Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:24 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

im a blackblood, a member of the original 10 vampire council members, i am strong enough top resist it ^^

yuki: good *kisses him again leaving her black rose sent on his lips*

-the scent drifted into his nose, his face became red-........such a lovely scent.......

yuki: *blushes* ot happens after i drink blood

then, i have even more reason to let you drink of me, its so nice.....it brings back memories

yuki: memories of what

back when the family was closely attached.......a sort of ceremony........we had was a trade of multicolored roses, red....blue...white.....black.........i always gave one to nemu.........  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:27 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-the scent drifted into his nose, his face became red-........such a lovely scent.......

then, i have even more reason to let you drink of me, its so nice.....it brings back memories

back when the family was closely attached.......a sort of ceremony........we had was a trade of multicolored roses, red....blue...white.....black.........i always gave one to nemu.........

yuki: what color *she urged eger to her the story*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:28 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

the first year i met nemu, i gave her a white one, which represents long life, after that, i gave her a black one every year, to represent how ill kill anyone who threatens her, and ill do the same for you, my love  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

the first year i met nemu, i gave her a white one, which represents long life, after that, i gave her a black one every year, to represent how ill kill anyone who threatens her, and ill do the same for you, my love

yuki: *smiled* and i for you  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:31 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he smiled, and pressed close to her, kissing her deeply-......you wont have to.........  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he smiled, and pressed close to her, kissing her deeply-......you wont have to.........

yuki: just because you cant die doesnt mean you cant get severly injured and i cant let that happen  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:37 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: just because you cant die doesnt mean you cant get severly injured and i cant let that happen

-he pulled out of the kiss, and laid her head on his shoulder-.......you forget, i was the god of war, so to speak, of the council, im the last person you have to worry about when it comes to fighting  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he pulled out of the kiss, and laid her head on his shoulder-.......you forget, i was the god of war, so to speak, of the council, im the last person you have to worry about when it comes to fighting

yuki: i saw the injury the other day with the giant peice of metal in your leg that was a pain in the a** to heal i think ill worry when you fight  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:42 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: i saw the injury the other day with the giant peice of metal in your leg that was a pain in the a** to heal i think ill worry when you fight

well....i always was a bit wreckless, i can have sev fight for me, it would be easier....less mess to clean up ><  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

well....i always was a bit wreckless, i can have sev fight for me, it would be easier....less mess to clean up ><

yuki: *stands up* lets go home and let kaycee get some sleep shes been watching the baby all night  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:45 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: *stands up* lets go home and let kaycee get some sleep shes been watching the baby all night
-i stand up, and follow you to the house, i smile when i see kaycee- thank you for watching the baby, go take a nap ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-i stand up, and follow you to the house, i smile when i see kaycee- thank you for watching the baby, go take a nap ^^

*the kaori was asleep in the crib upstairs kaycee walked up stirs to the guest room next to yukis room and the babys nursurey*
yuki: good night kaycee
kay: g'night  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

*the kaori was asleep in the crib upstairs kaycee walked up stirs to the guest room next to yukis room and the babys nursurey*

-i lay on the couch- ill be here, ok, love  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:53 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: you sure you dont wanna sleep up stairs  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:56 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: you sure you dont wanna sleep up stairs

with you?! or in a guest room, cuz id rather nap with you, love  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games