Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshirecatqee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:43 am
Hi glad to be here amongst my fellow oldies. biggrin Was begining to think this whole place was full of those damn young whippersnappers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:36 pm
Welcome, Mairi… *hands you a cane* blaugh  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragginlaydee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 pm
This is dragginlaydee, saying, "Hi'" to everyone. It sure is nice to know that I'm not the only one who refuses to grow up, just because the years keep adding up. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and look forward to meeting all of you. btw, where do we get those canes to soundly whip all those youngsters?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:00 am
Hey just wanted to let yall know that I changed my username from Yellowrose Hatcher to iloveyellowroses smile Hi to all the new members!  

iloveyellowroses

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:48 pm
*hands dragginlaydee a cane* …Enjoy! blaugh

Thank you for the update, iloveyellowroses! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:51 pm
Hi, actually, I am an old timer of the guild, but my account was hacked recently and used in a phishing scheme. Mercifully, the Gaian moderators put a halt to the phishing activities, but til they get done with the investigation, the account named Mellissandria is on hold.

*yes this is Mellie*. In the meantime, I an using a mule account to stay active in Gaia. I refuse to let some moron who gets his jollies from stealing passwords and accounts keep me from having fun in this game! (And may Karma's Army catch up to the perps!)

In RL, I am fifty years old, and live in Malden, MA, where I gleefully terrorize the denizens of the MMO known as WoW....(does this prove it's me?)

(goes to continue Gimmie, Gimmie thread)  

Lalla Windsor

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Good for you, Mellie, that's a great, positive attitude to have about a nasty situation. I hope it gets resolved and you get your account back… but meantime, welcome back, as Lalla! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:28 am
hey, new member here. i'm lisa, 25 {not that old, I know}, married, work with autistic kids, hoping to start grad school soon.
i'm frequently boring. razz  

lisamew

Lachie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:51 am
greetings! I'm Lachie, kind of a Gaia lurker. Always found it hard to jump into the public forums because I didn't want to go through the hassle of explaining that 'no, I'm not going to prom', and 'yes, always use condoms, trust me.' You can only tell people things for so long before they realize you're of a different generation.... then they make fun of you. Nice, eh?

So yep, been on Gaia awhile, I usually hang out in guilds and make my connections with people there. In the real world, I just turned 29 (this past Tuesday) and I freaked out a little - my last year of my 20s. -sigh- I have no kids, but I have a crazy snowshoe cat named Che (pronounced Chay). I have an office job where I sit in a cubicle smaller than a prison inmates, stare at a computer, and listen to my headphones all day. I'm sure I'll gripe about that it more detail later.

I live in Texas, frequent shows and festivals, and sometimes, just sometimes I pretend i have time for a life. We'll see for this summer though.

Thanks for the acceptance into the guild, and I'm happy that I'm here! It's going to be fun meeting all of you.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:07 am
Hello I'm Vila. I feel so young compared to the rest of the Geezers. I'm 22. It's so nice to find a place where I can chat with other adults (if you can call us that I don't think most of us want to grow up). So TaDa I am here.  

Vila113

AquaLunar2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:54 am
Hello all.

I'm turning 29 at the month's end and joined Gaia as of last month so I'm pretty new at this. I didn't realize that Gaia was aimed at a younger age range. After reading some of the threads and posts, it seems quite apparent that I've made the transition to adult. The horrible spelling (I won't even bother with punctuation) plus being unable to keep up with the latest leet speak.... I guess hanging onto and fondly remembering college was really the last ties to youth. I'm not that I'm saying that "I feel so old now!" but that I didn't realize that I've matured.

Besides age, I have no kids, I work in an office that much better than Office Space, I've been with my boyfriend for for 6 years now and we have 2 sibling kittens named Yahoo (boy) and Google (girl). We contemplated a third to be named Emison (only because "MSN" wouldn't be a proper name) but decided two cats are enough. We are seriously considering a dog though.

I'm glad to be here and hope you didn't mind my little speech.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:02 pm
AquaLunar2
Hello all.

I'm turning 29 at the month's end and joined Gaia as of last month so I'm pretty new at this. I didn't realize that Gaia was aimed at a younger age range. After reading some of the threads and posts, it seems quite apparent that I've made the transition to adult. The horrible spelling (I won't even bother with punctuation) plus being unable to keep up with the latest leet speak.... I guess hanging onto and fondly remembering college was really the last ties to youth. I'm not that I'm saying that "I feel so old now!" but that I didn't realize that I've matured.

Besides age, I have no kids, I work in an office that much better than Office Space, I've been with my boyfriend for for 6 years now and we have 2 sibling kittens named Yahoo (boy) and Google (girl). We contemplated a third to be named Emison (only because "MSN" wouldn't be a proper name) but decided two cats are enough. We are seriously considering a dog though.

I'm glad to be here and hope you didn't mind my little speech.

I love your cat's names...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

AquaLunar2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:01 am
Thank you. It kinda just happened that those became their names. I liked that it worked, being "names" that were genderless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:56 am
Welcome to Geezers, everyone! Glad you're here with us! biggrin heart

*walking the babies ... please click the eggs and dragons. Thanks!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rhiannon2006

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 am
Ahh, finally relaxing amid some old geezer's. Tired of being a nervous wreck among the ankle biters on the main forum.
~looks around~
OMG! I'm probably the oldest one even in here! gonk

Hi everyone. I've been on Gaia for some time now and enjoy it alot. I always loved doll houses and paper dolls as a kid and Gaia reminds me of a pixelated form of both those hobbies.
My husbands out here too but has not lost his uncanny knack for chewing youngsters butts for being stupid, acting stupid or saying something stupid. He says someone has to get them into shape.
I on the other hand have thrown in the towel (never was much for circular arguing) and am looking for saner pastures to rest my weary bones in.
I'm, brace yourselves, 47 years old, have four kids and three grandchildren. I know, what am I doing on Gaia?! We all have our quirks and I guess this is mine.
Belive me, I'm no freak or pervert. Just a fellow Gaian who loves to splurge in the marketplace, collect junk items and post in the chatterbox.
Thanks for accepting my request to join this guild. It's already a haven of sorts and gives me something else to do here. 3nodding  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games