Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 pm
Kazumi cringed when the scene played through her head. "Hm.. Must've been a delay.." She murmured, touching her wrists to make sure there were no scratches.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 pm
"wait...wat....happened? erin..wat did you see?" blake asked kneeling down next to me and derek. "kazumi...?" i said looking up at her thro tears. erin..just giv up already..you cant win..plus..if you die that means i die. isnt that wat you want? you cant avoid it forever. you will die, erin. you and your flock. the only reason why derek wasnt ther is because they plan on keeping him for his littl mind trick...soo...he's actualy the lucky one in all of this in the end. just let nature run its course, and stop interferring with it..or else i will take over..first ill kill your boyfried. then your precious jess and derek, then sora and amy. then kazumi. then jude and tomoyo. and ill save you..or myself for last...ill leave before i take over you again tho that way you can suffer...take in the full bloodiness of their deaths...isnt that a nice thought? and after you'v cried yourself to sleep...well ill kill you too...but this time..ill be in the flesh..my own body. the alter ego erin thought to me. i gav derek to blake. "ill be right bak..i need to go...take care of some business with my littl friend." i said standing up and motioning to my head.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 pm
Kazumi transmitted the vision to Blake, Jude, Sora, and Tomoyo. Tomoyo bit her lip and nodded at Erin. "If anything happens..." Kazumi started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm
"ill be fine...i wont go too far..you'll be able to hear my thoughts just...you wont see me." i said looking down at my feet. "erin..i dont want you to go by yourself..with weapons either." blake said standing up with blake in his arms. "here." i said handing him my pocket knife and my lighter. he nodded and kissed my cheek before i turned around and snapped my wings out. i flew on top of the roof of a building that was overlooking the park. "alright, erin.. lets get everything out in the open..now." i said firmly, as i paced back and forth by the edge of the roof. no one was up ther witnessing me going crazy. erin..thers nothing else to get out in the open. erin thought to me. you kno why? "why?" i asked angrily as i rubbed my temples and folded my wings in. look over the edge..and dont worry ther isnt anybody down ther. she said. and for somereason i trusted her. for some reason i had a good feeling she wasnt lying about anybody being down ther. and of course once i looked over the edge everything in my mind went blank.
"stupid idiot girl!" erin yelled happily. she threw herself over the edge. you better catch her before she goes ker-splat! erin thought to kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm
Kazumi jumped up and raced towards the building Erin was on top of and snapped out her wings, trying to catch her before she hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 am
erin left my body while i was air borne. "wat..wats going on...?" i thought i as i fell thro the sky. i say kazumi flying towards me very fast. it finally registered in my head that erin threw me off the building. "agh!" i yelled and i tried snapping my wings out but for some reason they wudnt budge. "kazumi!" i screamed as i did littl flips in the air.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 am
Kazumi caught Erin in midair a few seconds from her hitting the ground. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 am
"ya...just a littl shocked and scared...wat the hell happened?" i asked kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 pm
Sora ran after Kazumi. He sighed in relief when she caught Erin. Amy was standing next to Blake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 pm
"She got you to get by the edge of the roof, and made you jump." Kazumi said, landing and putting Erin down.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:05 pm
blake put an arm around amy. i closed my eyes and nodded at wat kazumi told me. "ok...dont let me go with 'me' by myself ever again.." i said looking at blake worriedly. "are you ok?" he asked and held out his arms to me. i nodded and hugged him. "ok lets go get something to eat." i said wen we broke apart. i turned around and started walking in some random direction. "um.blake take ovr the flock for a few.." i said sounding exhuasted. he nodded, "this way guys." he said pointing to the left of wher i was walking to a mcdonalds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:12 pm
Tomoyo, Kazumi, and Jude nodded and started walking with the flock, Jude and Tomoyo holding hands.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:16 pm
Sora put his hand on Erin's shoulder. "Erin, we might be able to stop 'her' from taking over again so easily," he said, placing his other hand on Amy's shoulder. "You know what we can do sepretly, but there are things that we can do together as well. I would have said about it earlier but I had hoped she wouldn't come back."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:20 pm
we got to the mcdonalds and ther wer hardly any people ther. "ill go find us a table..or a booth.." i said walking away. blake ushered sora amy derek and jessica with kazumi jude and tomoyo. he turned to me and grabbed my arm before i was out of his reach. "hey..are you sure you're ok? you arent hungry?" he asked brushing the loose hair out of my eyes. "im fine..just a couple cheeseburgers and a 10peice chicken nugget with a large coke.." i gave him my order, kissed his cheek and walked over to the back of the restraunt over by the indoor playground. he nodded and ordered my food and his derek, and jessica's order. sora and amy went next.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:24 pm
Tomoyo, Kazumi, and Jude waited behind Sora and Amy. Tomoyo looked around at everything that was in the resturant while Kazumi and Jude decided what to get.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games