Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:15 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Can we just skip the speech? โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Standing at your window screaming เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceGypsy couldn't decide if she wanted to roll her eyes at Jer for catching on, or snog him. Sometimes it irked her that she was apparently so predictable. Of course, it was Jer, after all, so she figured that it wasn't so much that she was predictable as it was that he just knew her that well. Which, he should. The appearance of the younger girl made her quirk a brow, one eye turning a vivid blue in response. Who exactly was she, and why did she want to know what Jer was doing over the Summer? The Ravenclaw draped her arms over her boyfriend's shoulders, eyeing the child curiously. Part of her was somewhat irked that the attention had been stolen away so soon after she'd gotten it, but that part was drowned out by the one that was asking all sorts of questions. The Slytherin's answer to the girl's question made her snicker faintly, though she did manage to pull another small pout. Gypsy pressed a small kiss to his cheek. "Don't forget that you're spending time with me," she told him. "Promised Jess no boys last Summer... no such promise this year. Besides, I think she's got a boy of her own to bug." The pink-haired girl waggled her eyes in amusement. She didn't know what was going on exactly between her best friend and the younger boy, but given that she'd been a part of the conspiracy to get them to go to the Yule Ball together, it wasn't like she was going to object. She'd watched the guy a bit before agreeing to help his brother hook them up, he seemed like an okay kid. Bit weird, but then, that just meant he'd fit in, right?

spaceThe introduction only served to further draw Gypsy's interest, namely because, hello, Dove? Jer didn't just dole out nicknames to everyone! Well, except Ronna, she'd sort of gotten hers by default, but still! Obviously, there was some sort of something going on that she didn't know about, and she was curious! She hummed a little in Jer's ear as if waiting for him to elaborate. When no such explanation came, she turned her dual-colored eyes to Iris, looking her over. She wasn't another one of his siblings from the orphanage, right? How many did he even have? She was sure she'd met them all by now, surely to God. Which meant this was something else. "Nice to meet you... Iris," she said with a small grin. Then, she turned back to Jer. "Over and done with? You're cute. There is a wealth of information I am missing out on right now, and you know us Ravenclaws and our information~," she declared in an uncommonly sing-songy tone. A quick glance between the pair of them. "So, who's going to explain? Because seriously, Jer, you're supposed to tell me everything, you know," she said, voice thick with false reproach. Honestly, she didn't care if he hadn't told her, mostly because she figured it just hadn't come up, right? But now it had and she wanted to know. And someone was going to tell her. Because she was nosy and she wanted to get her way, as always. She eyed the younger girl curiously, patiently awaiting the answers she sought.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Third Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Well, the other girl didn't seem ready to attack, so that was good. Iris glanced up, then away. "I ran into Jer last summer...literally. I dropped on him when jumping a wall. He offered to knife anyone chasing me. After I convinced him no one was looking for me, he let me...tag along a bit the rest of the summer. And..." Iris grinned mischievously and a small knife was suddenly in her fingers for a moment before Iris slipped it away again with a smooth little motion. "He might have taught me a few other little tricks. Iris's eyes flicked to Jer for a moment, and though she didn't realize it, a bit of her admiration for the older student showed for a moment, making her look younger than usual.

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:39 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iรฑigo Albion-Alexandrรฉ

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iรฑigo walked into the Great Hall, feeling unbearably miserable for once. He had come down with a one-hundred one degree fever and his arm seemed to still be injured from a the last game of the season. And of course, he never went to the hospital wing...ever; so he would be toughing this one out, then again, after feeling his arm, he may have fractured it; or, it could have been an extremely high degree of a bruise. Either way, it hurt...badly. And on top of that...a fever prevented him from even being able to think straight at all.

He walked in, looking around, his eyes adjusting to the illumination of the Great Hall. He found his girlfriend, but wasn't sure whether or not she hated him at that moment because he let her get hit with a bludger during the last game. He had no idea it even happened until after the game either when it was pointed out to him. He had an okay season other than the one mistake however, but then again, he was sure all anybody would remember is the mistake.

He still sat next to Lexine however, who had a nose in a book, looking as if she didn't want to be bothered, which was basically the same mood he was in. Taking a seat, all he said was, "Hey. He had lost his voice; so really, all it sounded like was a whisper. Sniffing, he laid his head on his uninjured arm, looking away from Lexine, mainly because he did not want to get her sick at all.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:19 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Ravenclaw โ”‚ Second Year โ”‚ 12 Years Old โ”‚ Single โ”‚ Chaser

Dylan made his way into the Great Hall and to his assigned house table, his eyes tired and groggy. It seemed that he just slept in his free time. He didn't have any regular friends, so why not, right? As he made it to the table and took a seat, he noticed the people around him, mostly fellow Ravenclaws, most of them just being acquaintances (he had never talked to them outside of quidditch, after all), and even some students from other houses, such as a seventh year Slytherin. He supposed he was the Ravenclaw team captain's boyfriend. At this point, he was used to people from other houses switching around tables. There was no rule against it, or so he recalled.

He yawned and stretched his arms, desperately wanting to just rest his head upon the table, but he had to at least pretend he wasn't tired and pay attention to the end of the year ceremony. Speaking of the year, it seemed like it had flown by so quickly. It had been a good deal more eventful than his previous year, what with him making the quidditch team and actually dancing with Emily at the ball. Hell, he had even partnered up with Benjamin at one point. So he could say that the year was pretty good.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Open for Interaction!
What: Trying to stay awake
Where: End of the Year Feast
With: All other students

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:09 am
User Image

David hadn't been in a particular rush to head down to the end of the year feast, but he hadn't wanted to linger in the Ravenclaw Tower any longer than necessary. He had only hoped it was fairly quiet for him at the end of the year feast, though he figured it would be considering how things happened at the Yule Ball. He was still surprised he managed to stay prefect considering the sheer number of detentions he had earned-especially in the Yule Ball where he was stuck spending way too much time with the disagreeable Professor Jason Hill. At least the professor never seemed to connect David at all to his little sister. He seemed to dislike everyone.

Shaking his head, glad to be done with the year, though not exactly looking forward to the summer he sat down at the table not too far from some second year. He opened his bag and pulled out a book, some extra parchment and a pen, glancing over to the Gryffindor table to see Leo there talking to Theo (at least David didn't do something as spectacularly stupid as showing up the Yule Ball with alcohol) and the female Gryffindor sixth year prefect-the tall one that had apparently led a walk out in the potions classroom and called the professor a cow or some nonsense. It was only really remarkable because as far as David could remember with the information the Gryffindor was apparently one of the few Gryffindors who seemed to love all rules and kissing up to professors or some nonsense. David couldn't say he was surprised to see Leo over with the Gryffindors-after all, they might not have broken up even after the Yule Ball events, but it wasn't like they were on great terms at the moment.

With a sigh he tapped his pen on the table thinking whether he should send a note over to Leo or just leave it be. He was well aware that the Averys wouldn't change their mind about wanting to meet Leo-and no doubt interrogate her-especially considering they were dating after a way too public event of airing things that were better not aired, which was all Sapphire's fault, because a rumor was one thing, an actual confirmation from all parties was a bit more... complicated. And, he had decided to actually take the title of official heir and just go ahead and adopt the Avery name that summer as there was really no reason to drag out the inevitable. And then he'd be getting his OWL scores-which he was dreading.

He placed his head on the table as he thought about his OWLs the fact he knew he had done so spectacularly poorly on them-there was no way he got all decent grades (Os) even if you pretended that his pending failing score (because how else would it have been) in Cooking with Magic never existed. He glanced back up to see Echo and Tanya together and narrowed his eyes-he also had no doubt that his dormmate had managed impressive grades and had taken way more electives than David had. Even if they looked at just grades and not behavior when it came to deciding Head-boy for his class in a little less than two years Echo was going to outshine him. Just one more annoying thing to think about, David thought darkly.

Wearing: His Uniform
Season: End of the Year Feast

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:47 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

โTimothy walked quickly into the Great Hall after packing a majority of his things for the train ride home the next day. All that was left were clothes to wear on the ride home, books to read (which had been placed in his backpack which also hadn't been packed), his coin sack, and of course Aurora. The cat had staring at him from her usual place on his pillow as he packed up his things and even found the odd sock or quill to help him out. She was smart like that. He made a mental promise to bring her a little something from the feast as a reward as he sat down and looked around at his housemates. Many were either brooding, reading, reading and brooding, or otherwise engaged with their significant others. And she really didn't want to bother Gypsy at the moment since he still felt bad for letting a goal through in their last game. Logically, he knew he wasn't the one she was mad at, but still, it hurt to think he let her down. With a sigh he looked around to see if he could possibly talk with one of his year mates but the only one he saw was Dylan and he looked a bit tired. Sorta like the rest of them, he hoped there wasn't a bug going around. He was not spending another summer stuck in bed! To be nice, he gave his friend a small grin and wave letting him know he was open to interaction but didn't require it before pulling out a book of his own to read. โž

Godly Tendencies

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Uniform]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
Saw I silence, [Everyone]
All quiet and silently [Waiting for the end/Reading]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan had slightly woken up in the moments before Timothy's arrival, but he guessed that it was still a bit noticeable. He yawned softly, rubbing his eyes and blinking a few times. He guessed it didn't look so good for him to be so tired at the end of the year feast! He seemed so lazy nowadays, but then again, he'd had a pretty busy year, so he took that as an excuse to be tired. He looked to his side, finally noticing Timothy reading a book. He didn't want to interrupt, but then again, it would give him something to do, and make him seem less anti-social. Besides, he had never talked to the boy before, at least in-depth, and it may have been a good idea to possibly make a new friend. He just hoped that Timothy didn't mind.

"Hey, Timothy," he said with a friendly grin. "How was your year?"

Yukina101

OOC:
What: Attempting to converse
Where: End of year feast
With: Timothy and others

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:12 pm
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

โTimothy blinked when he heard his name and turned to see Dylan awake and asking about his year. He grinned and put up his book and took out his notebook to write out a response knowing that the other boy didn't understand his signs. "It was pretty good. I'm more excited about next year because of all the electives. Which ones did you sign up for?" Third year had been a year he had been looking forward to since he found out that they could sign up for additional classes. He hadn't contemplated signing up for all the classes, there were a couple that actually didn't hold any interest for him, but he had signed up for a good number just to keep his options open. He wasn't completely sure what it was he wanted to do when he graduated but he still had a little more than four years to figure it out. โž

Godly Tendencies

Quote:

All quiet and silently [Waiting for the end/Conversing]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan's eyebrows had raised when he read about the electives. Electives? Electives! They had never even crossed his mind, and quite simply, he didn't recall ever hearing about them. He guessed that it was probably good that Timothy informed him about them before the end of the year, so he thanked him greatly for that. "Well, to be honest, I haven't signed up for any! Totally slipped my mind," he said with a slight pink at his cheeks. Oh man, he didn't even know what electives there were to sign up for! And he doubted he'd know what all of them were, or even if he'd like any of them.. well, that was a bit of a stretch. He was almost positive there had to be at least a few. "What were the electives you signed up for?"

Yukina101

OOC:
What: Conversing
Where: End of the year feast
With: Timothy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:02 pm
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

โTimothy's eyes widened when Dylan said he hadn't signed up for any of his electives and had forgotten. How could he have missed it?! They had been passing out slips for it since the winter holidays! Maybe if he went to Professor Amorocho and explained he could still turn it in on time. "I'm sure if you explained to our head of house you could still turn in your electives." he wrote encouragingly to his friend. When asked about his own electives he tried to remember which ones he had decided to go for, as much as he tried not to he had signed up for a lot. "Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Ancient Studies, Cursebreaking, Mythology, Wandless, and World Studies." he wrote with a slight blush on his cheeks. โž

Godly Tendencies

Quote:

Prevailing upon. [OOC]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan nodded slightly as he explained a way he could still get signed up for some. He supposed he should probably do that as soon as possible."Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks for telling me! And wow, that seems like quite a few classes.. You think you'll be able to keep up with them all?" They all seemed like fairly intimidating classes, but then again, Timothy seemed quite smart, at least in what he had observed of him. He was sure he'd be able to keep up with them all, but him personally, there was no way. He was pretty disorganized, and he could barely keep up with the required classes. Though, he was sure that if he found a class that actually interested him, he'd have an easier time.

Yukina101

OOC:
What: Conversing
With: Timothy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:22 pm
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

โTimothy shrugged and grinned sheepishly when Dylan asked if he could handle his tough course load. He hoped so, he only chose the classes he thought he'd be the most interested in, thereby the ones he'd more than likely study the most for. He was a little intimidated by the Cooking and Healing professors, he didn't really see the interest in studying ghosts, and as much as he liked magical creatures he didn't want to actually study them. The class he was most interested in getting into was Arithmancy, magic and math combined, how cool was that?! "I hope so, I really don't want to have to give anything up." he wrote honestly. He would just have to buckle down and spend even more time in the library if he had to. Although he was sure that if he did Benjamin would see it as a challenge to force him away. Oh well, what was life without a little challenges?โž

Godly Tendencies

Quote:

Prevailing upon. [OOC]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:10 am
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                    Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ || Hแด‡แด€แด…แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด…

Timothy walked up to the podium, his gaze already looking over the students gathered for the end of term feast. The school year certainly felt like it had flown by, especially considering that he was certain that some of the events over the year had done nothing to slow it down. Resting his hands on the podium, he gave the hall a brief smile and cleared his throat briefly before speaking.

"This year certainly feels as though it has flown by for everyone, hasn't it? And with the passing of the school year, we unfortunately must say farewell to some of our older students as they make their way into the world. We also have the opportunity of learning the standings in the cups as well, since most certainly I expect that there are students that cannot wait for the awarding of the cups." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 275 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 365 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 395 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 510 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:35 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan sighed disappointingly at the scores for both the Quidditch and House cups. He knew that Slytherin was going to win the Quidditch Cup, but it was a bit of a disappointment they won the House one too. It was probably more of a disappointment that Ravenclaw came in last, as opposed to last year, when they came in first. Oh well, there was always next year.

Quote:

OOC:
What: Disappointment..
With: All other students

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image

$ล‚โ‘‚ั‚ะฝโ„ฎา‘ั—ฮท โ„™ัโ„ฏแธŸโ„ฏยขั‚ || ฯŸแธฏโœ–ั‚โ™„ ยฅฮตฮฑา‘ || แน”า‘รธสŠโ…พ โ™สŠแธ“โ™ญโ„“รธโ˜บโ…พ

Jer smirked and snickered as Gypsy seemed to be slightly put off by the brief introduction. He couldn't help it, it had been a bit funny to see her reaction. However, he decided to show mercy a bit and shrugged, flipping the card and pointing it toward Iris. "Tha's abou' th' gis' o' wot 'appened. Kid din' 'ave anythin' ta keep 'er safe, so I jus' offered ta an eye on 'er. Also showed 'er a bi' ta keep 'er safe, jus' as long as she din' ge' cocky an' use i' round th' wrong blokes. Tha' could ge' messy in a 'urry, an' pretty sure neither o' us would be a' th' school if tha' 'appened." The Cockney cocked an eyebrow at Iris's display of a knife and he had to hold in a chuckle. Yeah, never would have thought that he'd enjoy having another younger sibling of sorts.

He grinned at Gypsy however and shrugged.
                                                      "Wasn' much ta tell, ta be 'onest. Been meanin' ta ask 'er abou' th' boggar' I 'eard she 'ad in Defense Against th' Dark Arts, though. Wot's goin' on there, an' wot spooked ya so bad tha' ya ran outta class. Tha' bad?" His own boggart wasn't one he wished to recall to be honest. If for no other reason it involved being left alone. For someone that never had a family for most of his life, well, a biological one in any case, it did scare him more than he wanted to admit. He got lucky, though. He doubted that Kenny enjoyed having half his family ripped away from him and being chucked into another family. He knew Gypsy's revolved around zombies, and she didn't exactly enjoy that one, especially since it apparently wore his face at some point. Iris's was a complete unknown to him.

Thoughts: Hrm, what about some simple spells and charms to go with the street magic?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games