Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:01 pm
"Yeah, uh huh. Well then Shigemichi, I guess we're going to have to set up an appointment for a dental check up. I don't think I've seen you around before. How about this afternoon?" Dr. Sullivan said. He knew it was really Michishige and was trying to get the guy to give up and admit it.

Spencer almost snorted his drink when he heard Michishige's pitiful attempt at trying to fool the school dentist.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 pm
Determined to keep his obviously failing game of charades going, he shrugged. "I don't see why not," he said in his genuinely fake voice. "How does 3:30 sound?"

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:15 pm
Jordan smiled and finished up her lunch, drinking some of her water innocently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 pm
"Good. Oh, and if you see a guy named Michishige, tell him I would like to speak to him in my office after lunch" Dr. Sullivan nodded, "but keep the toothbrush". He then took a seat with some other staff.

Alex got his food and went and sat at the table the prefects always sat at. Most students knew it was wise to stay away from that table unless needing to approach the Disciplinary Committee for something.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 pm
|| DARN YOU PEOPLE! For making me forget about this RP x.x I was kinda busy with a mountain of PM's (excluding two of you) and making an EXTREMELY long profile. x.x Sorry... And, its been a while... Has Maria met Spencer...? I'll edit if not x.x ||

Maria looked at Michi, wondering why he chose the shortest one to hide behind, then realized her hair was, the longest, and could act as some sort of shield. Then she looked at a strange person, who happened to be sitting with them, she ignored it for the moment, and watched the dentist pretend to be a fool for Mi-- 'Shigemichi's foolish disguise. Maria brought the milk to her mouth and drank slowly, so that a huge grin wouldn't emerge on her face. As Dr. Sullivan walked away, she put the milk down and let out a giggle, then looked at the person again, now a quite serious expression on her face, and bluntly asked, "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm
((is she asking Spencer that?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:49 pm
|| >< Yes, sorry, I shoulda been more specific! ||

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 pm
"Oh, hi. I'm Spencer. Sorry. I don't believe we've met" he said, extending a hand across the table for Maria to shake. He was hesitant on saying his last name because it was a famous one. Maria would probably realize he was part of an oil company family if he said it. He was never sure if people wanted to hang around him for him, or just because he was a rich kid.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 pm
Jordan fiddled with the water bottle in her hands and watched some of the other people in the cafeteria. She smiled to herself- everyone was in high spirits because of the test. Well, everyone that passed, anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 pm
Maria looked at the hand, suspicious, then sank down, only her eyes above the table, then poked the hand, and since it wasn't exploding, she shook it from her spot half under the table. "Maria. Maria Hanazoso." She said, feeling like a ninja at the moment for some reason.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 pm
Spencer got up a little to look over at Maria hiding almost under the table. He then turned to Jordan and asked "does she have a fear of hands or something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:12 pm
((grawr! Dang eternal ninja posted me -x-
yeah, I can see why she'd be afraid of hands xD))

Jordan let out a 'humpf' of amusement at Maria. Jordan turned to Spencer, "Not that I know of," she said.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Spencer stood up a little to look at Maria. "Bad history with shaking hands or something?" he asked her, then sat back down. Unlike Michishige who seemed to always inhale his food in one breath, Spencer ate nice and slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Maria stood up, catching her leg on part of the table when she sprang up from her crouching position, and fell backwards over the bench of the table, and ended up sprawled on the floor. Her, "Of Course... Not..." Came out a little less assertive as she planned.

|| -shakes head- oh, Maria... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games