Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 am
Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

"Tobias, please I'm so hungry." Harmony said weakly to him as he pulled a small meat pie out of a cloth and gave it to her.

"Here Princess. It's delicious, I've had one already so don't worry. And the food is not safe for you Princess. Sahiel is behind it I'm sure." Tobias reminded her.

What he had said about the food wasn't completely a lie, he had eaten one, just three days ago. He had been giving Harmony as much food as he could that Hayley brought him, but that meant that sometimes he wouldn't eat. He heard a knock on the door and a page entered. "Master Tobias, Master Gospind wishes to speak with you in the green room. He says it is urgent."

He looked at Harmony, who was clearly enjoying the food his mother had made for her, and smiled. "I will be back Princess." Tobias said and bowed to her then left the room.

...Doesn't really matter though. Either way, someone is gonna die.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

She wolfed down the pie, the flavors intensified by her hunger. A soft knock was heard again and a small female dragon walked in, bearing a food laden tray. She was about to apologize and send the food away when she realized that it was a new servant, and she was a commoner. Harmony knew that commoners had no love for Ryuu, so that would make it highly unlikely to help him. The young dragonette placed the tray before her, and ran out of the room, leaving the food right in front of Harmony. She knew Tobias would go off on her about it later, but Lina was right down the hall, she only had to pull the rope for her room to summon her. She finally lifted one of the huge slabs of steaming cooked meat and took a small hesitant bite. The flavors were too good and she began to eat everything that was on the tray for her, washing it all down with water from time to time. Harmony finished the lavish meal and sat back in her chair, enjoying the simple pleasure of not being hungry as she looked at the ceiling, her body heavy as she considered taking a nap. Another knock came from the door, and Harmony went to turn her head, to ask who it was, and realized that her body was refusing to move. The door opened and she noticed that her eyes were still open, but her vision was distorted and her hearing was muffled. She felt a dull sensation of someone touching her neck and Sahiel entered her depleating sight. "Hello my little Princess. Don't worry about getting up, I'm here to ensure my place on the throne, and to ensure that you will carry my child." Harmony heard his voice say, but it sounded far off and echoed.

Suddenly, her vision went dark, her hearing left her, and she could feel nothing. She was trapped in a sort of infinite darkness, no sounds, no sights, no smells, it was only her and the darkness.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I desire...

Sahiel lifted the girl into his arms, her body completely limp and her eyes unfocused, a mix of purple and yellow. Her threw her onto her bed and watched as she remained under the influence of the toxins. He smirked wickedly and felt his desire stir within him. Well, at least she is beautiful. Even more so than usual when she is completely helpless and at my mercy. He thought as he climbed onto her and turned her head, kissing her lips and biting them.

Halfway through the passionate, one-sided kiss, his teeth grew and sharpened as he ran his hands down her chest, tearing open her corset and biting her lips so hard they bled. He glanced into her eyes, seeing the purple and yellow even brighter and smiled as he roughly grabbed her hair and jerked her head to the side, biting her neck where it met the shoulder and leaving deep gashes from his teeth. Sahiel ripped off her shirt and felt his desire for dominance burn unbearably strong and he gained many more of his dragon features. He growled and tore her skirt off of her as well, dragging his talons so hard along her diaphram that they left deep cuts. "You are mine, little dragonette. You are mine and nothing can change that." He told her roughly.

Sahiel opened his shirt and slid his pants to his knees, digging his taloned fingers into her waist and causing her to bleed there as well from where they dug into her flesh. As he began to put his plan into action, he pinned her wrists above her head, a clearly dominant gesture, and grunted softly.

...The throne. I want it and will do what I must to get it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 am
Tobias Falier

User Image

Tobias walked down the hall, growing concerned that Gospind hadn't shown up in the green room like he had said. Suddenly a thought turned his stomach. "The Lord is partial to the green room, so never use it." that was what he had told me...

He let his wings erupt from his back and hasitly flew to Harmony's chambers, turning the door into a pile of ashes. As he entered the room, he saw Sahiel on top of Harmony and flew at him, knocking him off of her and punching him on his face several times. "What are you doing with the Princess you fool?!" He shouted once he stopped hitting him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:14 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I desire...

He felt something knock him to the ground and a flurry of fists hitting him over and over, opening wounds faster than he could process. "I'm doing what any Dragon would do, getting myself in line for the throne." Sahiel told him as blood ran from his nose and mouth when he was given a moment to speak.

...The throne. I want it and will do what I must to get it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 am
Tobias Falier

User Image

Tobias hit him once more to knock him unconcious and leapt off of him, rushing to Harmony. He saw her eyes a bright yellow and purple, unfocused and glazed over slightly. As he shook her, he noticed that she remained limp and unresponsive. "Princess! Princess! Harmony! Oh Gods, what did he do to you?" He asked her, not getting any answer.

He lifted her and put her cloak around her to cover her bleeding and naked body as he flew towards Melina's room, breaking down the door with a kick. "Lina! I need you! It's the Princess! She's not moving!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 am
Melina Nietali

User Image

When the land speaks...

Melina raced over and looked into her eyes, noting the color and gaze. "Worm's Breath?! Is the King mad?! Sahiel told him to do this no doubt. Quick, we have to get her out of here. I'll inform Gospind of this so Lady Sirrah will be told. I'll meet you at Rune Rock once I am done. They have to know that Sahiel poisoned her." She told Tobias firmly.

"Poisoning her is the least of his offenses!" He growled to her and pulled off the cloak that covered the unresponsive girl's body.

Melina gasped and her eyes went ice blue in rage, her body trembling with her fury. She now saw the gashes on her chest, the deep bites on the right side of her neck and shoulder, the wounds from his talons on her waist that were sluggishly bleeding, not to mention her blood crusted lips. "Sahiel, you fool! Get her to Rune Rock now Tobias. We can't have him getting her again. Treat the wounds with Fire Fern to clean them, since they were done by Sahiel and he used his talons, they will be scars. Not even Dragon tears would change that. Now go, I'll be there soon."

She saw Tobias nod and he wrapped Harmony back in the cloak, shuddering at her eye color and the unfocused stare they gave. He took to the air as Melina jumped off of the balcony from her room and flew to the harem balcony, signaling Gospind with a whistle.

...You answer or it gets pissed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I wantched a man die right in front of me for what he believed in...

Gospind hurried out and looked at her in concern. "Lina, what's up? You're shaking. Where's Tobias and the Princess? Lady Sirrah has been worried since she saw the Princess so thin last time." He gently pressed.

Melina told him of the unknown page that had lured Tobias away and what Sahiel had done to Harmony. "Go Lina. Go to the Princess. Franz will know the page who did it." He said as he turned away.

Gospind walked down the servants passage, and spotted blood pooling out from a closed door. He opened it and his throat tightened at the sight of his page laying in blood, his left foot almost torn off and fingers missing from his left hand, his arms twisted and broken. He knelt next to the gasping boy, watching as he coughed blood from internal injuries and whispered in horror, "Franz, who did this to you?"

...I only hope I will be as brave as him at my end. I will try Uncle Greg, I will try.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:56 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz groaned softly. "Sahiel. D-don't worry Master Gospind, I didn't obey his orders. He went after the Princess and I was going to warn you. I didn't say a word when he knew about me and the rebels. I wanted to make you and Master Gregire proud." He told him and felt dizzy.

He felt like the world was melting slowly away from him, and it wasn't even real anymore. He wanted to see Nai, to tell her that he was sorry that he had messed up and won't be able to see her and the others be freed.

...But not at the price of my soul.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I wantched a man die right in front of me for what he believed in...

Gospind felt his eyes turn yellow in his sorrow, knowing that the young boy was too far gone to be healed as his eyes turned black. "You made us all proud Franz. You truly are a Dragon." He told him, his voice thick.

He wanted nothing more than to will the life back into him, even exchange his own to save him. Franz was still a boy, still a child. It seemed more wrong than anything to watch him die like this.

...I only hope I will be as brave as him at my end. I will try Uncle Greg, I will try.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:04 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz seemed to smile a bit. "T-thank you Master Gospind. I'm glad you w-were the one to tell me that. I'm so tired, can I rest now?" He asked softly, the black taking over the whites.

He fought back for a moment to ask one more favor of his friend. "Gospind, p-please. T-tell Nai that I'm s-sorry. I tried." He whispered, his breathing becoming more and more shallow.

...But not at the price of my soul.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I held my Brother as he died in my arms...

Gospind felt the tears roll down his face as he gently stroked the dying boy's blonde hair. "Y-yeah Franz. You can rest now. You earned it Flame Brother. I'll tell her, I promise." He told him quietly and watched as his eyes went black and his chest was still.

Gospind sat with his page for a few moments more, knowing that he would not have a proper burial, no Guardsmen to sing the Song of Flame to honor him, no grave to mark his body. He suddenly roared in his anguish, murder in his eyes and heart as he fled from the room and back to the harem where Sirrah was still chained. He fell to his knees before her, his eyes a rich hazel, and told her through his tears, "Sahiel.... He killed Franz and attempted to rape the Princess. I failed Lady Sirrah..... I failed all of you."

He sobbed as he forced himself to honor his page's last request. "H-he wanted to tell you... T-that he's sorry... H-h-he's sorry but he t-tried... I'm so s-sorry.."

...I now know that I must be as much of a Dragon as he was.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah stared at the broken man kneeling before her, his words refusing to process in her mind. Two of them finally sank in as she watched him sob. "Franz...? Killed....?"

How could two words shatter a world so completely? Sirrah felt for a moment like there was no ground beneath her; that she was falling. She shook her head and came back to reality, tears stinging her eyes mercilessly. The rest of Gospind's words flooded through to her damaged psyche, filling her with a myriad of emotions.

Sadness. Rage. Guilt. More sadness. But rage was what took over. Desperately, Sirrah's mind cast about for someone to be angry with. Sahiel, obviously. But who had allowed this to happen? Who had ordered the poisoning? Who had put that worm in a position of power so he could hurt her and Franz?

Sirrah stood slowly, her body shaking so hard that the chains rattled. Her hair and clothes fluttered, as if in wind, but there was no wind. Her red hair turned white at the roots. Dog ears and a tail formed on her body. Her eyes shifted to gold. "Shadow..." Sirrah spat his name like a vile obscenity, her voice a low growl.

Her eyes shifted again, this time from yellow to an alarming red. She screamed in a voice that would have made a banshee cower. "SHADOW!!!" she shrieked, wrenching her chains from the floor as if they were made of paper. Snarling like the demon she was, she shot down the hall, faster than she'd ever run before, following Shadow's scent. Her eyes gleamed murderously. Her only sane thought was, 'I swear, I will make them pay, Franz, my son... I will make them pay...'

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I held my Brother as he died in my arms...

Gospind stood and his wings burst from his back, his eyes smouldering as he follwed her to the throne room. Four of Sahiel's loyal guard were standing outside and he screamed out in his grief, "You murderers! This is for Franz!" And engulfed them in fire before they could even scream, leaving twisted and burned corpses in his wake

He was enraged, Franz should still be alive if Sahiel hadn't tried to force him to give a false order. Franz would be with Grantis right now, Dark-Jumping her to safety. But he was dead, and he would never come back.

...I now know that I must be as much of a Dragon as he was.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah was grateful to Gospind for taking the guards out for her. Saved time. She burst through the doors of the throne room and shot like a streak of red and white light toward the man who had caused everyone so much pain, screaming to deafen him.

"Shadow!!! You ********... You stupid ******** idiot!! ********, you couldn't be satisfied until you'd ******** everything up!! a*****e!!" she shrieked as she slashed at him with her claws, beat at him with her fists. He was knocked from his throne to the floor as she opened deep gashes in his chest and arms. "Are you ******** HAPPY now?! Is this what you ******** wanted for Harmony, shithead? You wanted her to get RAPED?!! Are you so ******** stupid that you'd WANT someone to touch her like that? Stupid ********>"

Sirrah knew she was making a scene, and some part of her shuddered at the profanities spilling from her lips. But 99.9999% of her approved of her actions, so she kept screaming and beating Shadow to a pulp.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games