Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm
that username

I'd love to see it! I think Keiko is every girls side quest, it's a great item~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:02 pm
Broken Heart Production

I was just really excited with my new layout... I couldn't stop... sweatdrop
        That'll be nice, are you looking forward to it? Sometimes parents need to give their kids some slack and let them make their own mistakes. My parents gave me slack when they brought me some drinks for my graduation afterparty. I didn't even drink them all because I was exhausted. >.<'
        Haha, I bet! I remember when I called my friends and their parents answered the phone. Awkward~

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I understand that, I get the same way sometimes. xD
      Of course, I can't wait; the numbers I put on my status are the days left~ x3
      Yeah, that's what I plan to do, give them some slack to make their own choices so they learn but try to help them when I can; I don't want my children to be miserable.
      I always get so nervous about calling people for some reason, even if I do know the person, so I usually always make the person call me. Though I rarely talk on the phone. xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:28 pm
Broken Heart Production

It's almost there. Do you want to see it? I've still got to work on the character profiles and touch a few things up. It's mostly a draft at the moment.
        I noticed! <3 Counting down the days.. So romantic~
        Mhm, children need some slack. I went to parties and all that, though I was more miserable there than what I was staying at home.
        Haha, I agree with you. Even when I call my friend of nine years, it's still a little awkward until we become total chatterboxes.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Sure, it'll give me an idea of what character I should use and if I want to be the badie. Lol.
      >w< Maybe~ <3 -Giggles-
      I never go out to parties, not that I'm ever invited; but I just don't like parties. Unless they're small and I know almost everyone there. Otherwise I'm too shy or get left out.
      A few years back when I had a crush on this guy we used to just sit there on the phone because I would never know what to say, I'm terrible at phone conversations, especially when bad quality gets in the way and I don't want to be "that guy" who keeps making the other person repeat themselves over and over again. x-x

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 pm
Broken Heart Production

Great! Linkie~ Dibs on Rachel btw. I have ideas working in my head for her already. Still got a lot of work to do though. Buy hey, if you like one, you can help me develop her.
        Mhm, same, that's why I don't like them much and everyone gets drunk and you get flashed with penises or someone falls into a fire. emotion_facepalm
        Haha, that sounds exactly like my boyfriend and my first phone call. It was so awkward! Though we used to talk more on the phone than on our dates. xD

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I'll check it out. xP I'll help if I can; I usually let people just pick whatever personalities and stuff they want though so. Lol.
      That sounds... creepy. xD
      Well I have been on phone calls with my boyfriend, and they're pretty normal, but we've also been dating for a year and he's convinced me he'll love me no matter what so. xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:55 pm
Broken Heart Production

I normally would, but I wanted to create personality clashes and flaws with the characters. I hate it when someone has a character who is friends with everyone.
        My eyes are scarred. That was one wild night though.
        That's adorable~ We're celebrating two years in September. I have to plan something nice if he is home at the time.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:59 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

That's true, I hate that too. Ruins possible drama. x3 I think I'm liking Leela~ I think that was here name. Lmao. The rich b***h. xD
      I bet it was. xD
      If you need any ideas you can ask me; I'm what they call a "Hopeless Romantic". x3 Lol.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 am
Broken Heart Production

Haha! Well I can tell you that she is not the baddie. I'm hoping someone can pull the baddie off.
        Haha, I will. I know I would love to travel down to a lovely Bed and Breakfast and spend the weekend there browsing at shops and things.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Something told me she wasn't; I had a feeling it was the one who got pregnant. There's barely anything on her which makes me suspicious~ Though I could also see it being the twin lady too... Hmm... But yeah, I wanna be the rich b***h. XD
      Oh my glob, that'd be too romantic~! I hope my boyfriend does that for me one day. <33 *-* It'd make my day. Lol.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 am
Broken Heart Production

>.< All in good time... I haven't finished writing hers yet. Lolol. You sure can be!
        Haha~ I know! But like I said, that's if he is home for our anniversary. If not, I'm post-poning it, because I want to go shopping and be fed breakfast. emotion_donotwant

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Well, I'm trying to be a detective. xD Though I can see it easily being the twins too. Lol. Yay, I get to be a b***h. xD Oh, and I keep forgetting to say; you have two Thunders under weather. x3
      Is this for him or for you? xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 am
Broken Heart Production

>.< I won't say~ Haha, I've been updating her profile as well, for you.
        Damn, well somedays there will be twice the amount of thunder... I'll change it.
        He likes shopping too. Except for clothes. That drives him crazy.

Clasela
Crew

LookAtKimberlyJoy

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 am
Hello!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games