Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 pm
"Thank you, do you need my presence anymore or am I free to leave?" Kyle asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm
marx looked at the boy."is he special or something?"he said as his pupils shrunk."he seems...familiar..."he muttered as he studied the picture.."may i ask...does he have a cromwell lock on him?"he said giving Regozi a laid back look.

Neku smirked."marx you'll be in the warlords no problem..hes a pushover!i remember when we had to face you and survive 6 days aginist you,you never broke a sweat!you can kick his a** no problem!"neku said laughing but suddenly stopped.in a instant he wa slaying in a crater knocked out.

"Regozi..your losing your touch....it seems you need me back.that one has forgotten what i tought him."he said as calmly as a large fist appeared form no where and a sharp toothed grin appeared behind it as the fist was sucked into a portal as a mini portal appeared behind marx and he pulled his tial out form it."my first rule...never laugh at how weak a opponent looks...matter of fact never laugh at a opponent."he said as he yawned and stretched."i'm also giving you a heads up...i am not liable for what happens to that guy regozi..."he said standing and walking over to the kings' table.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:58 pm
Master Regozi smiled "You d owhat you need to Marx" he said "Is there anymore matters we need to dicuss before we dismiss"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 pm
"i don't think there is anytihng else."he said shrugging.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 pm
"Well tehn I shall take my leave, if that is acceptable." Kyle said, keeping himself composed, though it was hard seeing how bad Neku got humiliated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 pm
kyle burst into flames as neku sat up."a*****e..."he muttered as he stood up and sat bakc down in his chair."kyle you forget what i can do.remember i'm number 4 and your number 5!"he hissed to his subordinate.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm
"You really should be more aware of your surroundings." Kyle said, Neku would suddenly feel an insane amount of pressure on his body, stemming from a small cut Kyle had placed on his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm
neku laughed and suddenly kyle couldn't breath as if there was no air in his lungs."you forget who you are dealing with.he said as the cut healed in a second."now i suggest you leave.."he said as he used his powers to squeeze kyle's lungs.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 pm
Well I had hoped not to unveil this, but you leave me no choice. Kyle thought and suddenly a gigantic hand came out of the groun and grabbed Neku, disrupting his concentration and allowing Kyle to breathe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 pm
the hand was burnt to a crisp as neku chuckled"i'm not stupid kyle.."he said as he yawned and closed his eyes.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm
IT took only a moment for the hand to return and continue to squeeze the life out of Neku. "You can't kill what's already dead." Kyle said as a spiked tail began to slowly emerge from the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:20 pm
neku began laughing as the hand stopped and began shaking"i'm tired of you dead people...you should be in hell where you belong!"he yelled as the hand suddenly burst into flames and disentagrated into nothing as a red aura rose off of neku."you think your earthly dead will beat me....your sadly mistaken!"neku hissed as his eyes turned yellow

suddenly chains shot from behind neku and kyle and began draining them of their powers"it seems i am still needed here...yu two will stop your fighting while in the presence of company!"marx hissed giving them a glare that would intimidate the fiercest of beings."am i clear?"he said in a commanding voice.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 pm
Hikaru's father looked at the warlords and the other kings."I would be really happy if i can get this bracelet on Hikaru before she changes further."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 pm
"Sure thing Marx, but please try and keep him under control, he attacked me for no clear reason, a trait most unfitting." Kyle said calmly, he respected Marx, not Neku, it didn't matter if Neku outranked him, in fact he had never once said "yes sir" to him before.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:51 pm
"what is my rule first rule?....it seems someone was not listening.neku...tell him."marx said calmly looking at the fei.

"Do not laugh at opponents.."neku said looking at marx

"yes...and judging by you two you are rivals..opponents."he said looking at kyle."he may have been punished but it is wise not to get enjoyment out of it...it is a sick and twisted thingto love to torture,punish."he said releasing the both of them."now...i do not control him.He is his own. All i can do is issue orders..Now whether me or my replacement will take place as Mr.2 you two will do well to respect each other,you are warlords and not children."he said coldly"Kyle come over to this table...if you two will act like children i will seperate you."he said looking at them."Master Regozi...if you will allow me i would like to take kyle and Hikaru's father back to them and get the bracelet on hikaru."he said standing up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games