Katrina disembarked from the train and admitted to be excited. However, her smile quickly faded into a frown when she noticed the dark purple mark surrounding one of Katrina's eye. Was that there the whole time? she wondered as her Hufflepuff friend made her way towards her and Chase. "Kat," she said, holding the girl's shoulders and facing her directly, "What happened to your eye?" Ariana was getting quite worried. Now that I think about it, Kat only let me see the other side of her face, she realized, waiting for an answer.
Out of nowhere, Ariana and Katrina were both grabbed and squeezed into a hug. When Ariana realized it was Annabelle, she hugged back eagerly, forgetting how worried she felt a moment ago. "I've missed you, too! How was your summer?" she asked when the hug ended.
In the background, Ariana could see three brown haired boys. Two looked identical, and they were following another. The other was Samuel. "Sam!" Ariana screamed at the top of her lungs as she waved for him to come over.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? Oh, the eye again...

Katrina frowned when Ariana noticed her eye and turned her head to the side, forgetting her momentary lapse in hiding it. "Oh, um, my brother. He hit me cause I spent the night at Steele's house over the summer." Then she oofed when Annabelle hugged them, smiling at their fellow Hufflepuff friend. Suddenly, Ariana cried out to Sam and Kat glanced towards them, and her wide smile returned.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 am
Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien inclined his head nonchalantly, brushing his hands together. It might strike the boy as rude, but he didn't really care for making physical contact with others. He shook hands out of politeness only because he'd been taught that it was rude to not. He wished that people would simply bow to one another. It was so much cleaner... and more respectable, he thought. But, the old ways were dying out. It was either shake hands or be rude. "A couple of girls. The first was quite rude, ordering me out of her way, but she had the grace to apologize afterwards when I called her attention to how rude it was. I'm quite certain that the second girl did it on purpose, though. A rather ostentatious girl with blue hair..." He wrinkled his nose at the thought. What kind of parent allowed their child to dye their hair such an unnatural color? Unless she was a Metamorphmagi... but, then, she'd clearly been low class, likely a mudblood, so it was highly unlikely. If she'd been a pureblood, or even a halfblood, she'd have had better manners. And no surely no self-respecting wizard would allow his daughter to make her hair that color, even if it didn't require dyes or potions. He shuddered slightly, and then regained his composure. "But, of course, you're quite right. I've always thought it a sort of blessing that... well, that certain people, act in such a manner. It makes it easier to discern who to avoid." He'd been about to refer to the girl as low class, but his father had taught him to never say such things aloud. There was no use offending people; it only caused unwarranted trouble.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))
I'm off to bed shortly, I'll be back later.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager

Sam heard Ariana's eager shout to him and smiled widely. Turning to his twins, he said, "Those are my friends. You met them. Now scat," he said and shooed his twin brothers off. Approaching the group, he noticed Kat's black eye and said, "Nice shiner. I hope you gave whoever did it a nice one back." Then he hugged Kat, then Ariana, and finally a hug for Chase. Then he noticed Annabelle. "Hufflepuff... Annabelle, right? Don't know if you remember me. Sam Meridith."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:55 am
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley stretched as she got off the train. Finally! It felt really good to be back. She noticed her shoes had come untied yet again but just left them since they'd only com untied again. The ride seemed to drag on even though she had brought a book with her. Mostly since she was excited to be back to learn more and see her friends again. Well, mostly one friend in particular. Her dark eyes scanned through the people as she tried to stand on her tiptoes to find him. Right as she was about to give up she spotted him and her stomach did a funny flip-flop thing she found it started doing every time she thought of him. "Simon!" she called to him as she gleefully made her way over towards her fellow Ravenclaw and threw her arms around him in a big hug. Stepping back quickly she felt her cheeks grow warm and her stomach did that thing again. She offered him a shy smile. "Hey, Si! How've you been? Was your summer good?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 am
User Image

User Image

Second Year Hufflepuff

"My summer was great!" Annabelle exclaimed to Arianna, and smiled at Kat. Then Sam came over and addressed Annabelle directly. "Yep. Thats my name. And you're Sam!" she said and smiled widely at her fellow second year.

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Drae looked over at Caitlin.
"What's your family like?" he asked, tightening his scarf. Artemis had huddled up next to him and she was shivering, if that was possible. he looked around. They're was a huge group of kids that everyone seemed to know. He wondered about it for a while.

Mood: Excited
Thoughts: When are we getting sorted?
What am I doing?: Talking to friends.

((Out of character~ ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:23 am
Marina Eugenie Aldred- Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Mood: Apprehensive
Friends: In Need of Some
Thoughts: Wonder what house I'll be in....
Marina stepped off the train, pushing a lock of curly red hair behind her ear. She scanned the crowd. "And.... I know no one." she muttered to herself. "Great." She sighed and looked down at the ground.

(Erm, I'm new so feel free to tell me if I make any mistakes. Thanks.)  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

Rude. she reprimanded, narrowing her gaze as the boy she had decidedly conversed with had simply vanished into the crowd, nothing more than a dotted silhouette in the midst of the train. Chewing on her lip, the young first year had gyrated her attention all around her as she docked at the station and tossed a simple glance over her shoulder at the bright red train, still exerting plumes of smoke. Separating herself from the throng, the younger students gravitated towards the lake, while the elder students, shuffled about up the hill where the carriages awaited.

”Hey,” she smiled, bright and wanton, as she came across a pair of boys standing idly side by side. One as pale as ivory, the other, a warm hue of ebony, and, engaged in the mechanics of mannerisms lost on a girl with exuberantly blue hair-- she began to wonder if they meant Gracie. ”Do you mind if I join you mates on the boat ride?” She inquired, jerking a thumb towards the eerie lake of placid waters where the younger students began to gather. ’’Seems most the lot’ll already have full boats.”

Blinking bright blue eyes, Elizabeth couldn’t help the mischievous smile that had always played at her lips, like a signature smirk. ”I’m Elizabeth, by the way, Elizabeth Burke…

“But most everyone I know calls me Cersei, it’s my middle name.”
She winked teasingly, her veela charm woven gracefully on her lips with a raw, and exotic alto voice.

Hogsmeade Station
--- with Tobyn and Damien
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

Shina ran her hand through her bangs and sighed. In this crowd, it was practically impossible to find anyone. As she thought this, she turned around and almost ran into two of her year-mates. "Oh! Annabelle, Sam, I'm sorry!" Shina said, discovering that she had managed to stumble upon a group of her fellow second years, including Chase, Ariana, and Katrina in addition to the two she hand nearly bumped into.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 am
Marina Eugenie Aldred- Unsorted First Yea
Marina in First Year
Mood: Apprehensive
Friends: In Need of Some
Thoughts: Wonder what house I'll be in....

Marina looked around, and made her way over to a dark skinned boy and pale boy standing with a brown haired girl. "Hi. Can we fit four to a boat? I'm Marina Aldred, by the way." She smiled warmly.

With Damien, Tobyn, and Elizabeth.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games