Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:46 pm
Saiyu grinned and chuckled "trust you to pick up on the first flick through heh....I wanted to see if you got back alright, we left that place in a bit of a state..." pushing against the wall Saiyu stood up and wandered even futher away from the base, her face reganing some of its original colour.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:18 pm
"Yes. I'm fine. I had an unexpected call that got cut short, so I'm going to be out tomorrow. I'm already going to be setting things up, and no I haven't been drinking. I can't because I'm still on anti-drugs. Good news is that I should be completely back to normal in a day or two."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Monica said last, "No one can know" before she closed the gap between them, giving Jian a quick kiss. Inside herself, she felt weak asking herself, 'Will you use and manipulate this one too? You witch...' She had been used to doing so with anyone and everyone she could get into contact with at the very least. This habit of hers bothered her but even if she resisted, she found herself doing so anyway. It was not like Jian would be any different.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm
"That's fine." He replied, leaning back over and giving her a quick kiss back. Though Monica didn't know it, as kind as Jian was, he surprisingly one that was not easily manipulated.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:52 pm
"Agreed. I don't want my brother getting his slimy hands on them again. Chances are he'd probably do away with them once he no longer had any use for them. It's not like he treats his own family with any more respect than anyone else" Dustin said, anger starting to seethe in his voice as he remembered not only his treatment at Damien's hands but the death of their parents ordered by his own brother. The eldest Blackrose brother then yawned and decided he had done enough for the day. He would just finish up some stuff around HQ before turning in for the night.

Damien was engaging in acts not suitable for young children to watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:28 pm
((Of course it wouldn't be suitable for children. It's Damien after all. Anyway, whenever we timeskip to the next day, I'm going to try to figure out how to get Lianne into the story. lolz.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm
((Are Monica and Jian finished, or should we wait?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:46 pm
((um... I think we're almost done. I suppose Monica can drop Jian off back at the office or something unless she decides to kidnap him and take him home as her toy.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: ))

((Pies in your face again! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 am
Saiyu laughed and hopped onto a large fallen tree, weaving through the branches as she spoke to her captin
"Heh....I never thought you were, though now you come to mention it you do seem to like partying an awful lot"
The red heads tone was playfull as she sank down to sit on the log, inbetween a dence patch of branches, deeming she had wondered far enough away from the rebbles base.
"besides your far to dedicated to what ever it is your doing......shadow..." Saiyus voice dropped slightly, her face turning from playful to serious as she picked at the already rotting leaves of the branch "...please be carefull....who ever it is your dealing with.......when you talk about it you seem...almost nervouse....so.....just come back alive ok?, besides you owe me a lot of pasterys by now, don't think I haven't guessed my food draw is the first place you would rummage for a snack!" the atempt to lighten the convosation was almost neck breakingly obvious but at least she was trying to show she cared to her captin.....though knowing Shadow she was probably going to be in whack across the head the next time she met with the short-tempered woman.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:56 am
"I don't considering it partying. It's work. And didn't I just bail you out today?" Shadow asked. "Besides, I can't do much field work in my current state. Anyway, you should probably stay with the rebels for a few days. I'm going to attempt to see what they uncovered. If all goes as planned, I might be able to get the whole government to collapse from the inside. All I need is a little more gunpowder and a spark, metaphorically speaking." Shadow replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm
(( SAwwy I didn't go online yesterday! >.<" Err.. You lost me to video games sweatdrop But I'll be posting in a .gif . I'm at school right now and unless you're fine with a badly-written 10 second post, I'll post later. Just assume Monica dropped Jian off, kayz~? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:12 pm
((Ok. Whatever you decide is fine with me. Take care of yourself Aya! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 pm
((Timeskip then?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm
((Sure. Sounds good to me.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games