Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 pm
Katina Star
Might as well ask because of what I want to get later on in my lineup, what's the rule on getting shinies? Do we limit those at all?
The only limit is to be realistic. The chances of someone catching a shiny version of every single Pokemon they go out to obtain are...slim to none. Just be realistic is all, that's the only limit/rule.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 pm
Trigramatic
User Image
Taking IMs out of context is fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:49 pm
SubonicXP
Katina Star
Might as well ask because of what I want to get later on in my lineup, what's the rule on getting shinies? Do we limit those at all?
The only limit is to be realistic. The chances of someone catching a shiny version of every single Pokemon they go out to obtain are...slim to none. Just be realistic is all, that's the only limit/rule.

Oh ok. I'm probably only gonna get the one shiny. This won't be till much later though.

Also, what's the rule on eventually obtaining multiple "starters?" (ex: having a team later on that contains Squirtle, Mudkip, and Charmander) I assume it's possible if we snag from trainers who have them during missions, since no one knows where starters are found in the wild?  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:52 pm
Katina Star

Oh ok. I'm probably only gonna get the one shiny. This won't be till much later though.

Also, what's the rule on eventually obtaining multiple "starters?" (ex: having a team later on that contains Squirtle, Mudkip, and Charmander) I assume it's possible if we snag from trainers who have them during missions, since no one knows where starters are found in the wild?
There is no limit on starters. Like you said, we snag so they are open game.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 am
Hahaha looks like I use this thread a lot for all my random questions. Here is another, besides doing missions to earn items and gold, can I do my own sort of side stories that are mini and don't need to be graded to get some gold and items?

An example of was thinking of is just going into town and doing odd small jobs for people and they pay me... or many there is a training gym and the beginners are having a little battles with betting going on and I can gain some cash that way?

I ask because when I do missions I tend to make them VERY long and they take me hours and I only have time probably once a week to do one a week and that will usually be Tuesdays. hahaha  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:49 am
RhymeJW
Hahaha looks like I use this thread a lot for all my random questions. Here is another, besides doing missions to earn items and gold, can I do my own sort of side stories that are mini and don't need to be graded to get some gold and items?

An example of was thinking of is just going into town and doing odd small jobs for people and they pay me... or many there is a training gym and the beginners are having a little battles with betting going on and I can gain some cash that way?

I ask because when I do missions I tend to make them VERY long and they take me hours and I only have time probably once a week to do one a week and that will usually be Tuesdays. hahaha
Well, I tend to out right hand out items and gold for just missions and RPs, but I do hand out gold for general activity so doing stuff like you said could add up to your earnings of random activity earned gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 am
Okay! That's great to know! I'd probably RP myself getting things for HQ and what not as well. Of course anything I was to get would be with-in reason so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

How do I get things to ride? I saw one user Dan I think it is had a hover board. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 am
RhymeJW
Okay! That's great to know! I'd probably RP myself getting things for HQ and what not as well. Of course anything I was to get would be with-in reason so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

How do I get things to ride? I saw one user Dan I think it is had a hover board. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.
Oh yeah, a hover board, they are standard issue, I must have forgotten to have my character give yours one, I'll fix that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 am
My character didn't get anything yet just the cloths, GRAY and snag machine. I think I'm suppose to get a backpack and some starter stuff to help me a little razz  

RhymeJW

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:36 pm
I think I ask too many questions sweatdrop

My next question.. if two users wanted to do a mission together, could we start a thread on the main board with the title of the mission and the mission posted in the first post and then RP it out together? Once completed edit the title to (Complete) and submit for grading?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:36 pm
RhymeJW

My next question.. if two users wanted to do a mission together, could we start a thread on the main board with the title of the mission and the mission posted in the first post and then RP it out together? Once completed edit the title to (Complete) and submit for grading?

Isn't there a sub-board for missions other than main ones?  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:39 pm
Katina Star
RhymeJW

That's the mission locker room and then there is a casual RP board and a missions archive for completed team missions. I didn't see anything for an RP style mission for members who choose to work together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm
RhymeJW
Katina Star
RhymeJW

That's the mission locker room and then there is a casual RP board and a missions archive for completed team missions. I didn't see anything for an RP style mission for members who choose to work together.
Side RP Board.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:11 pm
Man I'm wicked tired. I just got home and my energy is spent for the day.

Thanks Sub for answering =)  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games