Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 am
"Come in," Bast called over to the door. Everyone was knocking nowadays, and while she appreciated it, it was slightly perturbing to not have anyone who would just bust into the Office, risking life and limb just to obtain a D-Rank mission or something like that. "How can I help you all?"

pliokiju

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 am
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai walked into the office and looked around. He walked up to her desk and bowed. "Lady kage, I came here to request a training session with you if possible." He said standing again.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi was slightly startled as the one known as Doc spoke. She tended to let her guard down while around the kage's office although it was something that she knew she wasn't suppose to do. She waved at him and smiled, it had been quite some time since she had seen him, but even during that time they hadn't been to close to one another. "Hi." She responded to him as she turned her attention to the door as she heard the Kage's voice telling them to enter the office. Shiroi walking in behind the other shinobi, she would let him speak first, as he was waiting long before her. "I came back to discuss a promotion, I was advised to come by Sanshi."

Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 20200

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:56 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Once Doc was alowed in to the office, he just went over and sat down to have a rest. He hasn't done anything to make himself tired, but he just felt like he needed to sit down. He was quite bored of doing nothing. He waited for the others to talk first. Once the others were done talking, Doc spoke up. "Hi there. I was just wondering if I could be ranked up? I would like it so I could start learning better medical techniques." Doc said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 530
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:07 pm
"Shiroi, Doc, you're both ranked up. Sound good?" The question was rhetorical. Bast, in a sudden fit of productivity, was just going to chop through problems as quickly as possible. "Kurai, what type of training session are we talking about here? I need details, man, details!"

Whatever had possessed her--be it a sudden energy burst from the tea or something far more sinister--had sent her brain into overtime. With any luck, she just needed a nap or to slaughter an enemy army; either was fine with her.

lee hosokawa

Yukiko Masaki

pliokiju

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

_ Shiroi had gotten what she wanted, a promotion to Jounin rank. She bowed lightly before speaking. "Thank you, Lady Kazekage." With all her needs met, Shiroi would now head to the academy grounds to begin training as well as meet up with Sanshi.

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

Yukiko Masaki

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:49 pm
(( Nothing fancy to start, just a lazy intro post for Ji-hun ))

Ji-hun, recent graduate and in-training, came forth to the realm of the village leader. The head-honcho of it all and the one which Ji-hun would be pledging fealty towards for the sake of the village. Attack from shadow, code of any known shinobi at least. Being admitted in, he passed a silver haired woman and was in the presence of a few other shinobi. Blonde hair and slightly underweight, he was born with the ability to fuse two elemental abilities to create explosives. But yet, learning his art would of course require permission, that which he had sought to gain.

'Kazekage," The initiate Genin began with his fist tightened and held over his chest as a form of a salute. "Please forgive me but I'm in a hurry of which to gain permission prior to learning my kekkei genkai and to be officially recognized as a genin of the sand."

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:32 pm
sauntering in a disheveled Kamiya entered and waved to anyone inside not actually looking for anyone. he paid more attention to something within his wooden mask or his head. it would be impossible to tell.
"any missions available? i could really use the ryo."
he asked as he was thinking of all the things he wanted to do but was to poor to go ahead with it.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:16 pm
Reiko Zena

dreadno

Thus entered someone new. She waved goodbye to Shiroi and hello to Kamiya as Ji-hun entered, then tossed the newcomer his headband. Several progress reports from the Academy had mentioned the boy who now saluted her, and she was particularly interested in how he would develop over the years as a bloodline user and as a puppeteer. Given the spectacular failure--or perhaps success--of one of their previous puppeteers, she would have to make sure that he did not go rogue, but the zeal with which he addressed her was very reassuring.

"Permission granted, but please use discretion in choosing where you train. Welcome to Sunagakure's Shinobi forces," she said simply. Then looking to Kamiya, she continued: "Currently, we have D-Rank missions in droves. Aside from that, as always, you can patrol the Village or find a student to teach; both of those will net you some cash and go a long way toward your next promotion. A more detailed stack of requests can be found downstairs at the front desk. If you have any specific requests, let me hear them."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:36 pm
Ergo War

Kurai thought about it for a minute before answering. "Well, if like you to train me however you see fit. Weather it be on what I know, or teaching me something new. I want to be a better ninja, and if you help me I can be." He said, hoping what he said was ok. (sorry, on my phone, best i can do on it)  

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:58 pm
Kamiya bowed to Bast in respect and thanks.
"thank you i shall look for a mission that will help me progress."
he said then sauntered off to find those papers she'd mentioned. he found one for organizing Bast's office and decided that he might as well start with that as he was already here. he walked back up to Bast's office and actually paid attention to what was inside.
"Bast i shall be aiding you today around the office. cleaning. fetching tea and other refreshments. what would you like me to start on first?"
he asked stepping inside then to the side in case anyone else wanted in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm

With a bow, a form of respect he was not used to, he gave acknowledgement to the Kazekage with a smile at that. "No worry madame, I am well aware of the destruction mine heritage can cause. I already have a plan for an area to practice in." He caught the headband with his left hand and already secured it around his waist as a belt. The kazekage was in the midst then of speaking with another shinobi of the sand but the teen had some other issues that he personally had to attend to. One was that he had studied in puppetry, but there was a slight problem, his prototype was demolished during his test for graduation, scorched clean. Repairs would need to be done first to get his main form of combat back and up to par again.

"I bid you a good day, Lord Kazekage. I am certain we will speak once again in the future." He said, again bowing before he turned on his heel and strode on his way with permission prior to begin learning the destructive art of his heritage.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:08 pm
dreadno

lee hosokawa

Bast nodded toward Ji-hun and Kamiya as they left, then turned to Kurai.

"The problem I see with that proposition," she began, trying not to sound harsh, "is that I have been busy recently and am likely to be for some time. Before we get into any lengthy training sessions, I need you to think about a question for me: if you were facing an opponent who was like you, but who did not tire or suffer the Chakra constraints that we do, how would you deal with that person?"

Just then, Kamiya returned, this time looking to help her out directly. After rattling her brain for any tasks that needed doing, she realized that she had some dishes that needed done. She placed her teacup on the tea tray, next to the kettle and the jar that--until recently--held several sprigs of mint, and directed his attention toward it.

"These need to be washed. When you get done doing the dishes, there's a massive pile of paperwork downstairs that needs to be taken to the Gates to be put on a shipment to the Daimyou. After the dishes have dried, if you could make me some tea, that would be lovely."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:44 pm
User Image
eryu amamoto
Strength is not from physical capacity but rather from an indomitable will

Genin ll Sunagakure ll Bukijutsu Specilist ll Chakra 350/350 ll Stamina 350/350
▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀

Kenryu made his way to the Kazekage's office. His hakama flowed slightly behind him as he walked, and his waraji made a slight scrapping noise on the ground. The lad got to the door of Bastet's office and knocked on it thrice.
▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Ergo War

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:46 pm
Kamiya bowed and proceeded with what he was told. if he came upon any sweets his childish greed would take hold and he'd take one. approaching the tea pot inquisitively he picked it up and began to pile things into his arms. realising that he wouldn't be able to carry everything in one go Kamiya simply carried what he could plus a few tottering precariously in his arms. upon reaching the sink to wash them Kamiya seemed to have a fit with himself then go silent. methodically he began clean the dishes then seemed to shake his head in confusion and then he began to wash is haphazardly singing a song going "hi ho, hi ho. it's off to work i go."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games