Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:56 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool, glad I found them then =) 4laugh

Sounds like when we see Hali newly human, she's sure to blush after she puts her pearl accessories in her pouch. Seeing her with and without her pearls looks really sweet too as Kaden blushes.

aw I'm sure =) she sure is to blush,, oh a pouch, yes will be fun to see Jaden blush biggrin

That and the 3 mermaids will need something to wear now that they're human when Kaden sees Hali and Raynea naked while Alix is in her green seashell bra. Sounds like Kaden and Hali make a nice couple as in love at first sight as he helps them. Sounds like Raynea and Alix are sure to blush seeing their mother Hali is in love.

ah yes , but will they wear? sure both girls wi;; blush seeing their mother fall in love ^^ Alix is really a tom boy right xd

Yeah. Alix is sure to blush in her seashell bra with nothing below where her tail used to be after becoming human.

yes for sure =)

If Alix Kubdel from Ladybug was a 13 year old mermaid, she would be Raynea's little sister and not the hero Bunnyx. An Energetic, reckless, self-confident, eccentric, kind and grateful Tomboy Mermaid who has cerulean eyes and short pink or red hair. Her Seashell bra can be green while she has an orca mermaid tail.

As for Raynea, Alix and Hali's human Last name... Raindew is nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:58 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool, glad I found them then =) 4laugh

Sounds like when we see Hali newly human, she's sure to blush after she puts her pearl accessories in her pouch. Seeing her with and without her pearls looks really sweet too as Kaden blushes.

aw I'm sure =) she sure is to blush,, oh a pouch, yes will be fun to see Jaden blush biggrin

That and the 3 mermaids will need something to wear now that they're human when Kaden sees Hali and Raynea naked while Alix is in her green seashell bra. Sounds like Kaden and Hali make a nice couple as in love at first sight as he helps them. Sounds like Raynea and Alix are sure to blush seeing their mother Hali is in love.

ah yes , but will they wear? sure both girls wi;; blush seeing their mother fall in love ^^ Alix is really a tom boy right xd

Yeah. Alix is sure to blush in her seashell bra with nothing below where her tail used to be after becoming human. Their new legs would feel tingly and asleep. For Hali and her daughters... what would it be like for them to have human legs and feet?

well I think it would be surprising, new, they would' would be over joyed perhaps?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:12 am
thanks for always saying good morning, means a lot 4laugh
guess I was wrong ..silly me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:20 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. Alix is sure to blush in her seashell bra with nothing below where her tail used to be after becoming human. Their new legs would feel tingly and asleep. For Hali and her daughters... what would it be like for them to have human legs and feet?

well I think it would be surprising, new, they would' would be over joyed perhaps?

Sounds good. When Kaden shows Hali how the shower works, we could see them kiss just like when Meena slipped on the wet shower tile floor and fell ontop of Fitzroy, kissing him. As for Fitz and Meena, he loves to make her blush.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds good. When Kaden shows Hali how the shower works, we could see them kiss just like when Meena slipped on the wet shower tile floor and fell ontop of Fitzroy, kissing him. As for Fitz and Meena, he loves to make her blush.

yes I remember =) Fitz loves making her blush too 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:30 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, in the Johnson residence, Meena's so cute when she leans next to Fitz as she rests next to him. Dreaming about their wedding, honeymoon after she becomes Meena Johnson. I can imagine them holding hands together. I bet she'll love to see the flower shops to get an idea for her wedding.

I just had breakfast  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:55 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, in the Johnson residence, Meena's so cute when she leans next to Fitz as she rests next to him. Dreaming about their wedding, honeymoon after she becomes Meena Johnson. I can imagine them holding hands together. I bet she'll love to see the flower shops to get an idea for her wedding.

I just had breakfast

that's good ^^ I should go do other things anyhow ..sure you have better things to do 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I just had breakfast

that's good ^^ I should go do other things anyhow ..sure you have better things to do 3nodding

Take your time  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:16 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I just had breakfast

Take your time

sure , just pondering lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:20 am
Queentintin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:28 am
Queentintin

info here

https://miraculousladybug.fandom.com/wiki/Alix_Kubdel

Physical appearance

Alix is a slender, short, and lean French-Arabic teenage girl with brilliant cerulean eyes and messy pink/red hair in a bob cut that is partially tied into a small ponytail on the right side.
Civilian attire

Alix wears a black cap with a black old English S logo that is outlined in white on the front. She wears a black long-sleeved, azureish gray blouse underneath a dark vermilion tank vest. Each sleeve has a lime green scale patterned fabric snake, starting from her shoulders and coiling around her arms until their heads stop at her wrists. She also wears black jean shorts with pink stitching and black lace at the cuffs, black 1/2 hose length socks with two pink horizontal stripes, and black high top sneakers with pink lace, black and lime green checkered sides and white soles. She also has a band-aid on her left shin.

https://miraculousladybug.fandom.com/wiki/Alix_Kubdel#Personality  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:33 am
Queentintin
Queentintin

Nice Hali casual wear. When she and Kaden marry, she'll look lovely in a wedding gown.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:21 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Nice Hali casual wear. When she and Kaden marry, she'll look lovely in a wedding gown.

blushes yes I imagine she will =)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Just got back with 2 donuts that I got  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:59 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

Just got back with 2 donuts that I got

I see , enjoy =) imgur.com deleted Raynea's natura nude img, but it's still up in her bio .. and what's funny is they show worst images when you scroll, their site!  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games