Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:33 pm
Nei1
Nei slumps down in the chair holding a picture of Long Island Ice Tea/

JACK! Get Nei a drink all ready will ya! She's resorted to staring at a picture for goodness sake! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 pm
JustinShowcase
bandaidd
JustinShowcase
Miss Bandaidd…Ma'am…with all…due respect…I've been…running…for quite…some time…can we…get on…with it…already?

With all due respect, Case, the treadmill test is not finished. Let me know when you have chest pain, difficulty breathing, dizziness or simply cannot run any longer.

bandaidd turns away from Case and a huge grin spreads across her face. xd

*So Officer Showcase keeps running on the treadmill sweating bullets knowing full well Ms. Bandaidd is trying to break him. But seeing that he is highly disciplined and extremely competitive, he trudges on as best he can.* sweatdrop

bandaidd holds up a finger to shush Dougherty and nods to the monitor, whispering:

He may well break your record. Let the boy run.

bandaidd
Crew

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:52 pm
*Slides a Long Island Nei's way and a strong shot of whiskey over to Officer Doughtery.* Sorry ladies, I'm afraid Jack's finished his Community Service.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Hey Ms. Gilda! Missed you at the GGB. How's it going?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:17 pm
Hey Icy, how're you? I've been driving all day - 3 hours to and another 3 hours back to get my oldest moved over to college... sweatdrop

And we have one more trip tomorrow. *Flops down on the bar* How can driving make you so tired?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:22 pm
*shakes head* I know exactly how you feel! Driving for long periods of time wreaks havoc on your muscles, especially your back! *cracks back* Uh! Just thinking about that makes my back hurt! stressed

I remember those when my parents had to do that for me! Then when I got my own car and had to do it myself I saw why my mom was always so tired!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm
Well, we had my hatchback with the seats down to cram more stuff in, and my truck loaded down, too. I followed her and she doesn't always lead well... Switching lanes and speeding made me afraid I was gonna get a ticket. sweatdrop

Oh well, it's only one more truckload tomorrow, and I'll drive. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 pm
*snickers* Yeah, I really remember those days! Well honey, I truly hope you all have a safe trip and your daughter has a wonderful time in college. This her first year?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:04 pm
2nd year - she realized that what she thought she wanted to do wasn't really what she wanted, so she transferred over from Western WA University to Central WA University - it's a 3 hour drive either way... and a real nasty drive when it snows.

Thanks for the well wishes and we'll take it easy on the trip. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 pm
Gilda, Good Witch of the West, I could use a good shot of JD, skip the shot glass and gimme a real one. From now on my pixel drinking happens here.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:06 pm
Watch it now, WS...I don't mind serving you up(literally) but be nice about it...Good Witch...believe I've just found my first vic-er, here ya go love...

*slides fifth of JD down bar to WS*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 pm
Ya musta missed her Glenda the Good Witch Halloween costume last year. Pulls a drink off the bottle and glances at Icy Reign.
You aren't in league with Psyzapp, are you?

(Edited this post, I can't read today)  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm
And has forgotten my manners, too. gonk Thank you Miss Icy Reign.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:17 pm
*leans close with a sly grin* Why yes...yes I am...and you're welcome

*winks and goes back to cleaning bar and fixing her drink*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:19 pm
I see, and you wouldn't be trying to get me drunk so that crazy woman can catch me off guard, eh? Doesn't seem to matter as he pulls another swig from the bottle.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games