Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:53 pm
*ARAKIN THE SPIDER WAR LORD*

******OHHHHHHHHHHH GODDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS******

*Arakin closed in on Goddess once more with a loud SHRIEK as he jumped into the air and lunged at her for his attack*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:55 pm
Chief leaned against the wall she had been pushed on, her mind locked into the battle and all the possessed and orb form Dark. She herself didn't need one as they were her creations. "Roll call people, I want a static report on every one's condition now!"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm
*Flying high over the Castle, the Archangels became aware of the young man sitting on a hill top watching the fight. One of the Angels, Uriel, swooped down on the person* "Why do you sit here when we need all who can fight at our aid? Will you not help us?" *Uriel rarely if ever spoke to any but his brothers. For him to speek to a human was degradeing, but, in this case, necessery* *The Centaurs had lost only Malrics guards in the onslought. They where hellbent on revenge for their fallen commrads. They cut into their enemies with more fury then before. This would be known for centuaries to come as the Battle of the Races. The Centuars, however, would remember it as their last War. They called it The War of the Blood Sea* *Malric sat in medation, calming himself after he ran away from his people. The green life around him gave him its' strenght, willing him into returning. Malric stood, still in his trance, and started back to Atmund and the other Centaurs* *Atmund finished off the five Creatures that had attacked him and turned to his next problem. The enemy kept comming. He had to find a way to stop them, or every one would die. He faught his way over to Wei* "Do you and your Lady have a plan that can stop these foul Shadows from comming, because I'm drawing a blank." *Goddess carried Scanda aloft* "See how they're all comming out of that cave? I think that whatever June and her new crowd where doing in there helped open the Gateway to the Realm of Shadows. It's different from the places in the Shadow Realm that Dark took you and Nick. Much different. Got any ideas as to how we can stop them? And Goddess here with Scanda. We're in the air."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:04 pm
Dark gave a nod of approval as he saw Emma hold the blade with known skill, just as they were both about to jump in the battle, he heard Mega's voice enter his mind. "Well love, and hello to you to." he said sarcastically "all body parts still accounted for, but I seem to have picked up a tag along, her name is Emma. One of the guest I'm assuming, and wants to fight as well." He then waited for her response.  

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:07 pm
*Goddess saw Arakin. She shuddered and dropped Scanda, causing him to land gently on the roof of the Castle* "Get out of here, Scanda. This ugly bug is MINE!!!!" *Goddess drew her swords and rushed at the Spider, hacking off his front legs with God Slayer then stabbing at his eyes with Shadow Slicer*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:09 pm
*CONFLICT WITH DARK AND WAR LORD ZETAR*

*Zetar killed enemies mercilessly as he made his way through the crowd, he had noticed a familiar face through the dark crowded battle field around him... he moved in closer,just to make sure his eyes werent playing tricks on him as they did before.* *Nope he was right, and the face he had seen was a man named Dark who he had fought with in the past, and regretfully he had lost to him in battle. but... this time he would kill Dark, and this time he will be the victor....., and this time, he will NOT wear any scars.* *he looked up towards darks direction, the was nothing but pure hatred in his eyes, he stomped his way across the battle field now killing off more soldiers than before, and even a bit of his own soldiers got caught in his merciless RAGE!!!*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:16 pm
*COME ON WOMAN IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!!* *ARAKIN SAID AS HE LANDED ON A NEARBY PART OF THE ROOF.* *SUPRISINGLY WITHIN A FEW SECONDS THE PARTS OF HIM GODDESS HAD HACKED OFF HAD GROWN BACK MUCH STRONGER THAN BEFORE, AND HE HAD LEARNED FROM EVERY ATTACK GODDESS HAD MADE.. SO HE WOULD NOT FALL FOR THE SAME TRAP AGAIN. HE GLARED AT HER FROM A DISTANCE, AND WAITED FOR HER NEXT MOVE.......*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 pm
*looks at this flying creature that just spoke to him* heh i figured you had it under control. but if you need help... *gets up and starts running towards some enemies*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 pm
Dark gave no hesitation as he pushed Emma behind him, and stepped out front to met the war lord head on. Ummm...it seems old faces are popping up everywhere now a days, he thought to himself, cutting the war lord's trip to him short. He looked him and the eye and gave a sinister smile, "its been a while Zetar, what hole did you crawl from this time?" Dark pulled out his sword as he spoke, what a glorious night for a fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm
*THE COMMANDER* *The Commander paid no more attention to june because his orders were clearly to retrieve the boy they called Nick, and no one else was he to meddle with* *He threw one of his daggers towards June, which she had dodged immediately as expected, and with out further warning the commander sucked himself along with Nick and Ra into a void were they stood a great distance apart from each other, and nothing was to be seen but themselves and millions of lights that had surrounded them.* *they were utterly and completely Alone* *the commander smiled and then turned to Nick questioning him,asking* "DO YOU KNOW WHY I BROUGHT YOU HERE?"  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 pm
*ZETAR* *Zetar had no meaning of wanting to talk with Dark, his blood had already boiled to his head and he blindly swung at Dark's head, whiles shouting a couple curse words under his breath*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm
*Uriel grabbed the young man by the arms and carried him to the battle as a quicker method of travel*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Dark smirked and shook his head, moving along with Zetar hits, "still haven't learned I see, must we fight over nonsense again.." he gave a pose then laughed, "of course, nature calls us to." Dark twisted the sword in his hand, cutting Zetar across the chest, "lesson one, never fight out of anger, it cause you to be sloppy" and then stepped quickly behind him, and kicked Zetar in the spin with is steel boots, "lesson two....., well I don't really have a two yet, but I'm sure it will come to me. In the mean time though," Dark drove his sword at the war lord's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:56 pm
*realizes hes being flown to the battle* you should probably drop me off where the most help is needed...  

Zenjin Jiruga

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:01 pm
*Zetar cringed at dark for a moment then quickly maneuvered away from his blade.* *still not wishing to speak with dark he made a decoy swing with his sword to darks leg which dark had fell for like the moron he was.. the war lord then swiftly altered the direction of his blade towards his opposite shoulder. DIRECT HIT!!!* *the war lord had now became excited when he felt his blade penetrate dark's skin, he closed his eyes and smiled to savor this moment.... then he opened his mouth just a bit, and out poured a delightful and satisfied* "mmmmm" *his eyes now opened, gleaming with the anxiousness to see more blood pour from dark's body*

*he attempted to do the same maneuver again*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games