Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm
Belle wrapped her arms around Desmund's neck and kissed him. She had to remind herself that there were other people here and reluctantly broke the kiss. She looked into Desmund's eyes and whispered. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Desmund scoped Belle up in his arms and touched his forehead to hers "I love you to" as the guests began to converse Desmund carried Belle down the isle. A few quest began to aproach them but desmund looked at them an shook his head. they respectfully backed off and went back to their own conversation. they could talk about their wedding later, right now Desmund wanted to be alone with his wife. Jenkins smirked and shook his head as he snapped the book shut "oh you mortals and your ceremonies" he said to himself as Desmund carried Belle to his room and gently placed her down on the bed.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am
Belle closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. She had a smile on her face and didn't care about anything other than Desmund. She was his wife, and he was her husband. She opened her eyes when Desmund put her on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 am
Desmund leaned down and passionatly kissed his new wife. he wanted to do more but as he was about to start a hurried knock came to the door "I swear to me this better be good" he opened the door to find a rather nervous looking Jenkins, a few screams could be heard from the wedding hall. "whats going on?" "sorry sir but we have a.....unexpected guest" Desmund looked back at Belle then relluctantly ran to the wedding hall. on hi way several of the guests were running past him in an attempt to escape while several of his guard joined up with him. when they got there Desmund instantly understood why everyone was running. Reaver had decided to crash the party, quite literally as was indicated by the large hole in the ceiling. "what are you doing here?"

Reaver was holding onto a young female vampire who was desperately trying to get out of his clutches, he smiled and tapped her shoulder causing her arms and legs to go limp although she was still conscious and now even more horrified that she could no longer do anything to escape. "oh I just thought I'd stop by and check out how my wedding chapel would look, also I was wondering If I could.....lets say 'barrow' a few of your women.....I mean I don't want to be inexperienced when it comes time to please my new wife now do I?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:22 am
(reaver is beyond creepy for that one)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 am
miss_afi
Emily saw Shawn fall and ran to him. "Shawn!" She put her hands over his ears, not knowing what was going on. "What are you doing to him? She yelled at his father.

Jonathan looked at Emily and smiled. "Oh just bringing my son back where he belongs. With his hunter blood under my control and with his new lycan abilities I can destroy all you lycans." With another press of a button Shawn rosed to his feet and let out a terrifying roar.
Shawn eyes went blank and his pupil vanished. The color went pure crimson. He started to slowly walk away from Emily and headed towards his father, when he was about a foot away he turned and faced Emily.

"Kill her." Johnathan commanded.
Shawn let out another terrifying roar before rushing towards Emily.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:32 am
Belle held onto Desmund and kissed him. She sighed when someone knocked and smirked at Desmund's words. When she saw Jenkins she knew something was wrong. She jumped up and followed Desmund. When she saw Reaver her good mood vanished. She stood behind Desmund, trying to keep calm.

Emily sighed. "I'm sorry Shawn." She turned into her lycan form and rushed at him, knocking him to the ground. She had to get Shawn out of this trance.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 am
(nothing dehstroyer hasn't all ready done lol)

Desmund's eyes darkened as he stared at Reaver "I am a very forgiving man and I am willing to over look this transgression if you'd kindly leave and not return until invited"

Reaver chuckled "oh I get it, sorry about that.....but still it would be a shame to take this big of a detour and leave empty handed..." he reached out and grabbed another passing woman with his free hand and stunned her as well. the two women looked at Desmund and pleaded for him to save them.

as soon as both of Reaver's hands were full Desmund rushed forward and blasted him in the chest with a lightning fueled punch that Knocked him over the alter. "Like I said before, leave now and I will forgive your transgression"

Reaver stumbled to his feet and started chuckling "so what they say is true, the god of thunder's wrath sure is terrifying" he dusted himself off and stretched out producing noticeably loud cracking sounds "fine I'll go, didn't really wanna ******** a corpse anyway" he started laughing again and once again sunk down through a pool of darkness.

the two vampires thanked desmund graciously "don't worry about it" he motioned for his gaurds to assist them as they still couldn't move. "take them to the ward, the effects should wear off soon enough" they nodded and carried the two women off leaving belle and Desmund alone once more.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:55 am
Belle went over to Desmund and put a hand on the side of his face. "Are you okay?" She didn't want him to be upset. Especially not on their wedding day. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Don't let him get to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 pm
Shawn howled out in a rage, he shifted to his lycan state. Placing his knee's to her stomach, he vaulted her off him and then got back to his feet. He rushed towards tackling her to the ground bit her on the shoulder.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:54 pm
Emily screamed in pain as Shawn bit her. "Shawn! Please!" She pushed him off of her and stood up. She looked at him and felt her shoulder. She was bleeding a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 pm
Desmund patted her head and tossled her hair although his gaze and most of his attention was still fixed on where Reaver had been. It wasn't his actions that made him upset but the fact that Desmund may have made a very dangerous enemy. "don't worry love I'm fine" he focused back on her and took her by the hand.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:14 pm
Belle gave Desmund a warm smile and squeezed his hand. "Okay." She kissed his hand and then his cheek. She could tell he was still a little bothered by something, but she didn't want to focus on that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 pm
Desmund kissed belle's hand and then looked back at the spot were Reaver had been. he shook his head and turned his attention back to Belle "lets go shall we?" he smiled and walked her by the hand back to the bedroom.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 pm
"F-fight t-to.......Survive!!!!" Shawn's eyes went full red leaving no iris or pupil, he went on a full berserk mode. At that moment Dehstroyer stepped, in appearing to Shawn's left and with a powerful kick, sent Shawn straight to the ground. "If you want to help him then defeat him." He said not looking back at her. He couldn't shift to his lycan form, he needed to get his adrenialin pumping. But since he was who he was, Shawn couldn't kill him. Shawn got back up and tackled him to the ground and clawed at his chest, ripping his cloths to shreds. Dehstroyer cocked his fist back and knocked him off him. Shawn slid back and howled, before charging towards Emily again.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games