Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

"I just don't want YOU to have it! Stay back!" Sypher snapped, raising the magazine high over his head "Its naked guys! Why would you want to see naked guys?! And why do you hate girls? You're going to end up with one any ways. You'll probably marry a girl too." Ima growled at all the movement and glared at Kyo.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm
"Liar!" He kept reaching, even attempting to climb onto Sypher's lap and push Ima off. Damn being short while he was a tall giant. Shi snickered the whole time. "I don't want a girl! And I just hate them cause I just can! Besides I would rather you to any girl out there!" He exclaimed.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Ima let out an ear splitting howl and lept from the danger zone, giving up his position when Kyo stepped on him. Sypher barely noticed. The magazine still out of reach, he was staring at Kyo in a stunned expression, not sure if he'd heard correctly "You-You what?" he stammered, shoving back away from Kyo. He bumped into the wall and shook his head "What did you say?"

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:55 pm
Kyo plopped onto his butt as Sypher shoved his away to a wall. Even Shi's mouth was open as Kyo blushed. Realizing what he said. "W-what? I said I would prefer you instead of a girl..." His dace for the first time was bright pink from blushing. Even Kyo scooted back a bit wanting to grab Shi and run to his home but he was frozen to his spot.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 pm
Aki strolled into the dojo with his new found cofindence in becoming chunnin. he looked about and saw sypher along with some kid. they seemed to be having a moment and it looked like Sypher needeed and out. Aki shrugged and walked over and took a seat close to them waiting in the criss crose position for them to notice him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 am
User Image

Ima pushed up against Sypher's arm, unhappy with the nervous feeling Sypher was giving off. He was staring at Kyo, completely unable to comprehend what had just happened "You..." he stopped at Aki arrived and he stood, his back going up along the wall "Kyo...Geez..." he couldn't even begin to get involved with this conversation, especially with Aki so close "Listen, Kyo...you need to think about that...so do I cause...gah! I can't think right now!" he threw his arms up and took off, Ima hot on his heels.

((Exits...Temple))

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 pm
Aki cocked his head confused."well that was rude now wasnt it.i just wanted to tell him i made chunnin after all." he looked at the kid near him. shrugging he got up and walked to the near ball wall. he leaned against it and thought about what he should try to do next.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm
soon growing bored Aki left the dojo and headed for the ruins looking for Dai.

[Exit to ruins]  

lazyactor

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm
Kyo frowned as Sypher stormed off. The blush disappearing as Shi nudged him to get up. "I knew he would react that way!" He looked as if he would cry. Shaking his head he looked to Aki. "Chunin is nothing special." He was already chunin, getting up he snatched up his Inuzuka scroll and stuffed it in his backpack.[1/3] Taking out the next scroll, raiton, dusty...dusty scroll. He opened it and marked off any justu he did not want to learn with pencil. Only one genin techinque he wanted. The techinque was cool, it would work great with his taijustu![2/3] Making the handsigns he gathered the nessecary chakra. He transformed into a strike of lighting, going towards a tree to bounce off. He bounced off two other trees before reappearing as himself only feet from where he started.[3/3]

Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki continued reading his scroll looking for techniques that would compliment him or seemed useful. As he scrolled down he noticed a more advanced version of his tanebi no jutsu. He read it over and decided to learn it. So he stood up from his sitting position and held his hand out while focusing on his palm. When he snapped and the ember appeared he began to charge fire chakra to it and watched as the ember brighten and sparked into a fireball about the size of his palm. He nodded and turned to slam it into the training dummy. He dashed at the dummy only for the fireball to sputter out and disperse before he even reached the dummy. He stopped and headed back to the scroll and read it over again.
[1/2 Houka Hira]

Sakaki read over the scroll several times before he set it back down and tried again. He once more created a spark and ignited it into a small fireball. He began to circulate the chakra around inside the fireball so it had a constant source of fire. As he ran towards the dummy he looked back and saw the fire hadn't gone out he nodded and thrust his hand at the dummy. As his hand made contact he saw that the dummies chest had a smoldering circle in it that began to burn slowly outwards. He nodded and walked back to his scroll. He only had three more jutsu left before he could max out his bloodline.
[2/2 Houka Hira]

He softly leaned against the training log he set the scroll on and looked at the scroll again searching and mapping out the three jutsu he wanted to learn. After he found one he hummed softly and pulled out his katana. He charged fire chakra to his hand and watched as it ignited before he placed it on his swords handle and watched as the fire crawled up his blade. It reached about half-way before it just stopped. He glared at the fire and cut the flow to it as he stabbed his katana into the ground. He grunted and stared at the blade.
[1/2 Hi Shinten]

Ripping his katana from the ground he charged his hand with fire chakra and watched as it ignited once more. He placed his hand on his katana and watched again as the fire crawled up the blade. It once more stopped half way up. He glared at the fire and let out a deep growl and pushed more chakra into the technique and watched as the fire shot up the blade completely coating it in fire. He smirked victoriously and swung his blade dismissing the fire and sheathing his blade.
[2/2 Hi Shinten]

Satisfied with himself sakaki read up the second jutsu he had picked. After reading it thoroughly and memorizing the hand seals he stood and walked forward a bit. Slowly sucking in a breath he started the hand seals and, holding the last seal, he released his breath. He watched as a pitiful small funnel of very barely pushing a meter and it lasted only a second. Sighing in frustration he paced slowly.
[1/2 Hoteri Ougigata]

After he had calmed down enough to think rationally, sakaki went back to where he first tried the technique and began again. Taking in a breath and doing the three seals he focused fire chakra too his lungs, throat, and esophagus. Letting out his breath he watched, satisfied, as a 3m long funnel of fire exploded from his mouth for about five seconds before it dispersed. Sakaki smiled in happiness as he conquered this technique too.
[2/2 Hoteri Ougigata]

Realizing he would need a partner for this he went through a few hand seals and made a mizu bunshin. He had it stand in front of him as he hugged it and charged fire chakra through his torso. The clone felt a slight heat increase but nothing major. "Uh boss this is awkward and I don't really feel anything," The clone said feeling rather embarrassed. Sakaki let go of his clone and blushed lightly. He wasn't by any means a narcissist but he looked good and was well muscled and quite intelligent. His only down side was he was a social outcast he didn't really know how to act around others besides besides dai and his cousin. He shook his head and continued on with his training.
[1/2 Hotto Houyo]

Sakaki hugged his clone again this time though he charged fire chakra though his entire body and began to circulate it at a fast pace. This time the clone felt itself start to heat up. "Uh boss I do-" It didn't get to finish it's sentence before it burst all over sakaki. Now this would have been fine but since he had been heat it the water was at boiling heat and it scalded his already burnt skin. He yelled in pain before he calmed down and walked to the library and returned the scroll to where he found it. Now it was time to train his blood line. Since these techniques could get a bit destructive he decided on heading to the temple it had more open space.
[2/2 Hotto Houyo]
[exit]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 pm
Kyo stuffed the scroll back and took out a katon scroll, a new element that was dangerous too. He was solely based on taijustu, speed and strength so he would only do the Fire release's of katon till he got to jounin or found one interesting enough to learn. Making the handsigns, he carefully molded his katon chakra. Feeling the heat going through his arm and mld into his index finger. It would be good to cut small stuff but was good enough.[1/1]

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
--------------------

The next techinque, Fire release two, was a bit more useful. He would be able to now convert it to another finger. He had to learn more element or atleast focus more on it.[1/3] His lip quivered in a pouting motion as his blue eyes sparkled in sadness, he shook his head again to focus. He felt rejected terribly. Making the handsigns, and focusing chakra in his belly to his arm.[2/3] The heat moved throughout his arm and into his finger. Focusing more, he moved the ehat slowely to his middle finger. He held the heat in the two fingers, cuting a slash across a tree, if it was able to cut metallic string it could cut a line into a tree.[3/3]

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
-------------------
He glared at the line in the tree, starring into space mostly until he refocused and went on to the next techinque, Release three. By now he had more control of katon.[1/3] Plopping to the ground he blew orange hair out of his face. He would do the last two while sitting down, his body was giving up on all the training and his belly wanted a danish badely. He wondered where he could get one...oh well.[2/3] Making the needed handsigns he focused his chakra out of his hungry belly and up his arm. It focused into his index and middle finger again, now he could do it on both hands.[3/3]

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
--------------------

His belly made a outcry again for food, only to be ignored by Kyo. His mood went considerably down as it was getting harder to not cry. He wanted to practice his Kanjo, hate style on a tree but wouldn't.[1/3] This release four, was much stronger but could only be kept in one hand. The other would hold his tummy, biting lip as the hunger made it worse.[2/3] Making the handsigns, he focused his katon chakra. Again the heat went through his right arm to the hand. It went into his hand now, the heat much more hot. He finished and let the heat die down. Stuffing the katon scroll back in his backpack and closing it.[3/3]

Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four)

70/175 chakra points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm
Kyo picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder as he went off to do missions. Shi walking next to him. Kyo would eat when done. He also needed to find Castiel.
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

From the stormy mountains, Shin’s insects arrived just in front of the dojo before landing onto the ground and piling up to reform their host’s body. Hmm.. I should report to father the outcome of my training. he mumbled before walking towards the Aburame training facility on the back of the Dojo.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 2150

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

Arriving at the Aburame training facilities inside Kirigakure’s dojo, Shinsetsu approached his father to inform him with the events that recently occurred. Shin bowed his head in kneeled to his knees as he was in front of the presence of his father, the Aburame clan head Father, ive been assigned by the Raikage to be in a 4 man team. the Aburame humbly stated though his father could only look at him and stated that because of that, the young Aburame would have to carry more responsibility to take care of his teammates while focusing on the mission and because of that reason, Shin was asked to train his insects manipulation abilities to have a good function in the team rather than being a burden to his teammates.
Though it was undeniable that Shin was one of the strongest member of the team, he could not do anything but to comply with his father’s commands. Shin followed his father as they walked onto a corner of the training facilities, there his father instructed the young Aburame to master the use of his insects to a degree which he is allowed to perceive anything that the insects inside his body learns about. Though it sounded simple… it was more complex than any other techniques that Shin attempted to learn just because of the fact that he had to link his senses to thousands of insects residing in his body.
After listening to his father’s instruction, Shin began to meditate as he tried to tie his senses with the insect’s which is supposed to grant him the ability to sense almost anything that an insect could perceive, the young Aburame continued to learn the technique for hours and hours attempting to be more connected with the insects inside him that exceeds the already symbiosis relationship between him and the kikkaichu inside his body. after several moments has passed, Shin was finally able to link his senses with his kikkaichu bugs though much more training was needed to full master the technique.

Techs: Hijutsu: Mushi Chokkan (Insect Instinct) learned
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 2150

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Plopping to the grass, Kyo was already eating at the food he got. Shi was nibbling dog treats while Kyo ate Dangos. He was gonna try something new.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games