Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:54 pm
*Notice no one is coming to his service so he decides to take matters into his own hands... He makes his way into the ladies locker room. Picking and choosing carefully which lockers the break into. Make his way from this one to that one picking the best ones...*

I hit the jack pot. What a hall. I am in heaven.

*Remembering he has a job to do he closes all the lockers and makes his way back to the holding spot for the animals.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 pm
*Finding where Kakkosen is. He opens Goes to grab it, but she bites him and hes on his feet.*

OUCH!!! HEY WHAT ARE YOU.... Oh man...

*Chasing Kakkosen down he catches her and makes his way out leaving a tip on the counter for the holding of Kakkosen.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 pm
(( gonk The one time I leave something other than a swimsuit in the locker... lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 pm
Kits Rose
(( gonk The one time I leave something other than a swimsuit in the locker... lol))

((Sorry I can't help my self. They are a very nice pair if I might add.))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm
((*blink blink* I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Kits Rose
((*blink blink* I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not...))

((I would If I was you but I am not you. lol.))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm
*after hearing from Amy that some lockers were broken into, goes in to check hers* I don't think anything's missing... *looks again* Wait, where's... gonk Seriously? Why? *quickly gathers the rest of her clothes to take them back home*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 pm
(( rofl rofl heart ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 pm
Kits Rose
*after hearing from Amy that some lockers were broken into, goes in to check hers* I don't think anything's missing... *looks again* Wait, where's... gonk Seriously? Why? *quickly gathers the rest of her clothes to take them back home*

((OH MAN.. Who would do a thing like that))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Amy was sitting on the couch inside the lounge waiting for Kits to come over. She had texted her and asked her to meet her here instead of at her and Karrie's home since they needed to talk about the winter resort opening. It had been delayed quite a bit, and Amy thought it might be best to meet at AS since they were going to be talking about it.

Amy still brought the cinnamon buns and eggnog, though, so that she and Kits could still have some fun!

Thistle was sitting on the couch beside Amy and was eating her own cinnamon bun. She had icing and cinnamon all around her mouth. She looked adorable!

Amy was petting her mane as she looked up at Jessi, who was also in the lounge and was finishing up her cinnamon bun. "Jessi, do you think you could bring the pack of customer comment cards in here, please? Kits and I can go through them and see if we can add anything else to the resort or the opening."

Jessi nodded, smiled, and went through the door that led to the main entrance area.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:08 pm
*walks into the lounge area with Smok sitting on her shoulder* Hi Amy. Hi Thistle. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:22 pm
Amy looked up when she heard Kits and smiled brightly. Her smile grew even more when she saw Smok sitting on her shoulder, small once again.

"Kits, Smok!! It's so good to see you both!"

Amy got up from the couch and went over to hug Kits. Then, she scratched Smok's small head briefly.

"I brought eggnog and cinnamon buns. Want some? Jessi's bringing over the comment cards."

Thistle looked up from her cinnamon bun and squeaked excitedly when she saw Kits and little Smok. She wished Smok was back to his normal size so that she could play with him, but at least he was here!

Thistle stood up from the couch, causing the cinnamon bun to slide further down the couch and more toward her in the process. She flicked her tail happily.

"Kit, SsmoK! Hi!"

Amy giggled as she heard Thistle speak, emphasizing the 'k' in Smok's name as she tried to get it out. "Thistle's been practicing your names with Velcore for awhile now. She can't say the 's' in your name, Kits, and still say the 's' in Smok's name at the same time and have it sound like separate names."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm
*giggles as she hugs Amy back* You act like you haven't seen me in a long time. I was just at Karrie's house last night with you.

*takes a deep breath* Those cinnamon buns smell amazing. I'd love to have one.

*squeaks loudly, flapping his wings*

Hi there, Thistle. *leans down and kisses the top of the pony's head, causing Smok to slide down and land on Thistle's plate in a puddle of icing* Ooops.

*looks around confused, then licks one paw, and starts squeaking excitedly, lifting his sticky wings*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 pm
Amy laughed. "I'm just not used to seeing you two days in a row and it makes me really happy! We used to see each other every day. I miss that."

She happily got a cinnamon bun from the pan on the coffee table in front of the couch and put it on a plate. Then, she handed it to Kits.

"If I do say so myself, I did a pretty good job with those! I haven't cooked in awhile, at least not deserts. I'm glad I haven't lost my touch. I gave Velcore two before I left."

She laughed and sat down on the couch. She looked over at Smok and giggled as she watched his reaction.

Thistle had nuzzled Kits' hand, accidentally getting icing on her hand in the process, and then watched Smok in curiosity as he fell onto her plate. She licked him a couple times and then whinnied in laughter at his reaction to tasting the icing on one of his paws. She moved the cinnamon bun closer to Smok with her nose, indicating that he could have the rest if he wanted.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 pm
I know, I've been really busy. Having a new pet to train does that... sweatdrop *takes the plate from Amy and sits next to her, not caring about the icing since she'll end up getting more on her anyway* I bet Velcore was happy to get them. He loves desserts. *takes a bite* Mmmm

*dives into the center of the cinnamon bun, burying himself up to his shoulders*

*stares as Smok* Great, he's going to need a bath. stare  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games