Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 pm
icywind1980
It looks like you all are pretty busy with your own thing than.

*turns to greet icywind* icywind! How nice to see you again! How are you this evening? Have you voted in the poll? It seems that the spa is in the lead right now.....*she takes a sip of her drink and waits to see how Showcase will deal with the current situation.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 pm
*looks at Icywind*
I'm sorry you have walked in on an argument apparently.. stare  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 pm
katana68
icywind1980
It looks like you all are pretty busy with your own thing than.

*turns to greet icywind* icywind! How nice to see you again! How are you this evening? Have you voted in the poll? It seems that the spa is in the lead right now.....*she takes a sip of her drink and waits to see how Showcase will deal with the current situation.*

Hi. Good to see you too. I actually voted for deli. Mmmm sandwhiches.

lady leko-chan
*looks at Icywind*
I'm sorry you have walked in on an argument apparently.. stare

Nah, it's all good.

I'm just "lonely" tonite looking for some conversation. I seem to have a hard time getting involved when one is already going, though.  
*He nods at Black and glares at Maune. He then sits and resumes talking to the "lovely" Katana.* My apologies Katana…now where were we. OH YES…my fondness for women with a little fire. I can take the heat. *he grins at her.* twisted  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Must be the lunar cycle... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 pm
*she runs back into the bar, worn looking and bleeding. Looking wildly for Psyzapp, she notices her at the bar. She races over and drags her into the office*

I need your help! It's worse than I thought! I shouldn't have gone it alone! It's bad Psy. Last nights job was bogus. It was a cover hit. And I was the target. I need Big Paulie and I need him now! Whatever I'll owe him, so be it! If I have to pledge my life to doing his deeds, I don't care. But this has got to end tonight!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 pm
* feeling as if this was settled...for now...he turns and walk back over to Leko and kisses her cheek before sitting back down * Sorry about that love. And in response to your previous comment..yes I guess it is fascinating. Although I must admit it takes away the moment of suprise when you first meet someone....except for you...* smiles deeply at her as he takes her hand in his *  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 pm
JustinShowcase
*He nods at Black and glares at Maune. He then sits and resumes talking to the "lovely" Katana.* My apologies Katana…now where were we. OH YES…my fondness for women with a little fire. I can take the heat. *he grins at her.* twisted

*gives him a sultry glance* Hmmmm, are you sure, Officer Hunky? Or should I call you something else? wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase

*gives him a sultry glance* Hmmmm, are you sure, Officer Hunky? Or should I call you something else? wink

Darling…you can call me anything your little heart desires. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm
you may have a point there dame wink
*gets surprised as Icy runs in frantic then hears Black*
huh? oh because I have demonic and angelic blood?.. i think...
*gets puzzled*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:41 pm
* just as he was settling in Icy ran in bloodied and bruised. * Damn it.. * he flits to her side immediately concerned for everyone in the bar * What has happened!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:42 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68
JustinShowcase

*She traces her finger down his arm* But I want to make sure it's something you want to hear come from my mouth......Officer. twisted  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

*looks up to icywind*
so you a smoker?
*offers her a clove*  
Icy Reign
*she runs back into the bar, worn looking and bleeding. Looking wildly for Psyzapp, she notices her at the bar. She races over and drags her into the office*

I need your help! It's worse than I thought! I shouldn't have gone it alone! It's bad Psy. Last nights job was bogus. It was a cover hit. And I was the target. I need Big Paulie and I need him now! Whatever I'll owe him, so be it! If I have to pledge my life to doing his deeds, I don't care. But this has got to end tonight!

*stunned at Icy's condition and shocked at the look of her.* eek O…M…G…Icy, what the hell have you gotten yourself into. I'll do whatever I can. Quick ninja you need to come down to my room. We will get you cleaned up and hide you there until I can make arrangements. gonk *She grabs Icy by the hand and takes her to her quarters to help her.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase
katana68
JustinShowcase

*She traces her finger down his arm* But I want to make sure it's something you want to hear come from my mouth......Officer. twisted

Justin is fine then. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games