Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 pm
"Well there is another way, I could try taking over the functions of one of the ninjas gathered down there, using the metal in my body." Yumi offered, knowing that every second they wasted moved Nowe closer to getting killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 pm
Kiri squeaked in surprise as Kyo rapped her forehead. She rubbed her forehead, glaring childishly. No one but Nowe had dared do that to her in a long time. She grumbled but had the sense to realize Kyo had a good plan. She crossed her arms stubbornly as she agreed. "Fine. Let's do it Kyo's way." She was quick to add though, "If this doesn't work, we do it my way......" Her way, which usually involved things being destroyed and general mayhem all around. Kiri didn't do subtlety very well. She looked to Senro and his team. "Thanks you guys. We need to get Nowe back. Seito is too dangerous to face alone, never mind the rest of the shadow people."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm
((Don't forget Yumi's idea. : D ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:17 pm
(I am not and I also don't expect any of the plans to work either. That would be easy and boring if it happened like that ^_^. Here's hoping the bad guys take notice)

Taking in a few breath's kyo shook his head as he thought about the plans. "I don't know how well that plan will work. Then again I don't know how any of our's will work" he muttered rubbbing his head again looking back. "Alright that plan may work with the shadows" he muttered looking to the ninja that just showed up. He only knew of one of them having watched him in the chunin exams. "I just need you to atleast support it will likely be a small window of disorganization that we have to work with" kyo said handing flash bombs to kiri and the other ninja. "As soon as Yumi does her thing throw those into the group and be prepared to either run or fight depending on how the later few moments go" kyo said a bit of confidence in his voice as he spoke.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:26 pm
"All right, I'll go for the Puppet Master, he should be the easiest, after I take control of him I'll try and have him use his Puppet's smoke bombs in conjunction with our flash bombs, after that someone needs to go in and grab your friend." Yumi said, metal coming out of her sleeves in a thin trail and slowly moving down to the ground then towards Tsubaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 pm
eye balls opened on the tree the two ninja's are hiding in "we have visitors" Kagai said looked at the tree  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 pm
Yumi noticed the eyes and groaned inwardly. "They've spotted us, I'll grab the hostage and you guys keep them busy." Yumi said, hoping to get Nowe and get out before they got overwhelmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:39 am
"I knew it." Tsubaki sighed as he pulled the string on his pinky finger on his puppet, making the puppet disassembled into nowhere. He noticed the moving metal with chakra on the floor. "Hey Ayame! This one looks like yours!" Leaping out, knowing the metal would be dangerous no matter what kind of technique in is.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 am
Nowe took this moment of distraction, and threw down an smoke bomb. He immidiatly began running, bearing through the pain he felt. We need to get back to the leaf... He thought desperatly. He looked around for others, knowing that Kiri would probably be among the group that followed, if not outright leading it in crazy destruction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 am
Kiri grabbed the flash bombs Kyo gave her. She threw most down at the group of shadow ninjas but spared one for the eyeballs in the woods, hoping to blind them. Seeing the plan going horribly wrong, she decided to hell with it. They were already screwed. If she had to die, she was going to die fighting. Pulling her fans out in readiness, she headed towards the feel of Nowe's chakra.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Yumi grit her teeth and made the metal she sent out explode into a bunch of needles that shot out in every direction. She hoped they could get out without someone dying, but with Kiri's behavior, that probably wouldn't be the case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm
Looking to see the eye kyo shifted slightly. "s**t they already found us" he said doing a quick series of hand signs as soon as he saw the flash. "Shadow sewing" he muttered his shadow tracing down the tree rapidly spreading off and splitting between the tree's before converging just behind the direction Nowe was running in. The shadow strands formed a wall around the area where the Shadow ninja's were at stretching wide and strengthening with more shadows. "If you all can get away I can probably hold them from getting to Nowe for a few moments" kyo said as he sat there. He was unable to move due to the technique.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm
(yoohoo, Kin still needs some help over here.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 pm
"I'll help too, besides, I still have to kill my brother." Yumi said, volunteering to stay behind and help Kyo.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm
"Ara, ara. It's no good. What's your plan, leader? Besides, that escapee has already no use." Tsubaki shouted as he covered himself and them with sand to protect them from the oncoming attacks.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games