Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 am
The Whisperer smiled,"It seems we are reaching the end now you promised it away because you love the woman you are with now Hana you changed because you love her if you didn't you wouldn't have done it and break the promise you made."The whisperer looks at Brago.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 am
"I can live with my decision, that doesnt mean I have to like it...."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 am
((Okay))

The Whisperer looked at him,"Hmmmmm living with it do you mean loving Hana.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:15 am
((that was my response razz ))  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon sighed and rested his chin on Soli's shoulder. His ears drooped once more. This bored him greatly since Brago was too clingy to what he had before, and it was obvious he was not use to change.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 am
inkheart-21-death
((Okay))

The Whisperer looked at him,"Hmmmmm living with it do you mean loving Hana.

"I can live with the promise I made to her. I dont have much of a choice. I dont want to ever sadden her again. She has been watching me from the very beginning; makeing sure I was safe. Even after my dad died, she was still there looking out for me. This is the least I could do to make it up to her." Bragos sadness crept back to him.  

DemolitionboyXX

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:50 am
Xram stayed in his room looking at the door with worried eyes that any day a group of hunters will come to kill him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 pm
"You still haven't answered my question though Do you love Hana Brago."The whisperer was curious to what he would say but he did know,"Your making yourself unhappy no one can do anything about this except you,we can only help you reach your answer now it is time for you to go and think what would make you happy Brago."

Soli stroked Leon's hair,"After this we can get some steak."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:14 pm
Soli grabbed Leon's hand and started going out the house,"Come on let's finally go and eat!."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm
Jayce Elder
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante felt a light blush spread across his face but nodded, "Y-Yeah." He stammered suddenly and moved towards the door and stepped out into the night air. It was odd how she was such a tease at first, but now she seemed to mellow out and blushed when they stood very close together. He chuckled to himself and turned to face her. "Where to next?" He asked, not minding where they went, but just hoped he would be able to catch some Z's later before the night was over, or he could just sleep in tomorrow.

Misha walked beside him humming and then she glanced up. "Wahhh, look, the moon. Not full yet, but she is beautiful. Oh, how I love the night." She skipped ahead, spinning around to wait for him. "I don't know if its the Tequila talking but, I feel...happy when I'm with you. Which is strange, 'cause I usually don't. Oh, well, I-" her sentence abrupty cut off as a loud crack filled the air, and Misha's eyes widened in surprise. A red stain spread over her shirt, and she watched it grow. She looked at Dante, a pained smile on her face. "Well, this is fkd up. What a mood killer." She laughed as she fell to her knees clutching her wound, the sound turning to a cough.
((to steal something from Kroenig dun,dun,duuuun!))

"Xram, standing around, and with your tale between your legs won't make things better. I said I will talk to the Ragnok. Just help the crew close, no one is coming for you." Nike pushed some paperwork around, her head pounding.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm
"allright" said Xram as he started walking around as he was helping to close the place down for the night (is that correct?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm
((It will set up for more story))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Okay." His eyes perked up once more and his tail wagged happily. He then followed her when she dragged him out of the house.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante froze, but was quickly at Misha's side. "Misha!" He shrugged off his jacket and pressed it to her wound. He didn't know what the hell just happened, but she needed medical attention and quick. He scooped her up and dashed for the nearest medical facility.

llOOC: Not sure what just happened, but I hope my post is okay.ll

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:54 pm
"Let's go home and Leon have you ever gone to the Retreat.?"Soli was turning the corner and saw the shop.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games