Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:24 am
User Image

Demi Goldmire

Demi laughed at him and punched his shoulder playfully. "We haven't been touched yet, but some supplementary troops were sent by yours truly to the Dragon Realms for the Queen and King. We can handle it Ossy. Now, this Realm I am not sure about." She replied and felt a tug on her boot, looking down. Demi tilted her head at the baby boy that was looking at her with huge grey-green eyes, and she pretty much turned into mush.

The Angelic picked up the infant and said, "Who's the big boy? You are! Yes it's yousy-woosy!" And began to gush over the blond child, making him coo and giggle happily. She tickled his stomach gently and kept up her baby talk, her lavender eyes gentle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro's thoughts immediately went to Josie when he heard the human realm might be in danger. She had refused to stay in the Angelic realm, where he could keep her fully protected... If the mortal realm was in danger, then so was she. "It could be a trap, of course.... They could be trying to draw our attention away from our own realms and then attack with massive forces while we're busy defending the mortals..." Oscuro turned to Sirrah with a slight bow of respect. "Mrs. Rawlings, will you summon your father? I wish to speak with him about this. Perhaps his minions could help us defend the mortal realm without us giving up too much of our own defenses... After all, I doubt he's worried that the Rebels will attack Hell, seeing as that's impossible."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah glanced up at Oscuro from where she'd been sitting on the porch, holding Artemis tightly. "Yes, I'm sure he'll be happy to cause some mayhem again... Even if it's for a good cause." Sirrah sighed and pulled out her phone, nearly jumping out of her skin when Satoshi seemed to come out of nowhere from the shadows. "F-Father! Don't scare me like that!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 am
User Image

Nina Tayashi

Nina squeed the very second she saw the terrifying demon, ignoring the other looks of fear from all other living creatures around them aside from Franz and Artemis, and jumped up and hugged his chest squealing, "PADRE-SAN!!! TE AMO!!!" and laughing as she clung to him happily, nuzzling his diaphragm with a grin on her face. She had just recently told him of the name change, and she wanted to see how he tool it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi couldn't help the smile that covered his face when Nina clung to him, wrapping his arms gently but firmly around the small girl. He was thrilled that his adopted daughter had gone so far as to take his last name. "Aishiteru, Hime-chan," he murmured, casting a sheepish look at Sirrah. "Well, you know what they say, dear... Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear. You require my assistance in some way?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 am
User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro recovered from his initial surprise and bowed to Satoshi slightly. "Yes, sir. The mortal realm is under attack from the Rebels... However, I don't dare spare many more Angelics for fear that it may be a trick. I believe that Dukes should take the same precaution. I ask you to help us defend the mortals with your forces."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi's expression grew serious and he nodded, setting Nina down gently. "Of course I will assist. My wife, children, and grandchildren live in the mortal realm." Satoshi waved a hand and the shadows seemed to writhe like living beings, spewing forth terrifying demons endlessly. "Oh, and soldiers," he said calmly to the demons, who all went silent to listen to him, "No devouring or otherwise harassing mortals while you're here. You have a job to do."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Aurora Grimmhide

Aurora looked up at her Lord, the seven foot one female bowing respectfully and saying, "Hai Satoshi-sama. Is there something that you would like to order me to in particular?" The demoness asked, then leaned to look at her large and deadly battle axe, the huge weapon strapped to her back. "Hmmmm...... I would like to ask, is Dali coming along?" Then a female voice likening to a purr answered her. "Damn right I am kiddie." And Aurora looked down to see the little six foot three demon woman grinning at her, the claws on her fingers sharp and deadly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

Dalila grinned wider at the taller demoness, her ears twitching as she sniffed at the air. "You should know I wouldn't stay behind with this kind of grand summoning Aurora. I would never uh?" She turned and saw a fish on an abandoned grill in the front yard next to them, her feline senses suddenly in overdrive. She raced over, snagged it and downed it all in one bite, licking her chops in satisfaction before walking back over and saying, "Ahhh..... yum..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi once again called for silence and looked over the huge crowd of demons he had summoned. His golden eyes were hard and unyielding, unlike anything his children or wife had ever seen. He looked cruel, for the first time. He knew that if he didn't frighten the demons, they wouldn't obey him. They were an unstable species at the best of times.

"I insist that every single one of you be on your best behavior. One single step out of line will earn you eternity in the Depths. We are here to be of assistance, not to hinder." He gestured toward Oscuro and Dukes. "These two, as well as myself, are your commanding officers. We will take you to the edge of the human realm, where an invasion of Dark beings is in progress. You will oust the enemy quickly and efficiently. Am I understood, soldiers?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

Dalila stood straight and even saluted to him, grinning at her several times removed great uncle. As the daughter of the Lord of the Cat Demons, they were strangely related, though barely interacted and his daughter she had never met though she was also a half demon as Dali was herself. "Yessir Satoshi captain person......" Her attention suddenly was gone and off she raced after a random butterfly, a sort of happy and childish smile on her lips. "Nya!!! Butterfly~!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Eblis Matanza

Eblis stood before his half demon half sister of his and reached out, to crush the butterfly, hearing her hiss at him and back away growling. Not that he could honestly blame her for her dislike of him; Eblis himself still remembered how she felt under him ten years ago and grinned at the now trembling half demon. "Oh shut it Dalila. you know very well we are here for a reason, and it isn't to chase around damn insects. Now, back to Satoshi, or I will take you back myself." He threatened, seeing the girl back away from him and stumble back to the group, moving closer to the huge demon before them, as he eyed her up, not seeing the red haired half demon watching him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise with disgust at the sound of the male demon's voice as he spoke to the cat half-demon. She didn't even have to read his thoughts to know he was a horrible, despicable creature... The kind that gave all demons a bad reputation. And from the looks of him, he had his eyes set on Dalila.

Sirrah vowed to herself then and there that she'd protect Dalila if it was the last thing she did. She had seen enough women hurt in her life without needing to see another. Besides, if she understood correctly, this girl was somehow related to her.

Moving casually, as if her intent was completely innocent, she told Artemis to go to Nina and walked over to Dalila, now standing between her and the seething, evil demon. "Hello," she said in a kind voice, her green eyes sparkling as if nothing was amiss. "I'm Sirrah Rawlings, Satoshi's daughter. It's nice to meet you. Hey, aren't we distant cousins of some kind?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

Dalila jumped and almost hissed but stopped when she saw it was the demon's daughter, trying to relax. "Yeah, some long line of removed cousins. Dalila Silverpelt, daughter of Kiril Silverfang and Trisha Regen. So, the old Monster is your Father?" she asked, jerking her thumb at the huge male, her ears still focused on her half brother mainly. She felt a slight shudder of disgust at the ghost of his fingertips on her skin, her screams of fear, rage, and pain and the yowls of terror. She didn't know a hint of terror had slipped into her steel blue eyes for a second, but she grinned. "Half cat demon here. Myan~!" She felt her kimono slip a bit from her shoulder and fixed it again instantly, trying to cover the scars up from the demon that was watching her every move with a highly lustful intent, her fear of him keeping her silent to all.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah noted the expressions crossing Dalila's face... from the goosebumps on her skin, she could sense that Eblis was still watching them. She completely ignored him and gently took Dalila's hand. "Yes, Satoshi's my father. I'm a half-demon too... Half dog." She let herself transform, not growing any taller, but gaining white hair as well as her ears and tail.

The scars on the girl's shoulder were not missed, and made Sirrah tense slightly at the sight... She couldn't help but remember Shadow, and knew at once that she was already far too late in saving Dalila from sharing her fate. Of course, she could still do her utmost to keep it from happening again.

"Come, let us talk... Father will spend half the day preparing if I know him." After beckoning to Nina and Artemis, as well as retrieving her infant son from a reluctant Demi, Sirrah led the small group inside, leaving the demons behind.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games