Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 pm
*Appearing oblivious to everyone, he walks into the Grill and heads straight over to the counter and has a seat on a stool. Orders a cup of coffee and an apple fritter, then pulls out his Blackberry to check for messages* confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 pm
"...I know I didn't... ...I can tell that Katana would, pardon the pun, cut right through anything of that nature..." He ordered a shot of cold Bailey's the next time the waiter came 'round.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 pm
*she turns to Psyzapp* Let's just say that TES and I have had some.....stressful conversations of late.....

*she then turns her attention to Exor* I do hope you don't think I'd ever do that!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 pm
It's more of a run-on joke than anything, Exor. It's reminiscent of our early encounters with Black in which he was offering his services to the MW ladies. His wording was rather vague, which made it easy to twist into another meaning.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm
Keep it up elf...and that picture you drew for me will come to fruition....but you'll be shackled all alone! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Appearing oblivious to everyone, he walks into the Grill and heads straight over to the counter and has a seat on a stool. Orders a cup of coffee and an apple fritter, then pulls out his Blackberry to check for messages* confused

*She spies Officer Dougherty out of the corner of her eye and gets up from her table, walks over to where he is sitting and taps him on the shoulder.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm
*eye twitch*
That would get kind of cold after a while...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm
LOL, you have grunnies....they can keep you warm! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm
"R'zn orn'la naut tlu keffal xuil dos, I can say that much... Anyway, you hope I don't think you'd ever do what, hon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 pm
Exor Omega
"R'zn orn'la naut tlu keffal xuil dos, I can say that much... Anyway, you hope I don't think you'd ever do what, hon?"

*she leans in close to Exor and whispers to him*
you know, pay for......favors of the "intimate" nature......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*She spies Officer Dougherty out of the corner of her eye and gets up from her table, walks over to where he is sitting and taps him on the shoulder.*

*He feels someone tapping on his shoulder and looks up to see who it is, then a crocked grin appears* Oh hello, M'dear. How are you this evening? *the counter clerk brings over his coffee and fritter*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 pm
hm? *scratches his head and lifts an eyebrow at Exor*
Maybe you should stick to common because that doesn't make sense in Drow. *sips his drink*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 pm
He laughed softly to himself, then whispered in Katana's ear, "Of course I know that, honey... Take one good look at you - even the professionals would be propositioning you!" He smiled warmly at her and went on, "Besides... I can tell that you're not lacking in character, Katana..."

Exor leaned back in his chair, "Well, then, how should I say "R'zn wouldn't be seen with you then", in Drow, Tes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:33 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He feels someone tapping on his shoulder and looks up to see who it is, then a crocked grin appears* Oh hello, M'dear. How are you this evening? *the counter clerk brings over his coffee and fritter*

*Quite puzzled he isn't more thrilled to see her like she expected.* I was fine up until now. I thought you'd be a little happier to see me. I'm still in Hong Kong. Just able to come here because of the nature of this place. I should be back in town soon. confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 pm
Exor Omega
He laughed softly to himself, then whispered in Katana's ear, "Of course I know that, honey... Take one good look at you - even the professionals would be propositioning you!" He smiled warmly at her and went on, "Besides... I can tell that you're not lacking in character, Katana..."

Exor leaned back in his chair, "Well, then, how should I say "R'zn wouldn't be seen with you then", in Drow, Tes?"

*she leans over and whispers back to him*
Well, I just wanted to make sure....I didn't want you to get the wrong impression......  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games