Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

juste belle d'accord

Nice mermaid and her fox animal friend. She dreams of the world above too. Sounds like she loves plants and animals.

*smiles* you noticed , 4laugh
I started on Hila's bio =)

What would her fox friend's name be? Sounds like an animal sidekick.
When the mermaid becomes human, sounds like her fox friend will be happy for her when she wakes up to her new legs and feet while she's naked and newly human, admiring her new legs and feet?

good question, =) Archie? or Foxy? idk , Freckles , yes her fox friend would be happy ^^

She's sure to blush after meeting a cute human. She looks around his age.
Wise Silvercloud is sure to blush when he sees a fox sniffing at his mermaid friend's new human legs and feet as she slowly wakes up naked and newly human. It would be cute to see her fox friend lick her human feet, sounds like a wake up call. Another love at first sight moment.

Hello and oh my, yes she will blush, ^^ her fox friend trying to wake her 4laugh

What would her name be? A 17 year old mermaid in love with an 18 year old human male. Sounds Cute. Sounds like in her dream we see their silhouettes dancing. Her wish to become human. As for her fox friend, we can think of a name for him.

what a sweet dream, =) mm.. let me see ..how about Scarlett?

ohh this one =) Phoenix Bloodblaze Of The Burning Flame Species?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

Nice mermaid and her fox animal friend. She dreams of the world above too. Sounds like she loves plants and animals.

When the mermaid becomes human, sounds like her fox friend will be happy for her when she wakes up to her new legs and feet while she's naked and newly human, admiring her new legs and feet?

good question, =) Archie? or Foxy? idk , Freckles , yes her fox friend would be happy ^^

Wise Silvercloud is sure to blush when he sees a fox sniffing at his mermaid friend's new human legs and feet as she slowly wakes up naked and newly human. It would be cute to see her fox friend lick her human feet, sounds like a wake up call. Another love at first sight moment.

Hello and oh my, yes she will blush, ^^ her fox friend trying to wake her 4laugh

What would her name be? A 17 year old mermaid in love with an 18 year old human male. Sounds Cute. Sounds like in her dream we see their silhouettes dancing. Her wish to become human. As for her fox friend, we can think of a name for him. What does she like to talk to her fox friend about and sing to him?

Heather is a good name for the mermaid

ah yes, Heather, and her fox *Willow*?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

What would her name be? A 17 year old mermaid in love with an 18 year old human male. Sounds Cute. Sounds like in her dream we see their silhouettes dancing. Her wish to become human. As for her fox friend, we can think of a name for him.

what a sweet dream, =) mm.. let me see ..how about Scarlett?

ohh this one =) Phoenix Bloodblaze Of The Burning Flame Species?

Heather Oceanswift is a good name for the mermaid. For her fox friend, Yoshiro (Japanese for Good) is nice  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:10 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

What would her name be? A 17 year old mermaid in love with an 18 year old human male. Sounds Cute. Sounds like in her dream we see their silhouettes dancing. Her wish to become human. As for her fox friend, we can think of a name for him. What does she like to talk to her fox friend about and sing to him?

= To Heather
What treasures do you collect and what do you and what do you talk to Willow about? Dreaming of the human world?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather
What treasures do you collect and what do you and what do you talk to Willow about? Dreaming of the human world?

good question, Heather here, probably collect human artifacts, =) treasures left behind =) I talk about my dreams, of meeting a sweet human boy , of dancing with one .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:17 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

good question, Heather here, probably collect human artifacts, =) treasures left behind =) I talk about my dreams, of meeting a sweet human boy , of dancing with one .

= To Heather
Sounds like you want to become human, do you dream that your wish will be granted  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather
Sounds like you want to become human, do you dream that your wish will be granted

*Heather here* yes I wish for my dream to be granted =)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:26 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather
What human boy do you dream about, silver hair and teal eyes that you dream about? When you become human, what will it be like for you to stand and walk. However, what will you wear?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather
What human boy do you dream about, silver hair and teal eyes that you dream about? When you become human, what will it be like for you to stand and walk. However, what will you wear?

*Heather here* yes oh..silver and teal eyes, , not sure, what it will be like, wilI I stumble? and whom will catch me? oh my what will I wear? surprised

and I like *Yoshiro* for her pet fox name =)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:37 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather

*Heather here* yes oh..silver and teal eyes, , not sure, what it will be like, wilI I stumble? and whom will catch me? oh my what will I wear? surprised

Cool.

= To Heather
So, you won't know if you'll be able to balance on human legs while you're newly human and naked?
= To NPC Yoshiro
What do you like about your best mermaid friend Heather and when you find her surfacing newly human and resting, what will it be like seeing your best mermaid friend now human?

Heather's fox friend Yoshiro is a sweet fox cub animal friend of hers. After licking her new human legs and feet to wake her, Heather will be so happy to wake up to her new human legs and feet not to mention tell her fox friend that her wish was granted.

What hair item did you use for a mermaid Aqua cosplay? Just curious.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather

Cool.

= To Heather
So, you won't know if you'll be able to balance on human legs while you're newly human and naked?
= To NPC Yoshiro
What do you like about your best mermaid friend Heather and when you find her surfacing newly human and resting, what will it be like seeing your best mermaid friend now human?

*Heather here* blushes, of course , yes I'll keep my balance ..silly..I'll try my best surprised

I see of NPC Yoshiro here, it will be amazing, we can go adventuring maybe together =) she'll be able to walk like them humans ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather

Cool.

= To Heather
= To NPC Yoshiro

Heather's fox friend Yoshiro is a sweet fox cub animal friend of hers. After licking her new human legs and feet to wake her, Heather will be so happy to wake up to her new human legs and feet not to mention tell her fox friend that her wish was granted.

What hair item did you use for a mermaid Aqua cosplay? Just curious.

Rainy Cirrus Business
and summer haircut  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:47 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather

Cool.

= To Heather
= To NPC Yoshiro

*Heather here* blushes, of course , yes I'll keep my balance ..silly..I'll try my best surprised

I see of NPC Yoshiro here, it will be amazing, we can go adventuring maybe together =) she'll be able to walk like them humans ^^

= To Heather
What songs do you like to sing. What's it like being in love with a human? Do you hope to find out what the silver hair and teal eyed boy's name is?
= NPC Yoshiro
When you see Heather, a mermaid waking up newly human and naked, what would it be like seeing her learning to stand and walk?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather

Cool.

= To Heather
= To NPC Yoshiro

= To Heather
What songs do you like to sing. What's it like being in love with a human? Do you hope to find out what the silver hair and teal eyed boy's name is?
= NPC Yoshiro
When you see Heather, a mermaid waking up newly human and naked, what would it be like seeing her learning to stand and walk?

*Heather here* love singing comforting songs, peaceful, love =) I don't know will be my first time.. well I dream of it ..I do hope to find out that boys name =)

*Yoshiro here* it will be fascinating , to say it quite honestly, seeing her stand and walk . eek  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

juste belle d'accord

= To Heather

= To Heather

= To Heather

Cool.

= To Heather
= To NPC Yoshiro

= To Heather
= NPC Yoshiro

*Heather here* love singing comforting songs, peaceful, love =) I don't know will be my first time.. well I dream of it ..I do hope to find out that boys name =)

*Yoshiro here* it will be fascinating , to say it quite honestly, seeing her stand and walk . eek

So Yoshiro being a fox cub, he's adorable for a talking animal sidekick.

= To Heather
What's your favorite plants and animals?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games