Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:56 pm
cant i obliterate them too though? i'm going to be setting up four barriers to trap and direct the jashin to where they will get killed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm
Dreadno IF siniku hears of anyone killing any innocent civilians on purpose... You can expect a visit from his Justice Squad.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:30 am
yeah....lets not kill innocents here.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:23 pm
Flawed Anubis
Dreadno IF siniku hears of anyone killing any innocent civilians on purpose... You can expect a visit from his Justice Squad.

It's nice to have Siniku back and enforcing some standards as to who we must kill. XD Mamoru's too lazy to do that, Ganchou lacks the influence, and Bast won't say anything if she doesn't need to, so it's good that the bandito of the desert has returned. No more killings of 'innocent' Chuunin, then?  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:48 pm
LMAO!!!! nice XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 pm
Siniku maybe a bandit , somewhat, but he knows right from wrong! As long as he is Anbu Captain no innocents will be harmed! For Great Justice!  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:43 pm
fine.... what if they die because they got caught in an explosion or something? not my fault if they get blown to pieces because they came near explosives... is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:31 pm
dreadno
fine.... what if they die because they got caught in an explosion or something? not my fault if they get blown to pieces because they came near explosives... is it?

oh that's perfectly fine..If you a terrorist

the only reason for collateral if if you don't know they are there. Or they walk into it.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 pm
No the only reason for collateral is if your character lacks the self-control and discipline to not kill civilians. Think about it this way: If we kill innocents, that city filled with black market operations and paraphernalia is going to come to Suna, and whose fault will that be? And who will have to clean the mess up? I'm fairly certain that nobody likes to clean up after others, so what sort of words will be used in a conversation between the mess-makers and the mess-cleaners? Cold, steely words.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm
ok fine... i wont kill them... i may accidentally trap them inside a barrier though.  

dreadno

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm
And there is an Opposite to the Bad Senario. If we HELP the civilians then we would be Favored by them and any secrets they hold they might happily share.

We would be their Heroic Liberators after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm
*nods* ok... well... i'll try not to accidentally trap any of them in my barriers. but if they get caught in there with the jashin they might as well be dead anyways. just saying.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:56 pm
dreadno
*nods* ok... well... i'll try not to accidentally trap any of them in my barriers. but if they get caught in there with the jashin they might as well be dead anyways. just saying.
then dont come. Plain and simple  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:29 am
Love how we got stranded in the camp. just out of curiosity whats the penalty for just saying, screw this and heading in to back up the big guns?

Dreadno's worries about collateral damage won't matter if Lucas and James never leave the damn camp.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:40 pm
lol it's so true... and i figured out how i'm going to make it work. no collateral damage.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games