Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 am
Sebastian sighed "Welp boys, enjoy these last few moments in this town!" at that all the crewman looked at him "Cuz once we pillage they ain't ever gonna want to see us ever again.... NOW GO!!! GRAB A LIST AND GO STEAL IT!" at that allt he crewman cheeered and grabbed a copy of the list and all charged into town. "Shall we take one last stroll before we shove off?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 am
Rikka looked shocked by Sebastian's words before slapping him. "Your kidding, you just sent are crew out to steal from the stores of Kortona, the place i grew up, the place everyone one i grew up with lives!" Rikka walked off angrily before turning back to Sebastian. "You get them all back!...ill get the money together....." With that she made her way off the ship before making her way into town.  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 am
Lilly sighed but nodded. "Yeah, maybe you're right." she said to Zackory. "Lets go find that old man." she said.

Eva nodded. "I hope they find Rock soon. I don't like the cold much." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:42 am
"OOOW!" he rubbed his face "Jeez the girl can't take a joke. she knows better that my boys don't steal?" he watched her walk off.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 am
Zackory nodded as he began to walk in the direction they were given to find the old man.

Rano smiled gently before looking to Molly and Eva "we could always lite the furnace...."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 am
"Ooh that we could." Eva said with a smile as she put Molly on the floor. "Well let's get that lit and I'll make her something to eat." she said.

Lilly followed and sniffed around. "His scent is faint but he's been this way." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 am
Rikka walked through the side streets, muttering to herself as she walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 pm
Sebastian laned next to Rikka "Oi"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 pm
Rikka looked to Sebastian from the corner of her eyes before stopping and looking to him, clearly still not very happy with him. "yes.....captain."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:51 pm
"Look I'm sorry for setting up that joke, you kinda set me up there and I couldn't resist, but you know my crew ain't like that."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:01 pm
((bump-erz =/))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Scott looked around. What voice was that. It sounded like Kira, but the mouth of the one beside him didn't move. A spear formed in her hands though. Did he think that up? No. The Kira swam up to the machine and stabbed the machine, making it leak fluids that seemed harmless.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 pm
The golem removed his fist from the floor to see that a crater had formed below it, a ball of black feathers in the middle. They twitched before moving backwards to reveal Rock covered in his own blood from his wounds. A deep growl rumbled from his chest as shadows seemed to jump from their locations and flow to him, his black form reappearing unto him. He snapped his eyes open and the golem took a step back as Rock disappeared from view. He flashed up right in the golem's face "I call upon the powers I behold... I summon thee shadow spear!" He said as he reached back, as if to plant a spear. A purple glow blazed from the engravings on the wings and flowed to his arms and formed a purple spear with a dark, black aura; a spear of pure energy. Rock slammed it down upon the golem's skull, right between the eyes. It staggered a few times and the black wings flapped slowly, keeping Rock in the air. "You have completed your job. You are dismissed." Rock oredered the golem coldly as the energy disappeared and the golem fell to his knes before crashing down on the floor. Rock flew down and landed in front of the throne. He saw a small button glowing on the chair's arm and pressed it. The room seemed to shake a little before the crater caved upwards and retook it's former shape; being part of the floor that is. The golem rose back to it's feet and the rest of the room cleared up to be s**c-n-span. The golem kneeled down before the new Heir as Rock sat down upon the throne and a cavity opened in the other arm, the shape of Rock's pendant. He pulled off his and placed it in. The pendant glowed before being swallowed up the the rock of the throne. Rock leaned to check what was happening and a new pendant rose. The one belonging to the leader. Rock put it on and it pulsed 2 to 3 times before resting upon Rock's chest. Not too long after, the doors at the opposite of the room swung open...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff