Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:26 pm
*grins* Humpy!!!!!!!!!! heart *cuddleglomps*

*looks at dame* Hello, love, you snuck in on me! *hugs damey*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 pm
katana68
*grins* Humpy!!!!!!!!!! heart *cuddleglomps*

*looks at dame* Hello, love, you snuck in on me! *hugs damey*

aaaaaaw. hugs back biggrin

^^  

Humpish

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 pm
I'm not sure if you got the p.s. part of the note but never mind that Katana. ::Maune points to his glowing bright red demonic necklace:: This necklace when it glows my demonic side is in me. Unlike Leko-chan and Lady Ayami. my demonic side are one person and it is my dark side so to speak which gives me more control over my powers. One example is this. ::Maune holds out his hand as a black orb floats in his hand before shriking down into a small ball before the orb explodes as every lady in the room recieves a black and red rose appears near them::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm
*lights his cig, takes Katana's rose and flings it down the bar. He looks at Maune over his glasses.* I believe the lady would prefer a drink. stare  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm
I so did not! -laughs- I've been here the entire time. -sticks out tongue playfully- So, -looks at Leko and Katana- Who's your friend here? -motions to Humpish-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm
JustinShowcase
*Walks in and right away sees Katana. Smirks and looks her up and down over his glasses and walks up to talk with her.* Katana…I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly last night. Let me make it up to you and get you a drink. *he leans on the bar and pulls out a cig.*

*turns away from Humpish and gives her full attention to Showcase. Hoping that her hugging Humpish has let him know that he'd better pay better attention to her, she gives him a little pout* I don't know, Showcase...you sure your pager won't conveniently go off after you have one drink?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:36 pm
* Walk into the bar and sees quite a few people in there. he singles out the two most important to him at the moment and makes a beeline dor Psyzapp first. * Madame...I heard a bunch of banging and huffing in ther back hall earlier..is there anything I should know about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase
*Walks in and right away sees Katana. Smirks and looks her up and down over his glasses and walks up to talk with her.* Katana…I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly last night. Let me make it up to you and get you a drink. *he leans on the bar and pulls out a cig.*

*turns away from Humpish and gives her full attention to Showcase. Hoping that her hugging Humpish has let him know that he'd better pay better attention to her, she gives him a little pout* I don't know, Showcase...you sure your pager won't conveniently go off after you have one drink?

*He looks at Katana over his glasses and gets closer to her.* Oh no my dear. I should be all clear tonight. wink What would you like to drink?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 pm
*spot Black and decides to spring a preemptive*
*materializes behind Black while he is talking to Psyzapp and blows a charmed chilling wind across his ear then disappears to sit at the bar*
*sets the two roses in a pile next to her drink*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:41 pm
BlackR.16
* Walk into the bar and sees quite a few people in there. he singles out the two most important to him at the moment and makes a beeline dor Psyzapp first. * Madame...I heard a bunch of banging and huffing in ther back hall earlier..is there anything I should know about?

*unsure as to what William would think about getting a flower from another man, she politely nods at Maune and then puts the flower on the counter behind the bar. She then turns her attention to Black.* Icy Reign flew out of here like a bat out of hell. There may be trouble tonight so please be on alert. neutral I have a bad feeling about tonight.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:41 pm
*looks at Showcase over her glasses* Well, I suppose I'll take a refill on my vodka & cranberry juice, if you'd be so sweet to get it for me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 pm
*As he stands there, he feels a cold wind blow across his ear and when he looked back Leko had this smug look on her face and all he could do is smile at her. When she turned towards her drink he flits behind her and kisses her on the cheek * Good morning love.. * and flits back to hear from Psyzapp *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Humpish

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 pm
Maybe it's time for a beer. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm
* looks at Psyzapp with concern * I will keep my eyes and ears out for anything. * with that he moves behind the bar and pours himself some brandy and sits down next to Leko *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:45 pm
katana68
*looks at Showcase over her glasses* Well, I suppose I'll take a refill on my vodka & cranberry juice, if you'd be so sweet to get it for me?

*Motions to Manue figuring he's the bar tender.* The lady would like a vodka cranberry juice. cool  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games