Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:40 pm
Draco nodded as he turned, looking down as Ashu ran by, hiding from his armoured digimon. Draco sighed as he walked over to Chaos, hitting him. "Come on, can't you be friendly?" He said, turning back to the little dragon. "Sorry about him. He is just stoic." He looked back at his Dragon once more. "Ugh... Chaos why don't you fly ahead and... see if you can spot anything."

Chaos just nodded as he looked down at Ashu, giving him a try flash of his razor sharp teeth before taking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:49 pm
The little rookie stuck his tongue out from behind his tamer's legs as the dragon warrior flew off. He then jumped up and hung around Temp's shoulders.

"He was scary...I tried to be friendly and share at the very least." Ashu mumbled sadly. Temp smiled and scratched the little dragon's head.

"He's probably had one too many hard battles. You should respect him for his adamant nature. And who knows, maybe he'll warm up to you eventually." Temp turned back to Draco. "What exactly is Chaos looking for anyway?"  

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:01 pm
"Chaos is a funny character. He isn't looking for anything beyond combat. He doesn't want strength, he wants to fight. He doesn't want power, he wants to battle. He doesn't want to be the best, he just wants to brawl." Draco answered, "But I trust him with my life. He was my first partner, and he hasn't let me down yet." Draco smiled a little. "But don't worry about him. Lets just focus on getting back to Network City.

(Exit Draco to The Senate Dome)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:05 pm
((Following Draco - Exit Ashu, Temp Senate Dome))  

Aeternal777

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 pm
The switch of dress...
[Enter from File mountains]

The portal opened on the side of a rock. The trio stepped out and took time to examine the surroundings.
"Nice place."
Jai took a deep breath and let it all out.
"Maybe we should rest here."
Veemon and Lucemon nodded with huge smiles on their faces.
"Seems like a plan, I'm bloody exausted after the escapade in the mountains, and opening portals takes it's toll."
Jai smiled and headed to the beach. The lake was seperate from the main island, so it was a nice retreat.

The three boys found a nice warm spot underneath some trees to rest. A few things filled Jai's mind, only trivial things though. Things like: Maybe I need a change of clothes, like a new style, Hey, I haven't washed in a while, I must stink, and Hmm, maybe I should kinda disect my digivice to find out what it is.

Jai stood up, and rummaged through his jacket pocket. He pulled out his Gameboy Advanced, his pair of, now cracked, glasses, his Digivice and his notepad and pen. He put these at the base of the tree he was layed against, and pulled off his jacket.

He threw his jacket, his raggedy scarf and his worn out shoes to one side. He got the assitance from Lucemon who somehow, turned leaves and tree bark into cloth. He then would meld this with Jai's jacket and scarf to form a new shirt and trousers. As this mystreious, and rather questionable event begun, Jai would employ the help of Veemon to make some gloves, the old fasion way, using old material and a sharp shard of metal. Time flew and it was already dark, mearly lit by some flaming sticks, wedged into nearby rocks.

The group all sat with cramping hands and strained backs, but the result was great. Mainly because of Lucemon's wierd tailoring skills. Jai had obtained a messanger/shoulder bag to store his equiptment in, a magnifisent white-blue shirt, a new pair black jeans and a pair of awesome gloves, with yellow rubber braclets on them. Jai switched from half naked to fully dressed with extreme thanks to his friends. As he whent back to his resting spot he slipped on his new sneakers and used his bag as a pillow.
It'll do. I hope I come across some awesome clothes soon. At the moment I look Like I'm off to school.
The group fell into a silent rest, gathered around an orange, glowing fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:07 am
The group woke. They all stood and stretched. Jai slipped on his bag and pointed to a small cave.
"Maybe we should look in there for any clues to Lief's base"
"Hey, you've just woken up, why the rush?"
Jai shot a icy stare at Lucemon.
"I don't want to sit around when the bad guys out there are planning something."
Lucemon had to agree, but was too tired to. He just wanted to rest a bit more.
"Ok then, let's go."
Jai led the group to the cavernous opening.

The cave was damp and dark, only illuminated by Lucemon's glowing bracelets and belt. Veemon would occasionally stumble on some stones, only to be helped back up by Jai. The caves would twist and turn in all directions, eventually getting the boys lost.

Soon enough their troubles would sew a reward, as they saw light beaming in through an opening. Veemon would punch the rocks open to reveal a magnificent waterfall, with water cascading and spiraling in all ways. The three friends walked out and saw a huge stretch of land, inhabited by extraordinary dragons. Jai was a bit shy at first, but was convinced by Lucemon to ask one of them about the base.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm
Dinohyumon's legs were crossed, and his eyes closed. His deep breaths were interrupted by a young mans voice in his ear, and breaking his concentration he listened momentarily to the boy's question about a hidden base nearby. Giving absolutely no sign that he had been paying attention dragonic human waited a few moments taking in a few last deep breaths from the herbal fire burning in front of him. As he finished his train of thought he began to speak in a low, calming voice "We... have been expecting you young man." His eyes still closed he stood to his feet, and turned about face to the boy and his blue dragon. "You" he addressed the Veemon, "You have disturbed our careful balance of peace, and now you wish to find that which has saved us from the ensuing turmoil... this can not be done." Opening his eye's as he finished his statement for emphasis, The green digimon then turned and walked through the flames of his fire away from the rocks, and into the plains. The grass in this valley was sharp like needles, bringing pain into the feet of the faithless. The colors of the habitat were so vibrant, that human eyes had no hope to truly take in the majesty that a digimon could surely appreciate.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:58 am
User Image
Rei opened hi eye's. There was light all around him.
"Whaa? What's going on..."
The light vanished and was replaced by sky and the sound of rushing wind. He looked down... He was falling down towards a lake.
"Holy crap! What the hell is happening!"
He braced for impact.

There was a huge splash as he hit the water. He went deep under but he used his goggles to see where he was going and re-surface.
"Wheeeeeeee!"
Rei felt something hit him on the head.
"Hey Rei, by the way where are we?"
"No clue, and what just happened."
"No clue."
Rei looked at his reflection. His eyes were mismatched, one red one blue. (Kinda to be expected seeing what happened at the mountain.) He swam to the edge of the lake.
"Right... so lets get our priorities straight, we went to the mountains to find that guy. But only Jai and those other two turned up, so I need to find Jai to find out what happened."
"Uhh I don't think thats a problem."
Rei followed Gigimon's gaze, and saw a lucemon and it's tamer. Rei ran towards him, then saw that he was being aproached by a Dinohyumon.
"Let's see how he handles this."  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:10 am
Jai ran after the dragon like creature with haste.
"What do you mean 'disturbed the peace'?"
Veemon looked up with a scared, and sotongly confused expression.
"What's going on?"
Jai had no answer to Veemon, and remained focused on the dragon.
"We came here to find Lief's hidden base! You know, Lief Pyrex? He had a wolf called Scout, don't you know him?"
Lucemon sctratched his head, and his pupils dilated. Thinking.
"We need to go there! I don't care if Veemon disturbed you, because..."
Jai stopped, and began to well up in tears.
"Lief is dead!"

---Veemon's mind---

As the boy who so helped him in the underworld called after the digimon known as Dinohumon, Veemon thought more about his pourpose. The very meaning of his existence was to do something for this boy. No matter how much thought whent into this, Veemon could not figure out what he had to do.

A heartbeat, a shout, a cry. All sounds from Lief's death. He remembered them all, exactly as they happened. No boy so young could cope with a death of a friend. Jai? He wasn't the bravest boy, and he got over it faster then the bravest themselves. Why?

The Digisoul, yes, that was too fammiliar. The core of it all. No one can see the core, the heart and the root of Digisoul. But Veemon did, he saw what should not be seen by ordinary digimon. The coding had rushed into Veemon's head, causing a power surge, waiting to be calmed. That calming was the digivolve, all the way up to Mega stage, all the way to Veemon's final strength, only reached once one has trained, helped, and saved...

---Reality---

Jai stared at the dragon-man until an answer was brought.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:55 pm
The scales on Dinohyumon's feet protected him from the hard grass. As he walked he commented to the veemon and its tamer "You have disgraced this paradise by using blunt force to break in. displacing nature is unforgivable. Also, be careful to step in the foot prints I make. The dragonic scales on my feet protect me, though the rubber in your shoes can hardly hop to do the same. You may walk on your own if you wish, though the odds of you making it through without crying are against you." The digimon continued on in silence allowing the gentle breeze of the valley to whip his cloth clothing gently. He noticed another boy standing in the distance, Clearing his voice he cried out to him, "We see you who stands in the shadows. Thy eyes are like a squall within your brain. I ask young one, why do you stand and observe as opposed to acting?" as he finished this last statement he brought himself to a halt. He hear somebody talking about the one named lief but choose to ignore the statement as anyone who followed him could have their questions answered soon enough.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 am
Jai adheared to the dragon's words, and led the team through the giant footprints to follow. Jai noticed what Dinohumon inferenced. Someone in the shadows. The presence was all too fammiliar, but Jai chose to ignore it, and continued to catch up with the dragon man.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 am
User Image

Rei heard what the dragon man said and came out and walked over to where Jai was.
"Oh sorry about that. I was just wondering how Jai would re-act to this situation. My name is Rei, this is gigimon."
"Nice to meet cha', have any foooood."
"Not the time Gigimon! So Jai I wanted to ask, what happened to that other tamer you were traveling with, the one who asked me to meet him at the mountaians. It seemed he had something important for me to do thats all."

Rei's head:
Thy eyes are like a squall within your brain? The hell is that supposed to mean? I get that they are odd colours... but. Oh never mind, I don't thimk it matters.  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am
Jai turned in responce to the fammiliar voice.
"Huh? Rei, it's you."
Jai answered the question.
"The person... Lief...."
A tear ran down Jai's face.
"He's... well, he's dead."
Lucemon placed a hand on Jai's shoulder.
"It's difficult. But since you and Kazu got absorbed into that light, we decided to heed his last words. To find his base."
Jai nodded, sending tears on his shirt.
"Yes, and we are following this dragon man as he is going to help us find it."
Jai thought what had happened. Rei attacked Kazu with no reason. The boy thought of seeping a bit of torment into Rei, but now wasn't the time.
"So, you wanna tag along? Well fine, but if you are gonna attack any of my friends, then you can leave."
Veemon huged Jai's leg. This Digimon was really a child? After what he did at the mountains? Without any more questioning Jai picked Veemon up and placed him on his shoulders.
Boy, all this adventuring has made me tougher.
Jai called ahead.
"Wait up dragon man!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:33 am
Dinohyumon turned abruptl and walked through a grouping of tree's. The trees were masking a large cave front. The type of cave that only a dragon could inhabit. he trecked deep into the cave. As the cave lost its natural lighting, Dinohyumon simply kept watching, using memory and nature to guide his path. if the two following were worthy they would be able to get over the obstetrical of sight, or find a way to outsmart the environment without harming it. As they walked, the passed through a lit Cave of Dinohyumon many of which bowed to the leader as they walked. The dinohyumon had slowed his pace near the enterance but now quickened it as they entered the inner depths of the cave. As they approched what looked likeanother lit area ahead, a great Roar echoed through the cave that would be enough to make a normal man cry. without saying a word, Dinohyumon turned around to his human companions and said in an ominous way, "Prepare yourselves. Dig deep within and purge that which should not be within. Follow when you are finished, or leave the cave forever." With that, The Dragon man turned about and walked towards the innermost chamber of the cave.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:39 am
Jai resumed to follow the path drawn by Dinohumon, into the dark depths of a network of a cave. Lucemon fell silent, deep in thought, and followed instinctivly down the trail.

--Veemon's mind--

Maybe, maybe my purpose is to help Jai, but how, why me? How could I help a human, and that power, how did I release it? Jeez, why am I asking myself these things? I obviously don't know what the answer is. But hey, what if I find my answer here? This place is full of dragons like me! Yeah, when we get to that place Jai's friend wanted, I can ask. But who is that boy behind us? He seems nice enough, maybe I can trust him, beause he has a dragon digimon. Well, all we can hope is that when we arrive, I will finally understand.

--Reality---

Jai turned his head to Rei, and sighed. His little adventure on his own ruined, but hey, when they get to the base, they both can forge the league.
"That's it! We need a name... hmm...."
Jai trudged on and finaly decided to ask Rei.
"Rei, um, when we make this league, what shall it be called? I'm letting you get dibsies on naming it."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games