Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:42 pm
Xixi was on her back in the room playing with the keys. Soon she got bored and tossed them backwards and sighed deeply. The room was pretty from where she laid. She sat up and looked around again enjoying the view.

Zack took her hand gently and smiled. "It is cold..."He looked at the marking and ran his fingers over it but felt nothing. It wasn't part of her natural aura or energy. He let her hand go and sighed deeply. "I'm not sure what to say to that. What happened to your arm...If you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
She takes her hand back and rubs it a little, starting to wonder if she should say anything. Ty looks around sighing again before answering. "You remember that book?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:56 pm
"The book?" Zack asked himself before he remembered way back when he met Tiger. "Oh, yes, what about that book?" He was curiouse to find out what it contained.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Strike entered the room to be smacked with his ring of keys. They are pointless, everything is unlocked automatically. "You can keep those if you want, I have the locks on automatic so you can't do much with those... he he... Brought you a quick bite. Fresh from the field below us." Strike handed Xixi the tray.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:08 pm
"It has bits of info in it... Things that I find appear to be connected. I can't find out alot, seeing that I don't want to see the... thing who did this to me." Tiger pulls her glove back on after rubbing the buckle spot for a minute first. Ty stretches her hand but doesnt put her belt on yet. "It has interesting things inside... You would be suprised."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Xixi got excited and put her hands together by her chest. "Oh my! How delightful strike!" She turned to him with a lit of face and a shine in her eyes. "Thank you so much!"

{edit}

Zack smiled at her warmly and pat her head gently. "you know, sometimes its better kept a mystery..." He walked around her and took out a small pendent that the old lady had given to him the second day he was with her. "Here. The last mistress of the house wore this to keep her mind from running away..haha...that's what she told me at least so don't quote me, but her." he walked back over and put it around her neck. "There...look good. When you feel like you want to know something but fear what you might figure out, just think of the necklace."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:20 pm
"I'm thinking of trying some cross pollinations next harvest. Might make some interesting things. I'll only do a small spot, I don't want us to be with out any food because of me paying mad scientist.... he he he" Strike bites into a piece of the apple. "So, what do you think of them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Xixi finished her first peace and felt like she was in heaven. Apples had always been her most favorite fruit and they tasted better now then they ever did in her past. "Mad scientists...Strike...I don't think I want to be eating something that a scientist thought would be cool to combine with some chemicals...Not to mention your going to waste a lot of money." She took another apple and chuckled. "Apples taste better then ever by the way hun."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Tiger looks at the necklace then looks at him smiling. "Thanks. I will." Ty feels unusually, but comftorably, warm inside. "I can also do something else really strange... I can show you. You want to go for a walk in the forest?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:36 pm
"Not chemicals Xixi, its naturally taking pollen from plant to plant. Thats cross pollination. It would take DNA from this plant and grow it in the other, making a hybrid of sorts if it works. It takes testing. We'll see, finish up so we can go my love..." Strike left the room and headed down to his secret place.

((last one for the night, sorry Rojin))  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:48 pm
((it's ok Marcus.))

Zack smiled and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Would love to. I need to get out of this place anyways." Zack walked over to the balcony and opened up the doors. He reached out for Tigers hand and smiled. "I'll take us there quicker. Come on." He said with a dashing smile. He had never really flown anyone anywhere but it felt good doing something new.

Xixi lifted her brows and blinked. She finished up the rest of the apples on her plate and drank the water placed out for her. She understood the concept of cross pollination but where Strike was running off to she had no idea.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:56 pm
"Alright, I can give us directions to a good spot." Ty hasn't stopped grinning. She walks up to him and takes his hands. Tiger thinks about altering herself but decides otherwise. "I'm ready."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:12 pm
Zack pulled her in close and blushed slightly. "O.K...Hold on tight, I'm a bit fast..." He took off into the air and hovered over his house peering over the other houses. "Right, lead the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:18 pm
Tiger holds tight points towards a large group of taller darker trees. "That is the only spot I found." Ty is also blushing feeling a little awkward about showing him all of these secrets.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:52 pm
Zack flapped his wings harder and flew on a lower air current. He reached the tree's sooner then he thought and looked at Tiger. "Alright, so it's just down below I guess?" He wondered as he flew down onto the very tip of the tree and stood there holding Tiger. If he let her go, she would surely fall.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games