Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:02 am
Those who are considered geniuses, walk a fine line between insanity and brilliance.

Even after so many years Julian recognized his old teammates' voice. It hadn't changed too much. Julian was glad. If it had, he might flip out. If it weren't for his new found sense of class, Julian might transformed right then and there to use his mind control powers. That was below him. But, only this kind of situation. The villain had fun every now and then using it on lesser beings to do his bidding. From the looks of things, Katriana didn't recognize him. a pity really, but to be expected. He did under a transformation after all. "How unfortunate. And here I thought the Mistress of Misfortune would be more open to propositions of the unknown." Julian said smiling into the tiny peephole. He knew she could see behind his messing locks of silvery hair.

But at the same time, there are those who are simply insane and have genius level intellect.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:09 am
αŽ»πŒ„πŒ—
Katriana Violet

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana's eyes narrowed. That was a nickname the papers had given her mother and then her when she took the stage of crime. Instead of answering Arielle, she threw open the door, grabbed the silver-haired man by his collar, and pulled him into the apartment, slamming the door behind him. "Who are you, and how do you know that name?" she hissed.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 am
β€œIf you know the enemy and know yourself,
Then you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy,”

"Great, just drag a random guy into the apartment...", Arielle grumps. She stands and faces the man, a frown on her face. He seemed familiar after a moments examination and she hoped it wasn't what she was starting to thing.

β€œFor every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
You will succumb in every battle.”
-Sun Tzu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:29 am
(Don't really know what to do now, but here goes)

After getting checked out and getting the results back, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with her. Since she seemed to be fine she decided to head back to her room instead of staying in the medical bay. "Well I'm off to tinker." Datascape said to the rest of the team before heading out. She might as well inspect her gauntlet to see if there was any damage to it, maybe see if she could add a few upgrades.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 am
"Yeah, I'm gonna go play some video games." Lewis said simply and floated off to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:39 am
Those who are considered geniuses, walk a fine line between insanity and brilliance.

Since he wasn't accessing his powers, Julian as unable to to anything about being grabbed and flung inside the apartment. Julian simply smiled as Katriana stared daggers at him. He seemed to have the upper hand in this situation. Looking over, Julian saw his old comrade Arielle. She still had the same grumpy look on her. Both Katriana and Arielle had grown up to be such fine developed women. Too bad Julian was already aware of their relationship to each other. "Katriana, I'm hurt. Even after so long, you were forget someone like me." The silver haired man feigned a hurt expression. He tossed his hair to one side, looking away and biting his lip. "It's to be expected though. After 20 years with no contact, I should know that you wouldn't recognize your old classmate." Julian glance back to see if Katriana reacted in anyway to his hint.

But at the same time, there are those who are simply insane and have genius level intellect.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:25 pm
αŽ»πŒ„πŒ—
Katriana Violet

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana's eyes narrowed further, her brow furrowing in confusion. "Twenty years, wha--Kingsi--Julian?" Purple mini-bolts of energy sparked around her fist in shock. "The hell happened to you?"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:16 pm

A smile appeared on Julian's face as Katriana suddenly remember who he was. "You could say I grew up." The villain said walking about the apartment. "Could say I went to the other side and came back." Julian deliberately paused and turned to both of his old comrades. "Or, you could say I was reborn anew. I'm no longer the measly little boy who commanded chess pieces and lost to the damn Titans." Julian said as he slicked his hair back. "I am Mastermind."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 am
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade starts to creep off towards her room after being examined, not entirely sure what else to do with herself now.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

β€œIf you know the enemy and know yourself,
Then you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy,”

Arielle's eyes narrow, irises faintly glowing silver as she eyes him suspiciously. "And just what the hell do you want with us?", she growls.

β€œFor every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
You will succumb in every battle.”
-Sun Tzu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:07 pm
Watching the teens leave the main briefing area Brink took a few moments to go over the data that had been collected."Right then" Jacob muttered as he walked from the area. He was no longer needed in the briefing area so he decided head instead to the area he had taken up as his own room for the moment.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 pm
The Underachiever

He sighs and looks at the criminals, one of which was regaining consciousness a bit. "Well that is quite obvious, but I meant more along the lines of stopping crimes, helping you out, ect. I can do more than you think. I may not be a superhuman like you or any of the other league members, but I am still pretty good at stopping criminals." He says triumphantly, with a grin, and his hands on his hips happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Julian could feel the heat in Arielle's words as she questioned his motives for finding them. The grown genius looked at the only way he could, like he meant no obvious harm. "I am here because I need you two. Call it another one of my masterful schemes gone wrong, but I assure you, it is not." Julian helped himself to an empty chair and sat down with his legs crossed as hands folded. "You see, I need to get the five of us back together..well four. Can't seem to find Old Billy, not since our last run in with the damn Titans." Julian recalled regretfully. Whether his two old comrades cared or not, that run in was serious lost him. It was the start of his downfall. Times were different though, as now they were grown up and much more powerful. "So, interested?"

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde found himself wandering the halls of the base. Walks were usually the way he thought out his strategies. Now he was happening upon Fade as she was heading to her room. The villain-turned-hero was always curious about the girl. She was always so quiet..for obvious reasons. Clyde found this to also be an opportune time to see how far he had come in his sign language lessons. The Leaguer chose to take his mask off and go up the girl for a small chat.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

SKBCTayuyafluteofDeath

Minnta Aloripma

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Fade notices Clyde approaching her and hesitates mid-step. She seems to debate between fleeing to her room and staying to see what the man wanted, eventually putting the foot frozen in the air down and waiting nervously.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:21 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde could already tell that Fade wasn't too thrilled to see him. she was nervous and shy as ever. It might have been different is Archer was with her, but it wasn't. The Leaguer tried to put his best smile to show he meant no harm. Clyde began trying to recall some of sign language he had learned. Doing ok? He signed. Or at least, that's what he thought he said. It may have been a rough and choppy version of saying "going" and "health".

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:31 pm

A small, puzzled frown appears on Fades face as she watches Clyde's poor sign language. After a few moments she signs back slowly, 'Are you trying to ask how I'm doing?'

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out