Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 pm
(( aww sweet ^-^ Kishiko don't care lol ))

"Eh, I don't know. She still alive but pretty down. That's why never give Kishiko a chance to do something bad to you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 pm
He finished the current work and he leaned back. "Done...for now."

(Nor do I really...lol.)  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
(( lmao ))

"Thats good." She took the stack of papers and went over to the computer. "Now I must input it into the computer. You got the easy part."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 pm
"Need any help?" He asked, walking over.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:15 pm
"If you have another computer ya."

(( cya laterz ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 pm
He take a huge breath and calms down "Im glad shes okay... whats her name?"  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:32 pm
"Misao i think. She seems like a lover." Ichiro chuckled. "She will hardly survive here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:40 pm
"Well Im a Human in a School with Vampires and angels and I have no protection except Haru and well I think Kishiko is out to get me cause im like the only human" he shivers "I think she'll be fine, unless if i dont do good, if I dont make it she'll probably still have a chance though"  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm
"When in doubt cry to Zack that might soften her up."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 pm
"Oh yah they're together arent they?" Tsuna has a flashback to when he was down in the Deathpenalty HQ when he saw them kissing "Oh yah, Wait?! why is the DeathPenalty Leader and the Chibi Cupcake Leader dating?" Tsuna becomes confused  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 pm
"Oh i think she was planning something then she actually started liking him and so on." Ichiro shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm
"Oh well I guess that makes sense, when you think about something the more you think about it then Poof! I see kind of like me and Haru" He puts his hands in his pockets "do we have a Assembly or a School event soon? havent looked at the bulletin that much"  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm
"Eh I don't know. We can ask Zack or Kishiko to make one. What do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:25 pm
"A competition? or somethin I dont know" he begins to think very hard "Or! we could have something so people could get ot no eachother well the new kid like me, Haru, and Misao, and Eric andKuhn if they are students and the student who'ce been here a while so what happened to Misao doesnt happen agian?"  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm
"Hmm...Kishiko wouldn't really care for it but you can run it through Zack. I'm sure he'll arrange it if you give him that reason about Misao."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games