Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:48 am
((Reiji and the other are on the other side of the building))

ShadoWeregarurumon would easily let go of the boy and would watch Chris go into a panic. The were beast would shake his head and then realize a sharp pain in his legs. Looking down, he would notice bruising and bleeding from the thorns that he had forcefully kicked through. The pain of it all as well as the effort of dodging would cause form him to de-digivolve back to a blkgabumon, free of injury, but still tired out of his mind.

Luca would slowly regain consciousness and look at Chris. She'd look around wondering where the others were. In the back of her mind, she wondered if they made it out safely. She would look at the smoking building and then back to Chris and his shouting. She wanted to tell him to shut up, but before she knew it, his mood had changed and Chris was in her face asking for help. "Ya know... I envy you." Luca would attempt to stand and then fall back down, giving attention to her injured leg. "I want to help him, but... it seems that I can't, but you can." She would ignore her pain and stand up, limping towards him and then staring in his eyes. "I envy you so much that it hurts. I want to be more to him than a servant, but I can't." Her eyes would water. "I want to hold him, but I can't.. I want... I want to love him, but I can't." tears would start to fall from her pale purple eyes. "Why? Because you've seemed to have taken it from me. From the very moment that you returned, he was always thinking about you and it sickens me to know that. It makes me want to vomit to know that the one man I will ever love will never be mine!" She would catch herself, realizing that she was over stepping her boundaries. She would sigh and wipe her eyes, "They're going to Spiral Castle to see Lucemon. I don't know why, but that's where they are going." Luca returns to sitting on a rock and nurses her digital partner. She chuckles through the tears running down her face, "It would seem that this is just fate playing it cruel tricks on us."

A thunderclap can be heard in the distance followed by drops of rain that cause the building to smoke even more. It seemed as even the world around them was weeping for their misfortune.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 am
Chris looked at Luca he could see and feel her pain, both physically and emotionally. He watched as she admitted her feelings, however instead of getting mad at her words he actually felt sympathy for her. He knew what it was like to be so close to someone and not doing anything about it, but he couldn't imagine what it was like to see the person you love fall for someone else. His eyes began to water, he thought of the pain she must have felt. Instead of immediately leaving he walked over to her and put a hand on her cheek "I know I can't even begin to grasp your pain...but I'm sorry, everyone deserves to feel love...fate can seem cruel but if I learned anything there is always a reason for its actions" He said. He took her hand "I know this probably doesn't mean much to you, but I know you will find love one day" He said. He smiled at her his eyes still watery "I can feel it...I can see it, when I look at you I see strength, courage, and a strong heart" He said. He knew she was more than what she thought she was "You saved the man who you envy, you have taken care of a man who doesn't return your feelings, and your helping me save Marcus" He said. He looked her in the eyes "I envy you because you have a fire burning in you that is brighter than in that of anyone I have ever met....I just hope you can see that" He said. He then hugged her quickly before standing and walking toward his digimon "Wish me luck, I'll need it to save Marcus" he said with a smile before winking at her. He then held his digivice up "Skylar its time to save Marcus" He said. Suddenly there was a flash and Skylar had become Birdramon. Chris and his two other digimon then got onto Skylar before they took off headed for File Mountain to reach the underworld. He frowned as they flew off "I just hope we're not too late" He whispered to himself.

[Chris and his digimon exit to file mountain]  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:52 am
Sho's eyes slowly opened and he felt some light pressure on his legs and some force on his cheek, as his brain remembered where he was...he suddenly realised that the pressure on his legs was a part of the fallen building around him.
"Sho!! Sho, can you hear me?"
Sho looked into the corner of his vision and saw a green shape come down at his face.
"Terriermon, what are you doing?"
Through the dust and carnage of the broken building Sho thought he could see tears on Terriermon's face.
"Oh, thank yggdrasil your OK!!!"
Sho strained to lift his head and surveyed the building around him.
"What happened to the organisation."
"Well the Pandamon and Lillymon convinced Marcus to follow them and the the Pandamon brought bamboo out of the ground that was as strong as stone, one of them appeared below you and knocked you unconscious, then Chris started to destroy all of the bamboo and the building around you."
A flurry of thoughts flew into Sho's mind. "Marcus left, headquarters destroyed," but Sho fought hard to keep his emotions in check and eventually he cleared his mind.
"Well first things first, get this rock off of me!!"
"You got it, Terriermon warp digivolve to Rapidmon"
Rapidmon flew backwards and then launched itself into the rock, but all he succeeded in doing was moving the weight more onto Sho.
Sho grimaced from the pain.
"Shoot it anything!!!" Sho's mind was packed with feelings that he had kept shut down inside him.
Rapidmon shot missiles at the rock but the rock stood firm and Sho was hit by a wave of heat from the missiles.
"NO I REFUSE TO DIE!!!!!"
Sho released all of the pent up feelings inside him and glowed a dark purple with digisoul roaring in his ear.
"I WILL LIVE TO ACHIEVE MY DREAM AND DESTROY ALL WHO OPPOSE ME!!!!"
The digisoul exploded from within him and flowed into Rapidmon.
"Rapidmon digivolve to Megagargomon"
Megagargomon stood taller than the rock and with one swift punch it shattered into pieces. Sho stood up.
"So this is the power Marcus spoke of."

((Hey, I'm back, looks like I missed a lot))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 am
((Welcome back, I did my best to keep you alive in the posts with Reiji and the others.))
The Gamblator

Reiji turned from bandaging Urik's bleeding head when he felt the presence of another energy and then saw a MegaGargomon arise from the ruins. "Heh, knew he wouldn't stay dead."
Mephistomon chuckled at the sight of the massive digimon and shook his head. "What do we do now?"

"There isn't much that we can do. With Marcus gone, we've got no real purpose except to wait for his return."
"Well that sucks..." a blackGuilmon would spit out while still inside of Kuro's digivice.
"That was our purpose in the beginning and with these injuries, I highly doubt we'd be of any use at the moment." The boy would groan as he held his possibly broken arm from where a pillar had nearly fallen on top of him.

"Ugh..." Urik would mouth out weakly.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 am
((thanks it gave me a chance for my character to get angry for the first time))

-InsertEgoHere-Liger

As Sho's anger burnt down his mind became more focused but his digisoul quickly faded to a smaller level, reducing MegaGargomon into Rapidmon.
"I can't be the only one to survive the building collapse."
Sho raised his digivice and a stream of data whirled out to form a Garurumon.
"What happened here?"
"Never mind," Sho snapped, "I need you to sniff out any other survivors."
Garurumon leapt onto a high piece of ruin and then turned in the direction of the remaining organisation members.
"Over there, there are about three humans and a couple of digimon, but there's a lot of blood!"
Sho began to walk in the direction that Garurumon pointed to.

(( would you mind if I copied a bit of your post style, the different colours for who's doing what and the bold for speech?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 am
((I wouldn't mind that at all, I would prefer it... makes for a better read))
The Gamblator

Mephistomon turned his goat-shaped head towards Sho as the boy and his digimon approached.
Reiji would stand and stretch as he allowed Urik to rest from his makeshift first aid, which was not top notch. "Oi, Sho... so what are you going to do now that our base is gone?"

"If he's smart, he'll go from this place and live his own life." Kuro would sigh and sit on a large boulder. "He's got the potential to go out and perfect it."
"Way to send the boy out on his own crusades to an early grave." The guilmon would call out.
"Hush now, we all had to do it to get to where we are and look what happened. We were blind-sided and nearly killed."

-------------------------------------

Of in a distance Luka would stand beside ShadoWereGarurumon and sigh. "Shadow... what happened to us?"
"Grow soft we have... very soft."

"You're right... all this time we've been working towards a goal and in doing so we allowed it to be taken from us." She would turn from the direction Chris went and would sigh. "Guess we should find the others."
"Yes... find others."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 pm
"I guess I'll go out on my own again and pursue my goal." Inside his mind Sho wondered what would happen next, he finally thought that he'd found somewhere he belonged but once again he realised that he was just an accessory. There was no real need for him and Marcus and Chris had left him for dead, he was back where he'd started. Alone, confused and forgotten."Bye the way, thanks for helping me out of the rubble!"

Rapidmon was hovering behind Sho, he didn't understand. These people had left Sho for dead and yet here he was having a conversation with them when, in there weakened state, him and Sho could have probably taken them out, but then it wasn't up to him to decide what happened. He left that to Sho.

Sho turned away from the survivors and spoke to Garurumon, "Can you carry me to Network City?"
"Ha, a human of your weight would be a small toll on my back so it would be an easy feat."
Sho strode quickly over to Garurumon and leapt onto his huge back, "Let's go then!"
(exit to Network City)

-InsertEgoHere-Liger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 am
"Waahhahahahaaaa" Max screamed as he thumped onto the ground. How he had survived a fall that great was unimaginable. It was probably Plank, his Poyomon, that saved him. "Plank do you have any idea where we are?" Max asked very confused, he had no idea where they were.

Plank looked around and suddenly turned very pale. "This is a bad place, Maxxy, Bad things happen here." He said with a shiver. He plopped up on Max's shoulder and cuddled up there.

"Don't worry Plank." Max said trying to calm his little friend. "As long as I'm here you are gonna be just fine." he said with a smile. He looked around and saw someone riding away on a Garurumon. He strode over to the person the one on the Garurumon was talking to. He whistled and said "Woowee looks like some bad stuff happened here."  

Knightmare Max

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
Nicholas Jones
Blitz - George - Bob - Magnum - Ganondorf
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas stood up after a while and decided to go back to network city. Blitz jumped on his head and George jumped into his backpack and Nicholas walked out of the city. Behind him three silhouettes followed him from a distance keeping away from each other while making sure that they could see him.

User ImageUser Image

{Exit}

((ooc: *Whistles* ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 am
Good to be home. New orders, New clothing. Keshishishi, Its good to be home, Barbamon, care to make it feel more like home
*smirks evilly and press my hand against the ground and the buildings around me crumble to the ground.*
AHAHAHA! Thanks for helping me master that power Barbamon.
No problem.
*Barbamon raises his staff and 4 chaos spires shoot out of the ground creating a throne*
Keshishishishi.
*goes and sits on the throne*
Its good to be home.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:54 am
Lucifer realize.
*Lucemon appears next to me*
You and Barbamon take care of the city.
Of course master, no one is better then me
*Lucemon chuckled*
*sigh* Your an idiot
*Smirks as I sit on my thrown with Gatomon*
What do you think?
Impressive, lets see how far you take it. *smirk*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 am
This poor destroyed city. Its really rather sad.

User ImageI'm on it Tama-chan! Gatomon warp digivolve to! Ophanimon!.
*Ophanimon stood in Gatomon's place*
Let the spirits of the dead revive this dark battlefield!
*the sky lights up with crimson flames as electricity crackles. The ruined buildings start to mend themselves and the center of the city slowly becomes more vibrant.*

Good work.
*Ophanimon reverts to gatomon and curls up on Tamake's lap*
You used a lot of energy. Take a nap.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games