Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm

((altoght it's march in the RP i will put that, cmon it happens all the time)) soon it started snowing, and it wasent that cold by the time, but soon it became chilly, ed grabed an overcoat and went to town
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm

notingles
((altoght it's march in the RP i will put that, cmon it happens all the time)) soon it started snowing, and it wasent that cold by the time, but soon it became chilly, ed grabed an overcoat and went to town

[ Duuuudee! Its summa break!! O : OHH NOEZ!! lol ]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Hey Yumi." Mia said sightly hoarse. Her voice was still messed up from crying. * Eh emmm..* Still didn't work. Ahhh, Skip it. Mia thought. She wrapped herself in her blanket and turned to stare out the window.

-yumi smiles to say hi- -Haku hands Mia a glass of water- "This will help your throught."

" Thanks. my voice sounds like steel grinding together." She laughed. She drank a sip and set down the water. She looked out the window more. " I can't help but feel guilty for jacks death. Its my fault." Mia said.

-Haku smiles- "Somtimes where just brought to things."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 pm

IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Hey Yumi." Mia said sightly hoarse. Her voice was still messed up from crying. * Eh emmm..* Still didn't work. Ahhh, Skip it. Mia thought. She wrapped herself in her blanket and turned to stare out the window.

-yumi smiles to say hi- -Haku hands Mia a glass of water- "This will help your throught."

" Thanks. my voice sounds like steel grinding together." She laughed. She drank a sip and set down the water. She looked out the window more. " I can't help but feel guilty for jacks death. Its my fault." Mia said.

" Its just... He liked me. I never even gave him a chance. Besides, I like someone else. " Mia's head hung down. She ran her fingers through her hair and huffed.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles

((it does fit your situation toght))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:01 pm

notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles

((it does fit your situation toght))

[ Sort of///.. : ) ]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" Its just... He liked me. I never even gave him a chance. I like someone else. " Mia's head hung down. She ran her fingers through her hair and huffed.

-Haku noticed a black spot on Yumi's arm (THE COLOR BLACK)- -Yumi went to go take a walk but than she fell by the doorway un-con-shush- -Haku stood up and went by her shaking her- "Yumi." he said over and over (about 3 times) "She's cursed and their is a non-healing spell on her."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Mia stood and was over in a flash. She was by Yumi's side. " Is it reversable?" Mia said in her hoarse voice. " We should lay her on the bed." Mia said picking her up and putting Yumi in her bed. She examined the spot. " I've seen this before. Ill just need a few things to mix together.." Mia coughed, " And then I should be able to heal it. " Mia sat on her own bed. She had a sighed in relief. Haku hadn't payed any attention to what she had said.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

look at these...
☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ☻
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia stood and was over in a flash. She was by Yumi's side. " Is it reversable?" Mia said in her hoarse voice. " We should lay her on the bed." Mia said picking her up and putting Yumi in her bed. She examined the spot. " I've seen this before. Ill just need a few things to mix together.." Mia coughed, " And then I should be able to heal it. " Mia sat on her own bed. She had a sighed in relief. Haku hadn't payed any attention to what she had said.

-Haku looked at Mia- -Yumi turns a little see threw- (if ever saw Spirted away in the begining how wats her face does) "s-she is like a ghost."

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 pm

IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

-Haku looked at Mia- -Yumi turns a little see threw- (if ever saw Spirted away in the begining how wats her face does) "s-she is like a ghost."

Mia coughed once more. She scribbled down a crude list and shoved it into Haku's chest. " Go get these items... And hurry!" Mia barked at him. She dissapeared in the bathroom for a moment. The rush of water could be heard. She came out with a wet cold rag. " Go!!" Mia barked at haku seeing him standing there. " Ill take care of her. " Mia said. Her hand glowed yellow around the rag before she put it on yumi's forehead.
[ I love that movie! I haven't seen the whole thing though..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia coughed once more. She scribbled down a crude list and shoved it into Haku's chest. " Go get these items... And hurry!" Mia barked at him. She dissapeared in the bathroom for a moment. The rush of water could be heard. She came out with a wet cold rag. " Go!!" Mia barked at haku seeing him standing there. " Ill take care of her. " Mia said. Her hand glowed yellow around the rag before she put it on yumi's forehead.
[ I love that movie! I haven't seen the whole thing though..

(who dosn't) -Haku returns in a flash like he had never left with the items in his hands- "She is in pain." -Haku looks at his arm- (if yumi or anyone gets hurt around Haku he feels their pain)

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

" Watch her." Mia ordered walking into the bathroom. Water running, chopping, and stirring was heard. She came out with a beautifuly colored mix that she wiped on Yumi's arm. The black spot slowly started to fade... slowly. " Thats all I can do. If we feed it might speed it up." Mia said looking at Haku.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Watch her." Mia ordered walking into the bathroom. Water running, chopping, and stirring was heard. She came out with a beautifuly colored mix that she wiped on Yumi's arm. The black spot slowly started to fade... slowly. " Thats all I can do. If we feed it might speed it up." Mia said looking at Haku.

-haku puts his hand on her heart his hands glow yellow and as he tries harder and harder it goes to blue and when his hands turned red his hair lifted in the hair and their was a little breeze- "live please, please live." he whispered to himself."

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:37 pm

after the summer snow became a blizard ed rushed to the scholl
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games