Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I desire...

The older Dragon's eyes went a slight purple went the boy offered to check with his master, then they turned red once more. "Guardsman Gospind doesn't need to know about this order Page." He said coldly, calling him by his rank to openly give him a direct order.

...The throne. I want it and will do what I must to get it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz glared at him, knowing that he should have to obey the order, but his eyes went gold in his defiance. "No. I refuse to follow that order sir. Master Gospind will have to be check in with, and I am doing that now." He said firmly and raised his left hand to pass it over the topaz on his leather arm brace, ready and willing to alert his master of Sahiel's plans.

...But not at the price of my soul.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

The seargent grabbed his hand and bent it backwards, watching as the boy hissed in pain and tried to pull free. He grabbed his other arm and pulled it back so fast he heard the elbow snap and saw his face turn white, his eyes crystal with pain. "You will do no such thing Page Colter. You are coming with me for disobeying a direct order." He growled and dragged him into a nearby closet, lighting the chandler with the fire from his eyes and looking at the young Dragon struggling to not cry out in pain.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz was afraid, but he knew that the Princess would be in danger if he obeyed, and his master was loyal to the heir. His eyes burned a gold-crystal hue, his defiance of his superior evident as he held his broken arm. "You traitor. I will never follow your orders. You mean to harm the Princess, and I will never allow that."

He had spent a great deal of time with both Harmony and Lady Sirrah, growing fond of both of them. Lady Sirrah reminded him of his mother in a way, and Harmony was as much of a friend as Hayley and the other rebels were. He glared at Sahiel, his eyes suddenly releasing fire at him, and catching him off guard. The flames burned his right hand as it shielded his face, leaving third degree burns on his palm. "Little newt." He heard him hiss as he clutched his wounded hand.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:00 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

Sahiel growled dangerously and grabbed his left arm, breaking it in three places slowly, waiting for a scream of pain, the begging that always came from the men of all ages he tortured. But none came, and he snarled at Franz in hate. He saw his eyes a pure crystal and knew that the page was in more pain than he had ever felt before, but he couldn't understand why he didn't scream. Sahiel dropped the broken and useless arm and stomped on the left one, breaking it six more times before the scream he had wanted came out. Finally, the seargent understood how he could keep from screaming. "You're working for the rebel scum. Who are they? How are they able to free the slaves?" Sahiel demanded fiercely, his eyes emerald.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz felt tears in his eyes, but refused to cry them. He knew that Sahiel would use them to heal himself with, and he groaned in pain. "I am nothing like you Reisinhol, I won't turn my back on my friends. Ask all you like, I won't say a word." He told him in a firm but slightly cracked voice, his throat raw from the force of his scream.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

A smirk crossed the man's lips. "For one so young, you certainly have plenty of power. Pity we weren't on the same side Page Colter, I could have made you very powerful indeed." He told him, looking for a hopeful gleam in his eyes, wanting the boy to join him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

"I could never look my family in the eyes again if I joined you, you old Basilisk. You are a disgrace to Dragons. Do as you see fit, I will never be under your talons." The boy shot back, the gold so bright it was shining softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

Sahiel roared and took hold of Franz's left foot and twisted it sharply, almost ripping it clean off, and hearing him shreik in agony. He slammed his left fist into his chest, sternum, stomach, ribs, doing as much damage as he could before allowing his right hand to extend it's talons and cut off the helpless boy's left pointer, middle, and ring fingers. Sahiel released a large amount of fire at Franz, burning his body horribly as he screamed in his pain. He finally stopped the fire and spat on the whimpering child's body and raised his upper lip at him is rage. "You will die here boy, alone and forgotten in your own blood. That is the price of your defiance. Was being a martyr really worth your life?" He asked him, and turned, exiting the room and shutting the door once more before the page could even think of an answer.

He saw a few of his loyal Fire Guard walking towards him and one gave him a vile of Dragon tears for his hand, healing it before he went back to the page quarters and fetching a younger one that would not refuse his order.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

"Oh, so yours was that river that runs through the northern mountains?" Sirrah asked to clarify. She and Yuri had been discussing places where they'd been in Japan when they both lived there. Sirrah had lived long enough that she'd traveled all over. Yuri, of course, had only been to her river and the odd little camp that the slavers had worked out of. It wasn't much, but the discussion was a way for the two of them to forget their worries. Sirrah was achy from another double session with Shadow, and Nina was asleep with her head on Yuri's lap.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

"Hai. In later years, the humans built a bridge over it... My sisters and I used to love watching them walk and drive over." Yuri looked down at the sleeping girl in her lap. It had been nearly unbearable to see her dragged off again, especially now that Nina and Yuri belonged to each other completely. Yuri longed to tear Shadow to pieces, but knew she didn't have the strength.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"How many did you have? Sisters, I mean." The casual questioning wasn't enough to distract Sirrah from her worry. Kevin and the others still hadn't arrived. On top of that, she hadn't seen Harmony in two days. And on top of that, Franz hadn't yet come to visit her today. He always came around ten in the morning. It was now past noon. 'He's probably just running an errand for Gospind...' "How is Nina's bite wound doing? Any better?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

"Four hundred and sixty two. I'm the youngest. And her bite wound is much better now, thanks to you and Gospind. It's not bleeding anymore at all, but I can tell it still hurts her sometimes..." Yuri touched Sirrah's hand gently. "Don't worry about Franz, Onee-chan. I'm sure he's fine."

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:23 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I watched a man die right in front of me for what he believed in...

Gospind walked into the harem, hoping to find his page to tell him about the change in guard shifts that would enable him to get Grantis out in a few hours, but only found the girls there. He walked over to Sirrah and gave her a respectful bow. "Lady Sirrah, I guess Franz is running erands for another guardsman at the moment. I'll stay with you until I can speak to him about getting Grantis out of here tonight. There was a change that gives him a few hours instead of ten minutes." He told her and smiled.

He was a bit concerned about Franz though. the boy always informed him about duties that he was given by others.

...I only hope I can be as brave as him at my end. I will try Uncle Greg, I will try.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah nodded to Gospind when he bowed to her. She felt her body tense up when she heard that Gospind didn't know where Franz was either. "Shouldn't we... er... you go look for him?" Sirrah looked down at her hands; they'd clenched into fists by themselves. "I... I'm sorry, but it worries me that neither of us knows for sure where he is."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games