Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:42 am
{*takes it and rubs the burn away* Sure. However, I don't honestly think he'd immediately know where Van is in his current form. So instead, I'll give him a random pervert moment.}

Atius roamed out of the dock town and headed down the road, just to see where it might lead him. He arrived at what looked like vastly rebuilt ruins. There weren't many people in the streets, leading him to believe that not many people lived here to begin with. He ended up hearing a lovely melody being hummed by an attractive feminine voice, something he hadn't gotten to hear in so long. He went to the windows of the home it came from to investigate, only to see a pretty blonde woman bathing herself. Had Mala noticed him peeking on her just yet, she would go ballistic.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:47 am
((Remember, the guy's temple is in shambles and has a witch living under it. That'd probably give him an excuse to get involved with our heroes/family. xD))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:57 am
{good point. I'm having a hard time mustering things up for him, so I'll put it off until next post. sweatdrop Sorry.}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:05 pm
((It's fine. Though I has teh block too...>.>;; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm
After failing to see the best bits, Atius grumbled and turned towards where his temple once stood - noticing that it was still in shambles. He ran towards it and dropped to his knees, his eyes wide with horror. "How could this possibly be?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 pm
"Well, it's been fun, but we should probably go before Mala gets jealous or something." Van said after a good time was had by all visiting grandma.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:58 pm
Marianne nodded in understanding. "Alright. I'll hopefully see you all later." she said, giving both Kai and Larai a peck on the forhead in form of goodbye. "Please take care of yourselves and what-not."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 pm
"Bye grandma! And thanks again for the candy!" Kai said with a big smile as he waved back at Marianne while Van led the pair back up the stairs by hand. Shame he was clueless to who was waiting for him outside.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:14 pm
Atius remained on his knees, gazing up at the building in utter horror - only to become enraged as he saw a certain old 'friend' walking right out. He stood erect and pointed an accusing finger at Van. "..YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THIS!" he exclaimed with pure fury, not even noticing the children yet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 pm
"...Uh, dad...? You know this creep?" Kai asked, hiding behind his father's leg slightly.

"Uh, no, I can't say that I do..." Van said with a look of caution, confusion, and slight disgust that a person could be that ugly as he put his hands on the kids' heads and hiding them behind him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:29 pm
"It's YOU who turned this once great place of worship into...into...into THIS!" Atius exclaimed, the ring on his bony finger holding a bright sparkle to it now. Van might remember it well, if he took notice. He then looked down at the children hiding behind Van and burst into a maniacal laughter. "Wait...YOU?! CHILDREN?! How did that happen? I would have thought that harlot you liked would be long dead by now~"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:37 pm
"Oh....Oh no..." Van rubbed the bridge of his nose in dread when he realized who it was that stood before him. He sighed and gave Atius what had become his usual method of answering the gods' questions. "As usual, in order: First, I had nothing to do with this. A demon attack and a few hundred years has that affect on towns. Second," he clapped his hands together. "when a man and a woman really love each other, kids are usually the by-product." he said in that cheerful-explanation-to-kids manner. "And you'd be surprised how long a mortal can live after finding the fountain of youth."

((He asked how the kids happened. It had to be done. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 pm
Atius raised an eyebrow at Van's mentioning of 'love'. "What do you, of ALL people, know about love?! Before that mortal watered you down, you were the biggest piece of sex-mongering scum to ever live!" he exclaimed, partially in an attempt to unnerve his kids or to get them to at least ask uncomfortable questions. "I would have thought you would have left her for someone more attractive and cheap by now."

{I lol'd. XD}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Van placed his hands over the kids' ears. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were such an expert. Seriously though, you wanna rant me out or whatever? Fine. I just ask that we do it in private when the kids aren't around."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:13 pm
{What time do you imagine it to be in the RP right now? I'm not sure myself, but I'm guessing somewhere around late afternoon.}

"Why should I hold everything off just because you don't want them to know just how bad you are?!" Atius demanded.

Having finished her bath by now, Mala was fully dressed and had approached the group - having left home to pick up her family since they were taking too long. "Van, honey, what's going on?" she asked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games