Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled,"Hey Gracie I am going to go socialize with some other people for a minute. I will be back before the boats get here." With that she walked off and looked around. When she saw the four new boys who got off the train. All had brown hair, two looked exactly the same. She decided to walk over to were Samuel was and greet him and the people he was talking to."Um...hi how long do we normally wait,"she asked nicely and then foregot her manners."I am Hannah Palidonia."

User Image 
Mood--- Excited/Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" We're is the Proffesor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

Now just stand and smile, she reinforced, just stand and smile. To do such, in itself, was a foreign task to the young half-witch; her blood tainted with the magical fusion of veela, and that, was enough spark of reason to want to dominate the world. Not that... it would ever happen... but this was a girl who loved to dream.

Before she could ever receive much word from either of the boys she had engaged, a girl had approached with a kind smile and eyes as warm and sweet as honey. Her name? Marina Aldred. Cersei didn’t initially know what to think, but, being a girl who often succumbs to the will of judging—well—Marina seemed nice enough. ”Well, I think it should! I don’t see why not.” She grinned merrily. ”Oh, I’m Elizabeth, by the way, nice to meet you.”

Hogsmeade Station
--- with Tobyn and Damien and Marina
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 am
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"Yeah," he responded. A one word answer was hopefully enough. The reminiscent feelings the train brought to Chase, and maybe Ari too, sent him on a journey through his mind as he remembered the best days he spent at Hogwarts. So many memories in so little time. Such an incandescent remembrance...

Most importantly, he made the decision to open up more and become less of a hermit. He made the right decision. Happiness should be shared, he thought to himself. But...

His thoughts were interrupted by the jubilant Kat, who just stepped off of the train. Kat must've done a good job at hiding her eye, since Ariana just realized the ghastly injury. He guessed that Kat wanted to see Air smile rather than worry. His thoughts were once again interrupted by Annabelle, a classmate of his, who hugged the two girls very tightly. He chuckled at the sight. It seems that all of the second years were having a little reunion at the station.

"Hey Sam," he greeted when he noticed him with a pair of identical twins. He didn't really talk much these days. It seemed that he regained his quiet composure when he spent all of his summer completely alone. But it wouldn't take long for Chase to become more social, right? He hugged Sam, happy that their little rivalry turned into a budding friendship. Chase smiled.

"Hi Shina," he said when he noticed her bumping into Annabelle and Sam. Yeah. It was a tiny reunion of all the Second Years at the Hogsmeade Station.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 am
Marina in First Year

Marina Aldred, First Year Student, Not Yet Sorted

Friends: Elizabeth, maybe?
Thoughts: Be friendly.
Mood: Happy

Marina grinned back. "Nice to meet you too. Where are you from? I live in Whitby."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

JoshkevXIII

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 am
User Image

Dan arches/unsorted/first year

It was impossible just to get a seat on a boat Dan went through ton's of people just to find a boat to sit in .after a while of trying to maneuver around Dan finaly spotterd a boat it was empty to he got in the boat with his luggage and sat down.
It was weird tha Dan was even sitting there one day he's living in a orphanage desperatly trying to survive and another he's buying school supplies in a magical alley ,it felt like this was a dream but wasen't Dan just s about what at there and thought what house he'd be in he hoped he get into gryffindor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Ooowee,” Belle grimaced, her ivory fingers caressing delicate circles into her elbow after fumbling just one too many times too close to the edge of the hallway, and then—SLAM! The wall! Or BOOM! A door? WHAM! Was that someone’s head? She had to wonder as she felt the generous bruise already woven into the meat of her muscle with an annoyed sigh. Wrinkling her nose at the lavish scent of fresh air, growing shrubs and evermore foliage, she resisted every urge to sneeze now that she was finally out of the train.

Blinking past the hordes of shades of mismatched and varying colors, Annabelle finally managed to find the blonde head of curls she had been looking for all morning. ”Devin!” She exclaimed, zipping past crowds and slithering between the cracks until she could finally wrap her arms around his neck in a tight hug. ”There you are, where have you been hiding?”

Though truth be told, she had spent that morning in vain only trying to find one face, and it wasn’t his, but that of her best friend. Hildegard Nettlepot.

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Why me!!!!
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy walked around the crowd of people looking for someone to talk to. All of the sudden she tripped over something and fell next to a blonde girl talking to a boy."Bloody Hell, why does this always happen to me,"she said as she stood up and dusted off her robes. She sighed and looked around seeing who she fell next to. It was a girl named Belle and a guy named Devin."Hello,"she said kindly in an American accent. She had been in America for so long her voice had changed. You could tell she was from Britain though because she had a hint of a British accent. 

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Striding side by side, mortal and demon, man and beast, he felt the hot, toxic pool of irony lap in the cavernous recesses behind his sharp canines and then slither down the frigid constrictions of his throat until it burned it away into the depths of nothing. Irony was a cruel joke to play, and being so close, yet so damn far from an evil unbound—well—it was just cruel. ”Hmm,” Tay’s tongue rolled deep and ominous as he shot a glance towards those gems of narcissist emeralds where silver was once adorned. Phinelia’s parents, her adoptive parents, were murdered?

His nose twitched for that instance, immediately intrigued by all of this, though knowing his time was short and this vessel that carried him need not know his piqued interest. But staring directly into those orbs, searching, weaving, diving—it was already too late.

Perhaps he was right along? It was her parents that had caused ill for enemies… Enemies he had befriended. ”……Of course.” Was all he murmured as they entered the prefects compartment together, but then departed alone.

Soon enough, the hollow ring to depart the train had echoed across every hall and room while last minute students scrambled into their uniform and others hastily hurried out of the way. Every other year, he had to always scurry, or wait till last, least suffer the consequences of the bottom of an upperclassmen’s shoe. But this year, he lingered, slow and purposeful, watching the heads of every student with the eyes of a predator.

Disembarking at Hogsmeade Station, he stood around idly with his arms crossed and his Slytherin Prefect’s badge glinting brightly. To be honest, with all he had done, he hadn’t expected to receive such a prestigious reward, though in any case, he doubted it came with any honesty as luck or gold should have it.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

”Oh? I’ve never been there— I live in London right now, but my mum moves around a lot, so I’m never really in the same place for too long.” She shrugged, nonchalant; despite how sour that fact had always made her feel. Blinking her bright blue eyes, she glanced back towards the two boys she had initially began to talk to, speaking to all of them as her next roll of words, raw and sultry, slipped past her lips with melodic ease. ”So what houses are you hoping to be sorted into, mates?"

Hogsmeade Station
--- with Tobyn and Damien and Marina
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:39 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie continued to look around the station. "The professors should be here soon... don't you think?" She asked Nell, still bouncing on the balls of her feet. Then Kellan and Adalaide both joined they're group. "Hello Ada." She said with a smile, turning and giving Kellan the same smile. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Gracie." She pointed to Nell. "And this is Nell. She's Scottish!" She laughed ruffling her hair.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle gave Kellan a smile. "Hello Kellan." She said in a soft voice. "It's nice see you too." She brushed her fingers through her bangs, not really sure what else to say. Conversation had never been her best skill. Luckily for her, Ada walked up right then. "Ada! I thought maybe you'd gotten trampled or something." She said teasingly, a smile on her face. "With Gracie's height, I doubt it's hard to find us." She said with a laugh and a wink at her cousin. She turned to Kellan. "Kellan this Adalaide, my friend. Ada this is Kellan." She then pointed at Nell. "And that's... Nell?" She hadn't been exactly paying attention to her cousin's new friend, and she really hoped she'd gotten the name right. She smiled sheepishly at the other girls. As she did so, Hannah mentioned going to talk to others and she nodded her head to the other girl.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

As a rush of wind flurried past, Annabelle heard a familiar thud against the ground beside her as she tucked her head close into Devin’s neck, but she blinked, lifted her gaze and tilted her head at the sight of a young girl on the ground—surprisingly for once, it wasn’t her. ”Oh, are you okay?” Belle gasped, setting her pale green misted eyes within Devin’s for the moment as she pulled away from him in time to brush a bit of dust off of Daisy’s shoulder.

”Quite a fall, hope you’re not prone to it—Hogwarts has more trap steps, and cracked floors than any place I know, trust me, I fall all the time.” She chuckled, a smile gracing her pouted lips. ”I’m Annabelle Rich, and this is my boyfriend, Devin Cloud.

“Is this your first year?”

Hogsmeade Station with Devin Cloud, Daisy Benster
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 am
Marina Aldred, First Year Student, Not Yet Sorted
Marina in First Year
Mood: Content
Thoughts: London, wow....

Marina thought Elizabeth seemed nice. Maybe she could make an actual friend. She'd never exactly fit in before..... London. Marina had been there several times. She would have liked to live in a city. Whitby got a bit dull after a while. One could only fly over the river so many times. She heard Elizabeth's next question. It was one that been in the back of her mind all day. "Ravenclaw," she replied instantly. There was no room for doubt in her mind. She'd decided that long ago.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah decided to go back over to Gracie and then saw Michelle as well."Hey Michelle how are you," she asked and then smiled at Gracie as well. Hannah was starting to get impatient as well as all of the other first years. We were ready to get to the castle and become the best of the best wizards. Well in our minds we were.

User Image
User Image
Mood--- Excited/Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Let's get to the castle already.

Gracy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Oh my gosh is that boy okay.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy finished dusting off her robes and looked at a small cut on her leg, but knew it wasn't a big deal."It's nice to meet you Annabelle," she said with a smile and was about to say that to Devin, but noticed he was kind of hurt."Oh my gosh is he okay," she said a little in shock then heard Belle's next question about what year she was."Yes I am a first year," she said.What year are may I ask Annabelle,"she kindly asked. I might Get along with this girl she seems to be intelligent enough, she thought to herself. 

User Image
Snowy
User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:54 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl stepped off the train, sliding his book into his rucksack. He looked around at all the people, suddenly feeling very small. He took a few steps forward, suddenly very self-worried. He wished he knew anyone here.
{OOC:'Ello mate!}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games