Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm
"If they try, I'll show them just who they're messing with." Ophelia let out a manic giggle at the thought. "So, now that we've established that I'm safe and all that, what now?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:47 pm
"Well, anyone you want to flaunt to? I can't imagine what your sisters would think if they saw you now." Not just a species change but pregnant to boot. Their jaws would probably break the floor.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm
"I'll not be welcome at the old village anymore and it will be assumed that I'm just a shapeshifter wearing my face. Not only that, but since her visit my relationship with Bianca has been...strained." Ophelia admitted with a small frown at the thought. "And I don't really have any friends...so no."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 pm
"...What happened during her visit can be blamed on Balthazar. That's all I'll say on the matter." Kaistern never had told Ophelia what happened then. As far as she knew, Bianca simply flipped her s**t and left.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:01 pm
"I don't honestly care at this point. I worried needlessly over her, forgetting that she's always been nothing but an irrational brat." Ophelia shrugged. Her lack of empathy towards her own living family, compared to her attitude before, could be seen as quite chilling. "Though if you insist, we could invite her over to patch things up or something. Just don't make the mistake of being alone with her again."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 am
"I made no such suggestion, as I know how much you hate your family and I know I'm the last person who should be spewing that 'you can't pick your family so love them anyway' drivel." Kaistern said with a slight hint of bitterness. He hated his parents; he'd be a massive hypocrite if he told her to suck it up and play nice.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 pm
"Thank you. In all honesty I would just like to forget they ever existed." Ophelia donned a smile once more, moving in to loosely wrap her arms around his neck. "Now that I think of it, there is someone I'd like to show my new body off to.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm
A smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth as Kaistern placed a hand on her arm. "You know Balthazar would throw a fit if we started without him."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 pm
"A little alone time here and there is nothing to be ashamed of." Ophelia purred, leaning in for a light kiss. Besides, if Balthazar hated the idea so much she could always get a little alone time with him later too. "Though if you insist, I can go get him now."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:34 pm
((At this rate, half of the goodies I'm getting from the kickstarter will be from unlocked reward tiers and the like. I sincerely believe that thing is going to get into the mystery tiers before the kickstarter ends. XD ))

"I didn't say you had to, just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting into. You know how much of a handful he can be sometimes." Kaistern said as he touched his forehead to hers.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:46 pm
{Considering how massive the Homestuck fandom is, i have absolutely no doubts that you're right. XD

If I weren't so poor, I know I'd be donating to the kickstarter in an instant. Even if it's only so I can have a scalemate to call my own. XD}

"I know." Ophelia also believed she knew how to handle the situation, but whether or not that was true remained to be seen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm
((I'm probably right just based on how damn fast the thing got funded. XD And now I might even get to beta test the next mini-game update. emotion_kirakira ))

"Since Balthazar entered the picture, I suppose it has been a while since we last had some time to ourselves like this." Kaistern said with a smile later as he quietly closed the bedroom door behind him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:11 pm
{If you do get to, congratulations! :3}

As much as Ophelia loved the attentions and affections of them both, she enjoyed a bit of one on one time as well. After all was said and done she kept herself snuggled up to Kaistern, a big ol' grin settled upon her lips. If Balthazar truly had a problem with it, she'd talk it over with him. For now, though, she would enjoy the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:42 pm
((Speaking of, did you ever get to see (or rather, play) the End of Act 6 Intermission 3 (GAWD that's a long name @-@) flash?))

"I wonder what the baby's going to look like?" Kaistern mused aloud, an arm draped around Ophelia once they'd had their fun. "Human and demon was simple enough to imagine, but throwing spriggan into the mix..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 pm
{Yes. 3nodding I really like Kanaya's and Terezi's ancestors.}

"I can't honestly imagine, though I'm certainly looking forward to finding out." Ophelia replied, thinking about the possibilities that might come up. One of which left her rather pale. "Kaistern, honey, are demon-blooded babies...born with their horns?"

{After/if the baby is born, it should be made totally ambiguous even then as to who the father is. Either by having Ophelia's eyes or by having one eye with Kaistern's purple and one eye with Balthazar's yellow or something like that. XD}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games