Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:46 pm
* yells after them * I need to know whats going on..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:46 pm
*shrugs and pulls one out for herself and lights it*
If you want one Icywind - help yourself
*places them on the bar then leans back in her chair and blows smoke rings*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm
*noticing that Icy went blaring by, she gets up from where she is sitting w/Showcase* Justin, dear...please excuse me for a moment...I'll be right back. *she walks quickly to Psyzapp's office, and sees Psyzapp and Icy going down the corridor.* Hey, wait for me! What the hell is going on here? Is Icy OK?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm
lady leko-chan
*looks up to icywind*
so you a smoker?
*offers her a clove*

Sorry I got distracted. I'm not usually, but tonite I will be. *lights up a clove* thanks so much.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm
*holding her side, she's lead by the hand down to Psyzapps quarters, trying to catch her breath and tell Psyzapp the real problem*

No, I can't hide here! They KNOW I frequent here and will come looking for me here! These men aren't the run of the mill kind Psyzapp. They'll run anyone down in their way. I don't want you, these people or your establishment harmed in any way. I have to find somewhere else to go. I just need back up. I can't do this alone.

*slumping to the left, she holds her side tighter, trying not to let it bother her too much*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm
katana68
*noticing that Icy went blaring by, she gets up from where she is sitting w/Showcase* Justin, dear...please excuse me for a moment...I'll be right back. *she walks quickly to Psyzapp's office, and sees Psyzapp and Icy going down the corridor.* Hey, wait for me! What the hell is going on here? Is Icy OK?

*She calls out to Katana.* Make sure Black protects everyone up in the bar.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm
* flits next to Katana and walks in stride with her 8 How do expect me to protect when they wont even tell me whats going on...* he grumbles to himself *  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Icy Reign
*holding her side, she's lead by the hand down to Psyzapps quarters, trying to catch her breath and tell Psyzapp the real problem*

No, I can't hide here! They KNOW I frequent here and will come looking for me here! These men aren't the run of the mill kind Psyzapp. They'll run anyone down in their way. I don't want you, these people or your establishment harmed in any way. I have to find somewhere else to go. I just need back up. I can't do this alone.

*slumping to the left, she holds her side tighter, trying not to let it bother her too much*

OMG eek BLACK HELP ME!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm
icywind1980
lady leko-chan
*looks up to icywind*
so you a smoker?
*offers her a clove*

Sorry I got distracted. I'm not usually, but tonite I will be. *lights up a clove* thanks so much.

any time ^_~
so tell me a tale about yourself friend.
I see you have little imp companions

*Leko's imp tries to size the other two up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:52 pm
Psyzapp
katana68

*She calls out to Katana.* Make sure Black protects everyone up in the bar.

Fine! I'll be down to meet you in your quarters after I tell him! *she goes back up to the bar and approaches Black* Black, I need you to be on your toes...there could be some trouble tonight, and the safety of the patrons is of upmost importance...however, don't raise an alarm just yet.....but be very aware of things. *she turns on her heel and takes back off to Psyzapp's quarters*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 pm
* leaves Katana and flits t Psyzapps side * What is happening!!! * Sees Icy holding her side and in pain and kneels down beside her * These ribs are broken..* Looks at Icy and Psyzapp * Tell me..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 pm
SHE'S BLEEDING…HELP HER! gonk She's gotten messed up in something BIG! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 pm
*goes up to Leko* Pardon me, dear Leko....may I have a word in private with you? In Psyzapp's quarters? *she looks at icywind and smiles* We'll just be a moment, hun....*grabs Leko by the arm and leads her in the direction of Psyzapp's rooms.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm
eek
*sorry icywind dear - help yourself to more cloves*
*is dragged off*
what's up Katana dear?
*finally notices the bar is in pandemonium*
i totally had chocolate today stressed  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games