Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

Dalila allowed her human form to be shown, but faltered a few times in her following the woman. "Ummm..... I... I don't know if I should... I uh... My brother might get mad and I really don't want to dear with his rants. He really takes being a demon serious and all, ya know?" She said, half hoping the woman would insist so that she could tell him that she had declined and was pressed again. Dalila grinned rather shakily, trembling as she could almost feel his gaze in her back, willing her to turn around and come back to the other demons. "I.... I don't know.... if I sh-should...." She stammered again, getting more nervous.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled kindly at the younger half-demon, still refusing to acknowledge the evil one who still was giving her goosebumps. "Well, whoever he is, I'm sure he won't mind, since I'm Lord Satoshi's daughter. I insist. After all, how often do I get to meet a new female cousin? Come along."

Without another word, she tugged Dalila up the steps and into the house, casting a sidelong glance at her father, who didn't notice. He was busy sorting the demons into groups. Sirrah would be sure to speak to him about Dalila later.

She sat on the couch and tugged Nina down beside her, smiling again up at Dalila and patting the space on her other side. "Come, sit with us, my dear." Her eyes softened as well as her voice. "You're safe with us, I promise."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

She sat where she was told, but kept making glances at the place she could feel her demon sibling's presence from, her body still trembling slightly. While he hadn't been able to corner the forty one year old half demon like he had in the past, she was still scared of him being able to. Her right hand went subconsciously to her left shoulder and rested there for a while, covering an old scar from his teeth. Her healing worked on many things, but it seemed his corrosive bite and claws were the only two things that it wasn't able to heal. "Okay.... W-what did you wish to speak about?" the silver haired woman asked in a soft and scared voice, her steel blue eyes watching every inch of the room; as if scared Eblis might rise from the very floor and drag her away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled a bit apologetically at Dalila. "Well, nothing in particular... I could just tell you were uncomfortable, sweetie." She gently placed her hand on Dalila's left hand, the one not at her shoulder. Thanks to Nina's leg, Sirrah knew that Dalila might not take kindly to having that area touched. "Which one of them was your brother?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

She knew this was her chance, but her fear wouldn't let her tell the woman. "He is the demon of the group." Dalila said with a bittersweet smirk. She let her right hand drop from her shoulder and asked in a much more strong and focused voice, "Sirrah? You pulled me away from the troops, and brought me into a closed room with only women and one very young male. What did you really want to talk about? What do you need me to be in closed walls to talk about?" the half demon asked, her blue eyes not looking at anyone. Just the floor, as if it held some sort of wisdom on it for her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Before replying to her cousin, Sirrah called in Yuri and asked her to watch Franz and Artemis for awhile. The nymph quickly agreed and took the children to the backyard; it was obvious that Yuri was frightened of all the demons outside. Sirrah felt a bit selfish for keeping Nina there, but she felt like she needed the support. It was difficult for her to talk about Shadow without Nina beside her.

She looked at Dalila and began hesitantly. "I... I'm not sure if my impressions were correct. But it seemed like you were uncomfortable around your brother. Angry and scared. And the way he looked at you was not the way a brother should look at his sister. I'm sorry if I completely misread the situation... but it seemed you needed an escape."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

She let her human form slip away and sighed, a small look of sudden comfort on her face. "Ah... So that's it then? You saw his looks, you saw the scars. But you can't think I will be able to voice anything. His hold runs deeper than the Depths itself. I can't speak and I can't let out the truth though it is plain." she looked at her cousin and gave her a look of slight self-loathing. "I still feel it though, and I don't think all the baths in the world will get the touch off, ya know?" She shifted nervously, and the kimono slipped again, but she didn't reach to fix it. The bare skin now showed a multitude of bites and a few claw marks, as if blades had moved along small parts of her skin. "You can guess, it wasn't pleasant. Even if I wasn't a kitten any longer."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah bit her lip and nodded, turning her gaze to the floor as her body shook in memory of her dead ex. "I understand completely... I still have nightmares about the man who enslaved me." Her hand tightened on Nina's. "My scars healed... But not all of them. Not the most important ones. Even though Artemis is a sweetheart, and of course I love my daughter more than life, I still see him in her sometimes... And it hurts to think I let him have such a tight hold on me. Nina was enslaved by him too... And Yuri. You may even have heard of him, being a demon... Ryuu." Gooseflesh rose on Sirrah's skin again, but this time from the mention and thought of her own personal tormentor.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Dalila Silverpelt

Dalila shuddered at the name. "Oh, I have. Satoshi is giving him the worst of the worst. I had heard of his..... monstrous ways. Can you believe that Eblis found him a sort of idol? Ah, doesn't matter. I can manage, after all I am a demon. I can take a licking and keep on ticking." The smile vanished as she pulled up the back of her kimono, saying in a soft voice, "Men are all evil. the take and never ask. Even from their own family. I never wanted him as anything. Not even a brother. But he took me rather..... violently and it lasted a few days. I didn't know you could wash blood off for hours until then. It hurt for months, and I wouldn't leave the room." Dalila looked at the red head softly, her blue eyes haunted. "How does a brother do that at all?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah looked up and carefully draped an arm around Dalila's shoulder. "Not all men are like that, Dalila. Just like all beings, some are incredibly good, and some are horrendously evil... Most of us fall somewhere in between. Your brother and Ryuu are obviously at the evil end of the scale." Sirrah's voice softened as she thought of the good men she knew. "My husband is an amazing person, though, so loving and gentle and sweet it brings me to tears sometimes. He stood up to Ryuu, tried to save me, in spite of only being a human man... He has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met.

"My father, though stern, cares very much for justice and his family, as he's proved many times over. Please, Dalila, don't go through this thinking all men are like that. There's nothing normal about what he did. And I'm sorry you were hurt so badly..." Still moving carefully, not wanting to scare the girl, Sirrah pulled her cousin into a gentle embrace. "Please know you're not alone. That's what I wanted to say."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Nina Tayashi

Nina looked at the wall and said in a firm voice, "Y Dalila? If I see him try anything, he will gain a stump where his d**k is. I hate men like that. El perra piss was bad enough, but he took you, his own sister. That is wrong on far more levels than I can count chica. We are familia. Hermana? I'm going out to see mi amor, you can stay here and talk. Yo se it will be easier if only two are here with the more... yo no se..... delicate matters." The woman said and left the room swiftly, gently kissing her lover and playing with the kids.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Dalila watched the human leave and sighed against her cousin, falling against her a bit more for comfort than previously. "Sirrah, is it? I think you should understand that when I say days, I meant days." She stood and let her kimono fall, the demoness now in a very small pair of bikini briefs and covering her chest with her hands. Her body was exposed, the bites clearly visible on her flesh, even some that were right on the inside of her thighs. Her ankles had thick rings on them, evidence of a for of restraint. A long scar up her spine in the form of letters, spelling out the word, 'MINE'. "Eblis has a hold deeper than the Depth itself, and if he knows I exposed him, I will suffer far worse."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah felt an overwhelming mix of anger and disgust. Only her many years of life and experience kept her from getting ill. "Dalila... I'm so sorry..." She shook her head and lowered her eyes. "I wouldn't dream of telling anyone, and I know Nina won't either." 'But I have no intention of letting the horrible creature get away with this... I will find a way to get him sent to the Depths. Father would be utterly furious if he knew this had happened...' Sirrah shivered, remembering the anger that always pervaded her father's expression when her, Nina, and Yuri's time in the Dragon Realm was mentioned. Speaking of Realms... "Do you think you'll be up to the fight, Dali-chan?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

As she finished pulling back on her kimono, she looked at the woman and gave her a gentle smile. "Yes. I am a demon after all. I'll probably be on the front lines as usual with Eblis. Even though I am a half demon, I can still kick a**. Mew~!" She purred out, her blue eyes playful and slightly feisty now that a battle was mentioned.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled back at her cousin and nodded, finally shifting back to her human form. "If you wish." She wasn't about to ask someone she had barely met to stay off the battlefield just because of an uneasy feeling she had... And not just about Eblis, but that something would go wrong. Demons could die, contrary to popular belief... They were just a pain in the a** to kill. They could repair themselves from shadows or darkness of any kind, which made them particularly strong at night and during stormy days. She sighed and looked back at the floor. "I doubt I would be permitted to fight, even if I wanted to. I've never been much of a warrior except with the bow... And Father would never allow it. He's extremely overprotective."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games