Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kein made his way though the door of the office as casually as could be before placing his thumbs through his belt saying," Alright what do you want to know and how do you want to do this. I will say this though. There are three shinobi I will not give you any information on and I will not write any of this information down." On these two points he was solid and no manner of persuasion would sway him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis listened to Kein looking down weaving signs with his eye he looked up at Kein."And who would these individuals be?" He then stood walking in front of his desk."Just transfer it to me using teaching techniques, give me everything you have on Kumo and and other village."

Dokushinjutsu [ Eye Mind Reading ]
Rank: C This technique looks into the target's eyes and weaves a sign with their right eye, gathering information without them noticing. Hanare is even able to perform this on herself to restore or remove information in her own mind. This can also be used on a target that is currently reading the user's mind. Kakashi Hatake was able to notice the technique with his Sharingan and copied it. While he was not actually seen using it, Hanare offered to let Kakashi use it on her to see if she was telling the truth.
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kein shook his head and said," I will not name them." With that his chakra surged down his right arm into his palm then his pointer finger forming a bright orange very small ball. He slowly brought it up indicating he meant no harm and touched the raikages forhead. By doing so he activated his tensa fuin sealing the information into the Hokage.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

The hokage watched Kein he didnt want to reveal thier names which was smart of him. He would have taken the information out of his mind. "I do have one question...how do you know the mizukage? He spoek alot about you during the kiri incident"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 am
Azeiel The Fallen

Before Kein could even answer the question an Anbu appeared in the room kneeling before the Hokage. He stood and looked at Kein."Kein Uchiha, I've come here to inform you that you're presence is needed in the Uchiha compound."The Noctis clone looked at the Anbu he didn't know what was going on since he was created before whatever happened in the Uchiha compound."I have no more questions."The clone then dispersed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito came up upon the office door. He looked around quickly before he knocked. "Hey, Hokage." Shito said, trying to get the Hokage to hear him. Shito put his back up against one of the walls and he waited till he was let in.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 470 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 4500

AC: 6850

Techniques:

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 pm
pliokiju

Though it wasn't the Hokage's voice someone told him to enter. When he did an Anbu would be waiting there for him. This anbu had a light blue mask and always seemed to be at the Hokage's side.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito opened the door and walked in to the office. seeing that it wasn't the Hokage that welcomed him in, he asked, "I know the Chunin exams are approaching, and I was wondering if I could enter them?" Shito kept looking at the anbu with the blue mask while he waited for his answer.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 470 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 4500

AC: 6850

Techniques:

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 pm
pliokiju

The anbu nodded, "All who wish to enter the Chunnin exams may do so, make sure to sign up at the designated location."((The Chunnin Exam Sign up thread in the guild)) After doing so make sure you train hard and prepare yourself for the exams. You don't won't to embarrass yourself or Konoha if you live to do so of course."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mikoto Suoh

Help me leave behind some...
...Reasons to be missed!

Chakra: 550/550
Stamina 440/440

XXXXXWalking slowly up the steps towards the Hokage's office Mikoto couldn't help but give a deep sigh, hands stuffed inside his jacket pockets as he strode towards his destination. After receiving the letter regarding his Anbu mission the Shinsetsu heir headed immediately to the office to speak with Noctis about the information regarding it. He was rather excited about it, though his lazy aloof attitude did nothing to show this excitement. He'd finally receive his mask and a mission to test his strength and efficiency..what fun. Finally reaching the top of the stops Mikoto couldn't help but yawn quietly, walking forwards to push open the doors to the office slowly. Stepping into the room he immediately took notice of the lack of his cousin Noctis..had the man sent for him from his mansion? This was a plausible reason he supposed...with that thought in mind he gave a smirk towards the Anbu and he boy in the room, before walking over to lean against the wall near the door. With that done he retrieved his pack of cigarettes, taking note of how many were in it before lighting one up and placing it to his lips. After a long drag and an exhale of smoke Mikoto was set, eyes closed as he was leaning lazily near the door.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
To hear what Mikoto sounds like click me!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

And when you're feeling empty...
...Keep me in your memory!

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:40 am
Snow_Akechi

The Anbu looked at Mikoto handing him letter."your mission is to infiltrate gimankure and figure out its layout and if anything seems off, if your cover is blown you are to get out immediately a Anbu member will accompany you."that's all the mission said

(( sorry it's bad lol from my ipad Kazama or Ivilice can accompany you or both just go up and let them know)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 pm
Kazama swaggered his way up to the building flailing his arms around and semi-hopping, looking rather.. well.. fully retarded, but alas he didn't care. He wanted to have fun and he was only here because he was following his brother. After being approached by a guard he stopped, only because he was asked to nicely though.. other wise he would have jammed till the break of dawn, or at-least till he had to leave. But again.. he would start his swag back up to mas as soon as the guard turned around. [Reference]  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 am
User Image

Melious Totoro Gi Sakigami Kurama

Rank: Genin // Class: Genjutsu // Sub-Class: Sensor // Bloodline: Sakkakugan
Chakra: 460 // Stamina: 40

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Melious would walk into the head building where the Hokage was supposed to be. He would look about and then begin to think to himself about the Hokage. Was he or she someone to be feared or were they just going to be some type of icon for an even higher power to control. Either way, it did not really matter to Melious. Because today he was going to become a ninja. He would smile as he skipped down the hallway, his white cloak flowing with every hop he took. As he walked, the people he passed would look awkwardly at him because of the mask he wore. The mask was all white except for the large black dots where the eye holes were and the large red smile. It was a very disturbing mask. Though it only seemed like a smiley face on a mask, there was something about it that just disturbed people.
He would finally make it to the door that led into the Hokage's room and stand outside of it. He was about to just burst in but then he would smile behind his smiley mask and simply knock loud enough for anyone inside to hear. He was going to be polite for now. Make everyone believe he was innocent and normal. He would await a response after he knocked hoping that the Hokage was in. He would adjust his mask as he awaited permission to enter...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

(OOC: First post and awaiting the Hokage's permission to enter ^^ )

Grand Chevalier Haji
Hope you don't mind that I quoted you ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image

Yukiko Shinsetsu
NPC
| Konohagakure | Snow Bunny | Bloodline Class | Pre-Academy | Dreams of being the Bunny Sage | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko wandered back to the office once more lost. She didn't know how she could loose track of her father so easily but every time she did. She ended up being hungry. As the little bunny girl walked down the hall with a pout on her lip she noticed an older boy at the door of her Daddy's office. Skipping up to him she smiled and spoke pulling on his pants leg. "Do you need to see Daddy too~? Don't wait out here! You'll be waiting ALLLLL DAY!" As Yukiko giggled she toke the boys hand taking a second look at him she paused and blinked. "Your face looks weird. . .Is that your real face? Or a mask?" Giggling a little more she turned back to the door. The knob was high up and out of her reach. Still clutching the strange boys hand tightly she jumped up trying to reach it a few times, eventually she got it and opened the door.

"DAHHHHH-DEEEEEE YOU INNNNN HEEEERRRRRREEEEE!?!??!" As she entered with the boy her face went back into a pout. All that was in here were other strangers and that one ANBU that always watched her when Noctis was away. Pulling the boy into the office she let go of his hand to run to the Hokage's desk and climb into his chair. Using her foot Yukiko kicked off of the table and started spinning in her fathers chair. Paper being whipper up and blown around by the speed of her spin. "Weeeeeee~" Eventually Yukiko got bored, leaning onto her fathers desk and getting her custom made bunny stamper that her father had gotten her when he toke her to work. pulling a few papers from his desk she began stamping.

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them! And bunnies, I will become the ruler of all bunnies."

User Image

Chakra Count: ---/---
AC: ----
Ryo: ----

Tai-tai Grim

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis walked into his office to find it is disarray. The anbu stationed was attempting to stop his daughter from causing a mess but was afraid of accidentally hurting the spinning girl."Yukiko..." he said with his hand to his face looking at all the papers everywhere and the papers that were stamped were very important.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games