Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 am
Kira cratched her head as she watched the holographic battle take place, she was definatly confused. "he created a video game?.....and im a mermaid." She gave a heavy sigh before brushing her hair from her eyes. "well, atleast im not naked."

Rikka looked to Sebastian, clearly upset still. "you dont play around with people like that Sebastian, it hurts...."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am
Zackory looked around, the cold air reminded him very much of the weather's he and his captain sailed in when he was just the first mate of the Sea-Witch. "it's been a while since ive been in colds like this..."

Rano nodded before making his way to the furnace. "right, now.....how the hell do i turn this thing on again?"

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 am
((bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm
Hi, you might remember me from the RP Four Corners that Molly The Crazy Angel did and that has, sadly, died (the post, not Molly XD). I was very inspired with the RP that I am actually thinking of writing our epic tales into a worthy tome of awesomeness and, when I do get better drawing (and perhaps even animation if I'm amazing! XD), I would like to perhaps push Four Corners farther and bring it to be a graphic novel in manga form and, with the right tools, perhaps even make it to an anime, but that's really pulling a leg. Nevertheless, I am in deep desire to at least make a book and perhaps a manga of Four Corners. Of course, since you have participated in the times I was present (where the story would mostly revolve), I am in need to demand your permission to pursue my idea/dream of making Four Corners as awesome to world as it was for us.

In all due respects, you will credited for your characters. If the book gets into manga, your character may not look exactly the same as they look now, for I must draw them and not everyone has the same art style, leaving out the fact that the images for characters aren't all of the same quality/type. I will try to keep characters as original to what they have said/done/looked like, but I must say that I might bring a few changes, but will mostly try to remain with what has been said with everyone. I also must warn there are chances that the book may never hit the shelves if I cannot find someone to publish it or if I never get to the end of re-writing everything or that I lose the RP where I get my information, etc. If anyone wishes, I can even attempt to keep you all updated on how the book is going and how the writer (me) is doing as such.

I dearly hope you will accept my request to take our awesome tales and share them with the world of literature ^-^

Rock Starlight, A.K.A Angelicos Flame, A.K.A. Rock Boisjoli (<- That's my real name, so you know which author to look for if I ever publish and creates a breakthrough XD)

P.S. Yes, I am very serious about it, I really loved Four Corners and it really saddens me that it has faded away crying R.I.P,

P.P.S. If the book is ever finished, I am also willing to send you a free copy if you want one. You merit it wink Wish me luck! That's if everyone accepts my heartfelt request, that is sweatdrop

If I don't receive your PM replying yes or no about this (I have sent you all the formal request by PM already) within 2 weeks to a month, I will judge like you either do not wanted to be credited for your characters and/or you just don't care and therefore I will push on my dream =J  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm
Sebastian held up his hands in defeat "Right right, I'm sorry my bad really. Won't happen again I promise"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff