Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm
"Hey," Star said, her mind suddenly switching gears when she was told no level ten. "Is there a way to get a reading of our powers? want to see how hot I can get and how much energy I can put out."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm
Draco laughed heartily at Star's idea. "Hey, yeah! We both have powers that can be described as temperature-based! I wouldn't mind seein' just how cold I can make things... I'll bet if I used enough mana, I could turn a small area into an icy wasteland." He looked up at Star. "That'd be interestin' to see, huh?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"How about we all just start at level 1 and work up as we go along." Jenos suggested sheepishly, kind of hoping for something a little less extreme than turning the training room into an icy wasteland.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:34 am
((Hey all, we still need one more character, a male, for my homestuck RP, so if anyone is interested PM me and check it out here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22610409 ))

"That's no fun," Star teased before saying, "I guess you're right though. No use puching ourselves too hard on the first day."  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm
Draco chuckled again, his mood obviously high. "True, but it would be fun to see how the trainin' room would look frozen over." His crystalline armor was already forming on his lower body. He was anticipating a rigorous training session.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Why would you even care..? You already don't trust me because of my differences with the Titans...", Alice responds as she replaces the last knife. She turns and begins to make her unsteady way to the front door. She just wanted to get away from this place, especially after that nightmare.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex flashed a smile as he took the drink and came in. She closed the door behind him incase he forgot, which she didn't mind. It had been awhile since she had a guest within the apartment, so she was more then ecstatic. "Yes, yes...oh? Really!? For me?" She says, really surprised. She went straight to the helmet holding it up as soon as he sat it down. She looked at it from every angle really fascinating. "Oh...I hope it didn't cost too much...And I have nothing for you! Well, maybe I could whip up a snack.." She says almost too quickly and almost interrupting him. She paused biting her lip, then listened properly. She sat down the helmet and went back over towards him. "Sushi? Yeah that'd be nice..." She says softly nodding. "Ya know....with the whole bodyguard event, I haven't seen Clear in the news lately...." She sipped her cup of lemonade as she said this, attempting to be causal with it yet was awkward. Flashes of him remained in her mind, the crazed man covered with blood. She took another sip, really now trying to push away the thoughts and memories.

"And no worries, really the whole motorcycle thing is a bit..much....and new to me...." Alex adds, going to the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't want a snack?" She called back as she went.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"All right, then. Let's get training, shall we?" Rowena pulled up her hood out of habit and headed out of the monitor room to the training room, where she set about choosing the simulation level and set it at level 1 as Jenos had suggested. "Okay, so what is level 1 in here?" she muttered to herself, turning to face the center of the room. She hadn't had time to actually do any training yet, so she had no idea what she'd see. But if she expected anything, it definitely was not what she saw. "What?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

The Future is not set in stone...

A woman who looked like an older version of Rowena stood in the center of the training room. Her outfit was the exact same as Raven's, and a red jewel adorned her brow. She said nothing, simply staring at the teen, who stared back in shock.

...But it can be just as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:42 pm
((Yay plot! We have one!))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 pm
"Who is that?" Star asked, looking at the woman."Is she who we have to fight for training?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Draco entered the training room soon after, wanting to see what would show up. He had practiced on some robots the last time he was in here, but he hadn't yet run the battle simulator. "What the hell? Who's she? She looks a lot like you, Snow."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:06 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena shook her head silently in response to Star's question. Her calm demeanor had disappeared. She swallowed hard and looked back at the woman. "Mother?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

The Future is not set in stone...

Raven smiled gently. "Hello, Rae," she said, using a nickname Rowena hadn't heard since before her mother disappeared. "I see you've really followed my path."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

((Whoohoo! I finally got to bring Raven back!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 pm
Draco doubled back in surprise. "What the...?! Is that the... real Raven?!" He wasn't sure what to think at the moment, but he was humbled to be standing before one of the original Titans, and she just happened to be the mother of their leader.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games