Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Maria worked her way around the cafe, making the ringing stop. She came to Ikima last, looking at him worriedly. "That shouldn't have hurt him. Suki, can I take a look at him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:21 pm
Fei-Tao stood up from his seat on the couch, running to the kitchen to help finish the cleaning.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 pm
((Cleaning what in the kitchen?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm
(( Just whatever's not cleaned yet. ))  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm
((Oh, okay.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 pm
(( Continue RP? :3 ))  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:25 pm
"He oughtta be fine.. I think. Yeah, Maria, you can look at him."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Maria picked up Ikima. She set him on one of the tables, then pulled a small satchel out of her pocket. Maria opened it, taking out a small vial. "This should help." she murmured, placing two drops of a bright blue liquid on each of his ears. "Ah, before I forget. When he wakes up, he may act like he's drunk. I'm sorry, but it's just one of the side effects."  

Methodless Madness

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting, I've been quite busy >.<, anyway lets just say that Key and Dark left before))
Passing through the door Key walked firmly her hair was hiding her eyes and there was no sight of Darkson being with her, she headed to the couch and sitting she muttered in a very low tone "Mou oshimai da..."(it's hopeless) The girl crossed her arms and laid back, Key realized there was more people now in the cafe but still she didn't look at anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:26 pm
William started to wash the counters. This has been a weird day... He thought to himself as he put the rag in the bucket. "Anything else need any cleaning or somwthing?" He asked anyone who bothered to answer.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm
"The ceilings! Clean the ceilings with a mop!!!" I jump up, smiling, and gently pick up Ikima. "Thank you, Maria. ^^ When he wakes up, it oughtta be funny."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 pm
"Just cause I'm tall doesn't mean that I should do the high stuff, besides, I think there's something living up there in the kitchen. Or is that just a mess for an explosion?" William whined as he got the mop back out and mixed a cleaning solution.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am
Mia stands around watching and swinging her arms, not knowing what to do.
Maria? She calls Is there anything that I can help out with in particular?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:06 pm
"...ah! Could you wipe down the tables, please?" she asked.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm
Fei-Tao went through the pantry and the fridge, checking expiration dates and even seeing if any of the produce was still fresh. Upon opening one of the deli bins, he immediately jumped far back and coughed a bit, holding the sleeve of his oversized sweatshirt over his nose and looking a bit horrified, feeling his fur stand on end. Oh god, the stench was overwhelmingly horrific. He shuddered a bit before quickly looking for a plastic bag, and as he foundone, he rolled up his sleeves and began pulling out whatever didn't look fresh and putting it into the bag, all the while holding his breath.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games