Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:11 pm
"A good question why should I care" he said pushing himself from the game and looked at her. A better question would be if I didn't care why did I not just turn you into the Titan's when I found you? Or why didn't I simply finish you off where you lay? You are a criminal of a rather large caliber so I am sure that getting rid of you one way or another wouldn't have been minded by the police." A smile grew across Jacob's face as he sat there. "No all of these are good questions and all but I have a better one that should be put out. Why don't you join me?" he chuckled a bit shaking his head back and forth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice stops walking and turns slightly towards the man, frowning slightly. "I'm beginning to think you might be as crazed as I.", she responds. Why someone who knew she was a criminal, and had probably figured out she wasn't nearly as sane as she sometimes appears, confused her.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 pm
"Hmm well then you think that" he chuckled rubbing his head as he kneeled down turning off the system and moving it to another part of the room as he walked back to where he was and sat down. "You really are dense aren't you" he questioned his smile still evident as he pulled out a coin from his pocket as he tossed it into the air. "Lets say this I already know who you are and what you can do for a reason you apparently are a bit insane to realize" he said as the coin came down. Once it was infront of him he gave it a simple flick of his finger upping the force he put to maximum as the coin shot off missing Alice just barely as it embedded into the wall on it's side. "Ring any bells yet?" Sitting there still he crossed his arms as he looked at her. He didn't need to hide himself anymore as he was starting to get bored of that and instead thought of a way to get a bit more fun out of the titans.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm
((If you're going to get involved with Alice, then you should be warned that you're going to get dragged into a whole lot of plot stuff that wouldn't directly involve you otherwise))

Alice doesn't flinch as the coin flies by her. "Not exactly...", she mutters. Now that she thought about it, his voice was familiar.

'Who in the world am I?'

((She was more focused on luring out the Titans than some random guy she somewhat accidently got in a fight with))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 pm
(Remember Brink's only in anything for the fight ^_^.)
"Jeez" he muttered looking at her and then to the room around them for a moment. He made a few judgement's about the weight of the room's pillar's and decided the most he could go up to was four times gravity. "Maybe this will jog it" he said simply as he sighed a bit the gravity in the room tripling to what it normally was as he looked at the girl. "So then anything else and I may collapse the building around me. Please tell me I don't have to grab my mask to make you remember" he sighed giving a slightly peeved look at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:44 pm

"I was a tad preoccupied with other thoughts and then other fights at the time... So it's not entirely my fault...", the pale woman responds after the increased gravity causes her already unsteady legs to crumple beneath her. She mutters to herself, "Not that I remember much after 'Falling'."

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:55 pm
Sighing a bit as he wandered over to Alice Jacob kneeled down next to her. "I don't even have the gravity very high and your already buckling under it. As I said your still not in a good enough condition to leave here yet" he told her standing back up as he stretched a little bit. "Anyways it's not like you can beat the titan's in your state and after all the power you used yesterday" he laughed a bit the gravity again returning to normal the building shifting a bit around them. "Now then before you try to go about with your plan why don't you go ahead and climb back in bed I can make some chicken noodle or something for you to help you get your strength back" he said to her with a smile. As usual his actions were never judged by anything and mostly random.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:03 am

The girls stomach growls in response to the mention of food, though her almost perpetually emotionless face showed no sign of acknowledging it as she barely manages to stand again. She silently goes back to the bed. "I suspect you'll just restrain me even if I did continue trying to leave..."

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 am
((Deleted Clear Kill since Spartan isn't posting or responding to me))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:32 am
"Hmm there's a good girl now. It's not every day someone tries to take care of you" he laughed disappearing into the kitchen. "Then again how about you do me a favor and explain just what you were planning to do when you walked out of here" he asked from there as pots and pans could be heard moving around.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 am
"That's RAVEN!?" Star asked, eyes wide and her mouth gaped.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 am
Draco nodded in confirmation. "No doubt about it. I've only seen her in pictures, but I can tell that's her. I don't know if the fact that I can feel her aura is a product of the sim, or if that means..." His eyes started to glow slightly in excitement.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 am
The Future is not set in stone...

"This is no simulation, Cryogon," Raven said, turning her gaze on the dragon. "I am real."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena started to tear up. She couldn't help it. It had been seven years since she'd last seen her mother, and now the woman was standing right there in the training room of Titans' Tower.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am
(So is it safe to assume that Clear is dead? Like he underwent a mutation that killed him or something.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:38 am
((Guess so.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games